Tiffany is that really you?

Boys can be different!

Fany: I’m home!

L: You came. It’s little bit late Fany. You know what time is it?

Fany: it’s 11pm. But i thought it was earlier than yesterday!

L: That’s right. Mom and grandma were worrying about you being late. But i didn’t tell them about your job.

Fany: That’s good, oppa. Can you massage me i’m tired L(

L: arasseo. Oppa is going to rest tommorow. Can i go with you together and help you out.

Fany: Really, i’ll ask Kai’s mom right away. (talks to her on phone)  She says it’s okay. She wants to taste your delicious food.

L: you told them? (Smiles)

Fany: Neh, i always praise you oppa whenever i go!

L: that’s my pretty sister!

Fany: Oppa that’s enough let’s sleep. We’re going early tomorrow!

    They went to sleep and early morning driver came to grab them. They prepared breakfast together and Kai woke up and straightly went down smelling tasty smell.

Kai: (Surprised at L) Who’s that Tiffany?

Fany: Oh, hi Kai! He’s L my brother

L: Annyeon, i’m helping my sister today. Nice to meet you!

Kai: Oh, annyonhaseyo! I’m Kai. The only son of this house.

Kai’s mom:(walking down the stairs) Oh, you two came! (everyone sitting around the table and eating their food) Wow, it’s really delicios! Sorry Fany, but it’s even tastier than yours! And You’re so good-looking boy too

L: (Smiles) thank you maam!

Kai: It’s daebak(Thumbs up)

         It’s time for Kai to go to school and Kai’s mom to go to her work. L and Fany only left alone. They finished their work very soon and played being the owners of that house, jumping on beds and playing on playground. It was the happiest time for them both.

At Kai’s school,

      Everyone was gathering around some poster but they of course made way for exo when they wanted to see it. It was a school annual party and they were invited to go there with couples.

Krystal :(grabbing Kai’s hand) We’ll attend together right?

Kai: (takes his hand) No i have someone in my mind

Suho: Don;t tell me..

Kai: Yeah

Sehun: Aish hyung i was going to invite her!

Baekhyun: Yah, Sehun what will happen to Sulli?

Sehun: I guess i’ll have to invite her.

       After school they all rushed to see Fany’s brother. Kai told them that his food is heavenly and he is handsome. They wanted to see that. They reached the house, as soon as they entered delicious smell filling their nose. They all sat around the table ate it.

Sehun:Hyung, you’re so cool! Handsome and makes food this tasty!

L: Thank you, i am a cook actually

All of them: really?

L: Yes, if you have time visit our restaurant it’s nearby Sm university

Baekhyun: Jinjja? Assa, now we have another place to visit. We’ll be permanent guests hyung.

L: Then i’ll be busy working all day (Laughs)

          When they were chatting with each other Kai gave signal to go to other place with his eyes to Tiffany. Tiffany wondered why he would call her but she followed him .

Kai: I have something to ask you!
Fany: What is it?

Kai: Have you been in party? Do you ever wanted to?

Fany: I have never been in such pla ces, i wanted to go but i never had any chance, time and if it even i had time i never had dress to go partying. But why are you asking?

Kai: Then go with me ? (Smiles) We have a school party this weekend and there said that couples are only allowed.

Tiffany: And you want to go with me? Wow that’s a surprise.

Kai: Will you go or not?

Tiffany: I don’t mind, even want to but as i said earlier I don’t have any dress to wear.

Kai: Don’t worry about that kind of stuff, i’ll handle that. Then i’ll take it as Yes. (smirk) Goes to the kitchen alone.

“That guy is crazy”she smiled and went after him.

        From that day Tiffany imagined everyday how she would look, what dress will she buy, and she thought crazy for acceptint Kai’s offer. Kai too, he was busy preparing what to wear, what to give Fany.

 On the day of the party:

Kai: Yah, tiffany throw that work we need to hurry! Here wear this and come to second floor. Our stylist is here.

Fany: What?? What will that stylist do with me?

Kai: Are you stupid? You’ll put some make up, and make your hair !

Fany: really? I didn’t had to that in my entire life. Well thank you Kai! (Smiles)

Kai: That’s nothing. Now bali wa!!!

Fany: Ok ok ok.

     Exo came too, they were all wearing suits and looked really astonishing! The one who stand out was Kai of course! After 1 hour since Tiffany went to stylist she opened the door and everyone was shocked....

Kai: Tiffany is that really you?