mystery

Boys can be different!

           Kai was at his office then his secretary called.

Kai: What is it?

Secretary: President, there is someone insisting to meet you. Can i allow him to enter?

Kai: WHat's his name?

Secretary: (after asking ) His name is Bang Yongguk!

Kai: (raise his eyebrow) Bang Yongguk? I don't know him but let him enter.

Secretary: NEh~

            Yongguk comes in.

Kai: WHo are you?

Yongguk: Is this the way how president greets others? Wah!!! Just like a president!! (grins)

Kai: Sit down, please. How may i help you?

Yongguk: Bwo?!? Help?!?! (burst out laughing) I am here to wanr you sir!

Kai: About what?

Yongguk: I'll only say this once Kai. You shouldn't trust everyone around you! Even including people you're close. (heads to the door)

Kai: Wait what does that mean?

Yongguk: Figure out yourself, Kai! You're the president of this company!! (grins and gets out)

Kai: ....

=====

Yongguk calls Krystal: Hello baby?

Krystal: How many times should i tell you not to call me!!

Yongguk: Ah~ You can't act this way. or should I go back to your husband and reveal everything?

Krystal: bwo???? You're.... you're in korea?

Yongguk: Of course! You little fox, how could you leave me alone in US. Let's meet baby i'm hungry!

Krystal: Come to ******* (tells him address of one restaurant)

======At the restaurant============

Krystal: What did you say earlier? You met my husband?

Yongguk: That's a little revenge of you leaving me alone.

Krystal: You Bastard!!! What did you tell him!!!

Yongguk: Nothing Special... Hmmm what should i order? Maybe this? Or that?

Krystal: (sigh) What do you want Yongguk? I gave you the money you asked. there is no way you have spent it so quickly.

Yongguk: It's boring you know! To live alone there! i wanted to play with you more!!!

Krystal: PLease, leave me and my family alone! I gave you what you wanted. I'm leaving. (stands up)

Yongguk: Ah, i should go back to the company and say him the truth,

Krystal: (sits down) What do you want to order?

Yongguk: (grins) That's how you should behave!

           As they finished eating and going out , they bumped into Luhan. Krystal hide her behind Yongguk but Luhan saw her and pretended not.

========At Fany's office========

*knock knock*

Fany: Come in Luhan, i know it's you.

Luhan: (comes in) Hey, that's boring.

Fany: You're the only one to disturb my job!

Luhan: Then I'll go! But you'll regret Fany, i have a fresh news that no one know beside me.

Fany: Tell me?

Luhan: (sticks his tongue) Shiro!

Fany: Okay, okay I'll treat you with lunch, Now please tell me! (puppy eyes)

Luhan: (smile) I am telling you because you're beautiful Fany! I saw you Kai's wofe with someone else!

Fany: (roll her eyes) that's all?

Luhan: Yeah, wae?

Fany: Luhan, eat your lunch alone. That's not even necessary news to me!

Luhan: But wae!!!! Don't you get curious why she was having lunch with other men?

Fany: Why should i get curious, maybe she was in a bussines meeting.

Luhan: It didn't seem like that. Theclothes he wore was saying that it wasn't business meeting, and even Krystal hid herself when she saw me.

Fany: Mmm, neh~

Luhan: So lunch is?

Fany: (giggle) Arasseo, arasseo I'll treat you.(

Luhan: Assa!!! By the way i liked your friends.

Fany: Really? i think they didn't like you.

Luhan: i know, because i am your boyfriend. And you're their crush. What should i do, it's visible that i'm far more handsome than them! (comes near Fany)

Fany: yah!!! You're exaggrating. Who said...( Luhan kissed on forehead)

Luhan: Don't say that I know i'm not as handsome as your Kai!

Fany: Yah!! (hits him) WHat was this for~! (blushes) And he's not my Kai!!

Luhan: Yah!!! Why are you blushing? It was just a peck from your actor not real Boyfriend! You have to get used to it!!

Fany: Don't do this again, Luhan!

Luhan: Well... I can't promise.

Fany: then our lunch is canceled.

Luhan: Bwo!?!? Okay, okay i was joking Fany-ah. Forgive me!!

Fany: (giggle) Okay, okay. But don't you have people to have lunch with you?

Luhan: Of course i have. They would reach the moon, if they line to have lunch with me!

Fany: (giggle) Then i guess...

Luhan: But i choose you because you're the most beautiful one. (wink) ..

======At Kai's house========

        Kai came back little late. Zelo fell asleep already. He kissed him and went to his room .

Krystal: How's the day honey?

Kai: What are you doing not sleeping?

Krystal: Waiting for you, dear!

Kai: Okay, let's sleep now. (they laid inbed) Krystal, today one strange man came.

Krystal: What did he say?

Kai: he said that i should be aware of people even those who are close to me.

Krystal: That's all?

Kai: Yeah, but i don't get it. WHy he told me that words?

krystal: LEt's sleep now honey. It's late.

 

 

 

 

========

Hi guys, my dear readers.

I'm back  :)) And here is my update.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter :))

i see that there is so many Lufany shippers so i included a little skinship between them :)) How is it? Did you like it?

Thank you for the comments, it gives me aspiration to write even more!!!

And hi to my new subscribers, comment your opions as well.

Sincerely love from Tete <3