Happy birthday!

Boys can be different!

School bell rings

Kahee: So today’s class will end here!

Tiffany: Thank you teacher.

Sehun: Fany! Let’s go out and eat sth i’m starving!(holds her hand)

Kai:(cough) Don’t hold her hand like this, everyone will think she’s your girlfriend!

Sehun: Then whose is her? (grin)

Kai:(blushes and looks down)

Fany:(blushes too) I’m no one’s. I’m free –spirited single girl you know (smile)

Sehun: Then any time you tell me if you want to be mine( smirk)

Suho: Me too, i’ll always accept you! (winks at her)

Chanyeol: Of course me too! Who wouldn’t accept this pretty lady! ( rubs her hair)

Baekhyun: i will (smile) i will coolly reject her then propose her myself ( smile at her)

D.O: i’ll propose you back eventually when you ask me! (smile and looks at Kai) What about you ?

Kai: I..I....

Tiffany: Stop teasing him guys i know you’re joking let’s go! ( holds Kai and Sehun)

          Everyone in school hall looked at them with curiosity who is her. But there was someone who stared at Tiffany with a death glare. It was Krystal. She was thinking how to get rid of her.

--

In the cafeteria

     They were all sitting in one table especially prepared for them a little bit far from others who are eating.

Fany: Wah, schoollife is so daebak. I want to stay like this forever

Kai: Tell me whenever you want i’ll bring you here (smile)

Suho: Yah! It’s not just you tell us okay

Tiffany: Arasseo, but are you guys that special to be sitting here?

Baekhyun: Neh, it’s just you don’t know how special we are!

Fany: Now i know (giggles)

Sehun: I miss your food, school food is just like trash compared to yours!

D.O: That’s right! As a thanks for us give us your most delicious food today okay?

Tiffany: O-

Kai:(interrupts her) Guys? Remember today is her birthday so we won’t make her do anything

Suho: Kai’s right, wait for tommorow, that’s okay Fany?

Fany: Okay

    Suddenly a group of people coming there. As they were walking towards them a music played about birthday and they danced happily except one at the  end holding the cake. There were six of them. They stood in front of Tiffany. And started singing. When they sang all the school sang. But it was Krystal holding the cake and Exo were surprised.

Kai whispering to Suho: What is she doing there we didn’t tell her to do that

Suho: What should we do now, we can’t ruin this.....

--

Flashback

After the exo and Tifany entered cafeteria, while Krystal was going to go to her classroom she saw bunch of people practise dancing.  

Krystal: What are you doing here?

#1 Guy: Oh hello Krystal shi. Exo members asked us to prepare this rose and caketo give her so we’re practising the dance.

Krystal: oh really,( that’s the chance i can take revenge) (smile) Well she is my friend too, so i’ll hold the cake arasseo, i want to surprise her.

#2 guy: but did you tell exo ?

Krystal: You already know that i’m always with them, i have already got their permission.

#3 guy: well then okay, you can do that...

End of the flashback

--

Kai: i have a bad sense about her.

Everyone stopped singing and clapped . But Krystal pretended to be falling and throw that cake directly at Tiffany. Fortunately Kai foresaw her action hold her behid him and cake was thrown into his back.

There were silence in cafeteria.

Suddenly Baekhyun: (screaming)KRYSTAL!!!!!

Sehun: (holds baekhyun)  calm down hyung. You! (pointing at Krystal) Leave! Right now!

krystaL: But... but i did it acciden...

Suho: i saw you did it on purpose. Leave or we might do anything.

Krystal left...

Kai: (still hugging her) Are you okay.

Tiffany: Neh, you can stop now.

Kai: Ah, neh. We’re really sorry. We didn’t know this.

Tiffany: Wae? It’s okay, that was fun though (giggles) Thank you guys, you always amaze me!

Sehun: Ah,,, why this atmosphere wnet down like this. Let’s celebrate guys. ( Shouting) everyone today we’ll pay so have everything you want! And..( got a cake from Kai’s back and put it on Fany’s nose) Now you’re way more cute...