mistake

Boys can be different!

"Pshhhh" Luhan enter into Fany's office room with an annoyed face.

Fany: Hi, Lu.

Luhan: Hi, Fany. But I'm mad at you.

Fany: Wae?

Luhan: You left me with that brat yesterday!

Fany: oh, right. What happened?

Luhan: (shakes his head) I just don't want to even think about it.

Fany: Okay.

Luhan: What do you mean okay? Don't you want to listen?

Fany: You said that you don't wan to think about it.

Luhan: Yah, Fany. I want to atleast release my stress telling it to somebody. And i have no one but you. So i'll tell you without thinking okay?

Fany: (giggle) Okay...

Luhan: I actually wanted to drink wit, and since you left us. i ended up drinking with that Sehun.

Fany: so? isn't that good thing?

Luhan: No, (roll eyes) Listen to me fully. So we ended up drinking a lot. And he ended up sleeping in my house because he was drunken, and i payed for everything. (sigh) And i couldn't sleep because he was sleep talking all night.

Fany: (laugh) lu, i think you made one friend .

Luhan: He's not my friend!!! but atleast he's nice. he left half of the money, and was gone when i woke up.

Fany: See? You liked him.

Luhan:(sticks his tongue) No way. Let's go eat something, you owe me!

Fany: Okay.

===================At Exo's dorm=================

Kai: Whoa, Oh Sehun where have you been yesterday?

Sehun: Please just don't ask me that.

Kai: What happened? Did you drink? With whom? And you smell like a rotten food.

Sehun: I know... (sigh) WHy did i even accepted that challenge!

Kai: What challenge?

Sehun: I told you not to ask. Stupid Luhan!

Kai: Luhan? You drank with him?

Sehun: (takes off his clothes and throws to him) Don't ask, i am going to shower!

===========At Kai's office============

Assistant: Principal Kai, there is someone who wants to meet you.

Kai: Let him in.

           Yongguk enters.

Yongguk: Yo, dude,

Kai: What do you need?

Yongguk: Nothing, i just want to know about the situation.. you know... between you, Krystal .. and Zelo...

Kai: Gosh, there is nothing to know Yongguk... You ruined our life... you ruined my life..

yongguk: i'm sorry man, but i thought earlier i tell you, faster the problem would be solved.

Kai: Then wait till it's solved. And don't come round here often. i don't like to see your face.

Yongguk: OKay.

==============At Kai's house============

               Krystal has been crying all day after Kai left. Zelo couldn't do anything other than hug her and kiss her telling her everything is okay.

"knock kncok"

Zelo: (shouted) Ohhh, Appa is coming!! (run to the door and opened it without asking) Hyung?

Yongguk: Hi Zelo!

Zelo: What are you doing here?

Yongguk: Zelo, let's go out with me, you're bored in house right?

Zelo: But omma is sleeping and i have to ask her.

Yongguk: Nah, we'll just come back before she wakes up.

Zelo: Oh, okay.

           they went to the toy store, Yongguk bought him toys and they were walking back home.

Yongguk: Zelo?

Zelo: mmm?

Yongguk: What if.. i was your father... instead Kai, your father?

Zelo:  Ey~ That would never happen.

Yongguk: I just asked you what if... so?

Zelo: Shiro!  I just want you to be hyung just like you are now and ...But i like you. (grin)

yongguk: this hyung likes Zelo too. Now let's go back quickly before your mother wakes.

Zelo: But... but can i ask you a favor?

yongguk: Of course!

Zelo: Please, buy me an ice cream... if you can....hyung.

Yongguk: Call me appa, then i'll buy..

Zelo: Appa #2,  buy me an ice cream. (grin)

Yongguk: (smile) okay.

============Kai's house===========

          Zelo returned just on time. Krystal didn't know anything or probably didn't have any strenght to know about anything. But then Kai comes in. As usual Zelo run to him, hug him and Kai told him to stay in his room and have to talk to Krystal.

kai: Krystal, i just can't take it anymore, let's just settle it.

Krystal: Okay,

Kai: i think we should now start going by our own ways. I know it's hard for you, but it's even hard for me. All these years you deceived me.

Krystal: What about Zelo?

Kai:... Sorry, but he's not my son... And earlier i saw him walking with his dad happily. I know he can overcome this. And i think it's right for Zelo to be with his father.

krystal: What are you talking about? Zelo was here all day. Yes! Let's just live like we never met. But don't show up in front of our Zelo! He'll be enough hurt.

Kai: Okay.... Krystal, you will be okay, right?

Krystal: Don't bother about me, but i am sorry. All these year deceiving you. But it was for love.... It was my mistake to love you...