do you know?!?

Boys can be different!

         All of them except Kai was eating at L's new owned restaurant, even Baek had come . 

Suho: Fany, I think we need to talk in separate. 

Fany: Sure (smiles) Let's go out and talk,

--

Suho: Fany, you really  love Kai right?

Fany:...(sigh) Yes I love him so much.

Suho: Oh that's relief, i was starting to wonder if your feelings moved to Baek.

Fany: Suho, baek and I are really good friend. We decided to be really close when i first rejected Baek and chose Kai. 

Suho: .... Okay Fany. Then I thinks it's time for Kai and you to make reconcile. I really want to see you and him smile happily again.

Fany: I want to Suho... I want to.. But it's him who never apologises. It's not my fault from the beginning.

Suho: Okay (sigh) I'll talk to Kai then. But if you really love him, wait for him okay?

Fany: Yeah, I'll wait...

--- Meanwhile others in the restaurant---

D.O: (phone vibrating, a call from Kai) Yeah, man where are you?

Kai: (crying and sounds drunk) Kyungsoo!!! What should i do from now on?!?!? 

D.O: WHat happeed dude?

Kai: Can't you come here? I'm the baddest boyfriend in this world.

D.O: WHere are you, I'll go get you!

Kai: Oh, me?!?!? ( take a look around) I don't know Kyungsoo-ah , hell knows where I am!

D.O: Calm down Pal.... Just turn on your phone's GPS and I'll go get you okay?

Kai: Gps? okay... (hiccup) (cries)

D.O: (hangs the phone) Guys!!! Something happened to Kai, I'll go get him!

Sehun: I'll go with you!

Chanyeol: Me too!

D.O: Ani, Chanyeol hyung take care after Baek hyung, Sehun and I'll go get Kai. If we need help, we'll call you

Chanyeol: (gives him ok sign)

            Sehun and D.o rushed to the place where Kai was. He was near yesterday's clubsitting on a bench. WHen they came there were almost 10 bottles of beer. 

Kai: (already lost his mind) Oh, my dear oh dear friends!! (smile) 

Sehun: Look at all this empty bottles. At this rate, you'll be like a drunken master. Don't drink too much alone Kai!

D.O: (lifts Kai) Sehun help me!

Sehun: (lifts him from another side) You smell so bad Kai!

Kai: (blow at him) (smile like crazy)

D.O: I have never seen him like this. What might have happened?

Sehun: Yeah , me too. Frist let's just go to our dorm and make him sleep. And when he wakes up let's ask.

--- Meanwhile at Kai's house---

Krystal: Kai omma!!! Are you here?

Kai's mom: Oh dear, Krystal!!! You're here? (hugs her and kisses her on cheeks)

Krystal: How have you been mother?

Kai's mom: Not well.... I miss my son!!!

Krystal: Don't worry mom (smile) I met him not long ago he'll go to you soon

Kai's mom: Really? But how??? did you canhge his mind?

Krystal: Neh, omma. I told him what an important person you are and plus what kind of girl is Tiffany.

Kai's mom (holds Krystal hands) You're the only one for me dear.

Krystal: (hugs her back) Ah... How i want to marry Kai .

Kai's mom: You'll definetely marry him.

--- At L's restaurant---

Suho: It seems Kai's alright because the guys aren't calling.

Tiffany: (darkened) What happened to him?

Chanyeol: He's drunk for two days in a row. I don't know what happened to him.

L: REally?!!? I think i really have to meet him!

-------------

Next day.

Kai didn' tell anything to his friends, but L called him and he went out to see L!!

L: Dude, you don't look good!

Kai: Hello brother (bow)

L: I have a serious talk with you!

kai: Neh...

L: So tell me! Why are you ignoring my little Fany?

Kai: I wasn't ignoring her....

L: Then what were you doing?

Kai: ......

L: Look man, do you love her?

Kai: I.... I... I don't know sir....

L: (punched him that he fall) What did you say?!?!? YOu don't know!!!??!?! What the f*** dude!!!

kai: I'm sorry

L: (punches him again) (tears falling down) Do you know how jealous i was of you. YOu know why?!!? Because she loved you!! SHe was in love with you while i was in a dumb state just to love her secretly. DO YOU KNOW!!! How lucky you are that you can confess to her!!!!! I love her!!! But i hid it so many years !!!!!!

Kai: (widenes eyes) But... But ... How could that be?!!

           But then TIFFANY appeared with tears in her eyes. She heard everything because she heard the L's talk over phone with Kai, and since she was curious she hid herself and listened to their whole talk.

Fany: What did you say oppa?

L: (looks  at Fany) Fany....

 

  --------------------

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING :)) i REALLY LOVED YOUR COMMENTS :))

SORRY FOR NOT UPTADING FAST AND PLS COMMENT OKAY

LOVE FROM TETE :))