What have i done!!

Boys can be different!

      Kai felt really depressed so he went alone to the club. He was getting drunk. But then Krystal camte to him.

Krystal: Long time no see, Kai? (smile)

Kai: (looks at her but couldn't see her well) Is that you, Fany? (barely stands and hugs her) I missed you. (lose his conciousness0

Krystal: (hugs him back) I missed you too... (thinks to herself: but i am not Fany)

-- Next morning---

       Kai woke up in a strange room. He could smell the very strange smell of alcohol. But then...  He saw that he was fully . OMG What happened to me!!! he thought to himself. He wore his clothes which were all over the room. He quickly ran to the kitchen. there was Krystal standing cooking meal.

Krystal: Oh, dear you have waken up (she smiled)

Kai: What the hell you are doing here?!?!?

Krystal:  Kai! Just shut up if you don't want me to remind you what happened yesterday!

Kai: No way!!!

Krystal: It has already happened Kai! YOu can't turn back the time.

Kai: (sat on the floor) I can't have done that. (the world seemed crushed to him) What should i tell  to Fany now...

Krystal: I'll give you a week and if you don't break up with her, I'll tell him by my mouth.

Kai: You're a real witch. You have taken advantage of that i was drunk.

Krystal: (smirk) Oh, my poor Kai everything isn't fair in this world. The one who is strong and smart will get what she wants. (goes to him to hug him)

Kai: (push her) Go away, i even might throw up to see your face!

Krystal: (stands up) You shouldn't tell that to your future wife. (goes to the door) I'll go now honey (blow him a kiss) 

Kai: (cries) What have I done!!!

---this time at the hospital---

               Fany woke up early, prepared breakfast and went to see his best friend Baek.

Fany: Good morning Baek. How you feel?

Baek: (smile) A lot better than yesterday. 

Fany: Here! I brought you breakfast, since hospitals food aren't delicious.

Baek: Oh, thank you Tiff. I really don't like hospitals foods.

Fany: (gets out the foods and place it in front of Baek) Can you eat by yourself or should i feed you?

Baek: I'll eat myself....(after tasting the soup)  Mmm it's so delicious. Just what i needed

Fany: Of course since i made it.

Baek: By the way how's your relation with Kai? Did it improve?

Fany: (sigh) Not even an inch. I didn't see him and he didn't even called me once.

       By that time the rest of the Exo came in. 

Sehun: It was smelling good, i guess it was your tasty food. (smiled at Fany)

Suho: It does smell good.

Fany: Sorry guys i'm afraid it won't be enough for you all.

baek: No way i won't share it. It's all mine!!!

Sehun: You're such a meanie!!

Chanyeol: HE's not a meanie you're the one who's greedy.

Baek: That's right!!!!  I'll share with you Chanyeol.

Sehun: Hey, that's not fair!!!

Suho: Sehun stop shouting, Baek is a patient remember?

Sehun: (looks upset) I'm sorry. But Fany you will make me food right? Right ? Right?

Fany: (giggle) Okay, I'll do it for you.

Sehun: And it must be only for me okay? 

Fany: Okay.

Sehun: See? Fany will make it for me!! And remember only for me!! (stick his tongue to others)

D.O: You're such a childrish. But anyway did anyone saw Kai since yesterday?

Everyone: No!

D.O: I wonder where he was yesterday....

----L and Sungjong at their restaurant---

 Sungjon: (holding a paper) Hyung this a certification that this restaurant is now yours! 

L: really?? Thank you!!1

Sungjong: It's nothing hyung (smile) 

L: I'll call my sister to tell the great news. (calling Fany)

Fany: Neh, oppa?

L: Fany, i have a great news. From now on we'll live with no worries.

Fany: What happened oppa?

L: From now on i have my own restaurand Fany!!! Isn't that great!!

Fany: Really?!?! 

L: yeah!!! Where are you now?

Fany: I'm with exo at the hospital.

L: Come here I'll treat you all!!!

Fany: oppa jjang!!!