just look at me!

Boys can be different!

    Tiffany went out of room. She looked really beautiful. Everyone were astonished by her beauty. She wore Pink tight dress , and her hair was put down straight.

Kai thinking to himself : Why is my heart beating so quick? But wait, she is so beautiful, why didn’t i see that before. Maybe she never wore dress or made her hair pretty.

Sehun: Wow you’re so beautiful!

Baekhyun: you’re like a princess from far far away kingdom.

Fany: (blushes) Isn’t it awkward? I find myself awkward..

Suho: No, you look really gorgeous!

Kai: Hmph, guys do you remember who chose that dress?

Sehun: It’s the person who is wearing that dress makes that dress beautiful, hyung!

Kai:Okay okay , Let’s go guys or we’ll be late.

       The party was going to held at a big palace. It was a place that Tiffany never ever saw and she was really nervous. At the entry of the place.

Kai: Grab my hand! (Smiles)

Fany: (looks to him) Wae?

Kai: Aish pabo, you’re my couple for today, so we need to walk like couples.

Fany: oh, a-arasso. Do i really look okay?

Kai: (cough)Yes, you look kinda okay!

Fany: Okay, i’ll trust you.

       The truth was she maybe was the most beautiful woman out there. As they entered the palace it was really crowded,but  almost everyone came to greet Exo. And when they saw Tiffany with Kai, they all whispered to each other about their thoughts. Some of them was praising them,some of them were asking who the hell she were to go with Kai as couple .

 Kai: Just ignore them! Are you thirsty? I’ll go get you a drink.

Fany: Ok, but come quick, i’m kinda scared to be alone

Kai: (smiles) It’s okay, or call others!

Fany: No, they are busy with their vouples i don’t wanna interrupt them.

Kai: Okay, then i’ll go quick.

         Kai went to get some drink meanwhile Krystal came to her. Since the entry of Kai and Tiffany she was waiting for the moment Fane be alone.

Krystal: Who are you?

Fany: Excuse me?

Krystal: Who the hell are you to be with my oppa! He’s mine okay!

Fany: Ok, then go get him! I don’t need him, anyway!

Krystal: how could you say that. (preparing her hand to slap her) Say that again!!

Fany: Are you dull or what ?

Krystal: What a ....

            At that moment Kai comes with a drink in his hand but he thrown that and grabbed Krystal’s hand.

Kai: What do you think you’re doing?

Krystal: Oppa, she told me that she doesn’t need you! Come with me oppa.

Kai: Shiro! You go alone, and leave us alone!

Krystal: But oppa...

Kai: go, or i’ll make you.

Krystal: (rolls her eyes stares to Tiffany with deathly glare) Then see you .

 

Kai: Are you okay?

Fany: Yes, i’m all ok. Is she your girlfriend?

Kai: No way! I won’t ever make her my girlfriend.

Fany: Then why is she angry with me! I shouldn’t have come with you Kai (giggles)I should have with Sehun

Kai: Yah, that boy has a girlfriend, just think you’re lucky to be with me. You don’t know how many girls here wants to be my couple.

Fany: Okay,okay don’t boast. Where is my drink?

Kai: Oh, i dropped that.I’ll go get it again ! This time she won’t come here

Fany: okay J). Right after he went one handsome boy come to her.

Boy: Hi girl, my name is Minho. What’s your name?

Fany: Tiffany, nice to meet you.

Minho: Are you Kai’s girlfriend?

Fany? Mmmm n.....

Kai: Hey Fany, whenever i’m come someone comes for you . Sorry Minho but today she’s mine ( fake smiles)

Minho: Ok ok, but Fany you’re so beautiful. I hope i’ll see you again (smiles)

Kai:(looks at Fany) I guess i can’t leave you here alone

Fany: wae , i want to meet other handsome boys too (giggles)

Kai: Handsome??? Is everybode handsome except me??? ( sweet music starts playing) Aish , just forget about that. Let’s dance!

Fany: Wait, i can’t..... (Kai pulled her to himself)

Kai: Don’t be ridiculous. I’ll lead you or just step lightly on my foots.

Fnay: Arasseo.

       They started dancing, there were a lot of people dancing when the musicbegan but whent Kai and Fany started dancing everybody stopped to see them.

1 girl: Oh, they really suit each other

Krystal: Shut up! Don’t ever talk things like that or I’ll kill you!

 Kai: (While dancing) Look at all the people staring at us.

    Tiffany just noticed that people are staring them. She saw all of them watching them even their friends Exo. Suho and Sehun was playing while Baekhyun and D.o gave them thumbs up.

Fany: watching them makes me nervous!

Kai: Then don’t worry, just look at me! (smiles)