going back to him

Boys can be different!

Krystal calls Zelo after Kai had left.

Krystal: Zelo, listen to me!

Zelo: Neh~

Krystal: First I'm really sorry Zelo! (kisses him) Now listen to me.. Who is your father?

Zelo: It's...What?

Krystal: Kai is not your father Zelo! Yongguk, the hyung you met is your real father!

Zelo: I know mum!

Krystal: What?

Zelo: I just guessed but it turns out to be true! (sigh)

Krystal: How did you?

Zelo: omma! Yongguk hyun.. app... he always asked to call him appa, and i heard your conversation accidentically with Kai app.a

krystal: (cries) you're 5 years old Zelo!  How did you found out?

Zelo: (wipes tears of Krystal) omma, i am smart boy you know right? And i won't cry! Since it's very hard for you and kai appa and yongguk ap...pa

Krystal: Yes, you're so smart Zelo! you're my only angel!

Zelo: You're my angel too omma!  i will always be happy anywhere and anytime if i am with you!

Krystal: omma, will try hard for you Zelo. Let's live happily!

Zelo: mm, let's live happy omma!

Krystal : (hugs him and showers him with kisses) i am glad that i have a son like you.

Zelo: think yourself lucky (giggle)

 

Weeks later........

=========At Fany's office==========

      Luhan knocks the door and comes in.

Fany: Hi, Lu (smile) It's been a while since i saw you.

Luhan: Oh, then our Fany missed me much (raise his eyebrow)

Fany: (goes to him and hugs him) Of course, I missed you.

Luhan: Oh, i missed you too: (hugs her back)

        "Hmph: someone coughed and they both looked to the door releasing the hug,

Luhan: You again? Oh (roll eyes) why do you always ruin our sweet moment Sehun?

Sehun: (roll eyes) Oh, why do i meet you always when i want to meet her. Anyways, Fany i have a serious thing to talk to you and ONLY YOU!!

Luhan: Pshh, i am not going to go (puts his hand on Fany's shoulder) (phone rings) yeah2 okay2 (pouts) (turns to Fany) Fany, i have to go.(turns to Sehun) You're lucky

Sehun: Oh lucky is my another name (winked at Luhan)

Luhan: (roll eyes and goes out)

Sehun: That man!! How did you meet him? (sigh) (back to serious face)  Anyways, Fany!

Fany: Neh~

Sehun: I think you should meet Kai, he needs you.

Fany: What are you talking about?

Sehun: He has been drunk for 7 straight days now... and today i bet he's lying in a pool of alcohol bottle.

Fany: What happened?

Sehun: YOu know that he had troubles ending with Krystal. But 7 days ago, he ended all his relationship with her and Zelo. And it seems hard for him to be away from Zelo. YOu know...

Fany: Yeah, I'm tired oh this Sehun. You know that h throwed me 5 stupid years ago. And now...

Sehun: I know it's hard for you Fany. It's hard for me too!! telling you to go back to him. But i know that he's going to die soon in this state!

Fany: (sigh) Sehun, I'm sorry but i want to be alone now... Please leave ...

Sehun: I'm sorry Fany. You're the only hope for him now.. I'll leave... But think about it okay...

Fany: Okay,,,

=======at Kai's house====

             Obviously Kai was drunk and lying on floor when Sehun came in.

Sehun: Get up!! you abstard

Kai: Oh~ My best friend came~

Sehun: (raises him and throws to the bed) Will you stop drinking!! I;m tired Kai.

Kai: Then leave me!! I don't have anyone after all!!

Sehun: (goes to him and punches him) You bastard!!! How can you say that!!! I even throwed my loved and begged Fany to go back to you!! But look at what you are saying!!!

Kai: (starts crying) Fany? She'll never forgive me!! She'll never come back to me!!

Sehun: Dude... stop crying...

==========At Luhan's hospital==========

            Fany is coming here for the first time since her brother L died.. She had a fear to come here but at last she decided to come here that Luhan invited her. Luhan met her at the front door of the hospital. She hesitated to enter but Luhan offered his hand and she held it tightly and went in.

Fany: It changed a lot

Luhan: Of course Pabo-ya it's been 5 years.

Fany: Yeah... It's really fast .... this is the place where i saw my brother for the last time

Luhan: And saw me for the first time. (they both looked at each oher and smiled)  Let's go to my room.

        By walking through the hall, Fany realised that Luhan is quite popular among all patients and doctors. Some doctor even tried to flirt with him even she, Fany was by his side. And some men doctors were saying that he got beautiful girlfriend and they of course denied being in a relationship.

Luhan: Here is my room (opened the door)

Fany: You're quite popular here!

Luhan: Of course! i am Luhan!! All girls fall for me except you Fany!!

Fany: Pshhh, you're handsome in doctors clothes.

Luhan: (winks) I am always handsome!

Fany: (roll eyes) You're so full of yourself

Luhan: You're always beautifull too

Fany: Thanks i know! (smirk)

Luhan: Oh by the way, what serious talk did you have with Oh Sehun?

Fany: (Sigh) Kai's in deep stress now and he wants me to go back to him.

Luhan: No way, Fany. You can't go back to him.

Fany: But..

Luhan: No buts... You maybe cannot choose me but atleast choose him, Sehun! He's a way better guy than that Kai!

Fany: But Luhan, i think he really needs me. What if he dies from drinking and too much stress?

Luhan: Fany, it's his problem! Not yours! He'll get over it soon

Fany: I know him, he'll never get over it.... without someone beside him...

Luhan: And is it must that you're that person?

Fany: (sigh) Ughh... i just don't know... let's talk about something else...

 

========================

Hi guys? :))

Long time no update right?

please comment and subscribe :))

love from Tete <3