news

Boys can be different!

They arrived to their old dorm. Zelo had already fell asleep in Sehun's arm. 

Kai: Wah~ It's been a long time since i have been here.

Baekhyun: Yeah, we haven't been here for a long time too. 

Suho: Yeah, we have been so busy lately right?

D.O: Yeah, especially because you got a family now. 

Sehun: (returning after putting Zelo to bed) Yeah... Oh, shall we tell Fany about your arrival?

Kai: Ah.... How has been she?

Sehun: Great of course! She has become more beautifull, and very smart too. 

Kai: Yah! Don't praise someone in front of her husband!!

Others (shout) What?!?!?

Kai: Yah, lower your voices! Zelo's gonna wake! And aren't you Baekkie married to Fany?!?

Baek: (he was drinking water but choked and spilled it out) What are you talking about? Ah.... I didn'ttell you to whom I married right?

Kai: (widen eyes) Then.... Then that means.... You're married to another woman?

D.O: This guy is fall behind us for many years! You should have called us frequently Jongin!

Chanyeol: Our Baekhyun is married to Tayeon. 

Baekhyun: Remember? My first love? I am married to her! I'll show her pictures later!

Kai: No way. I should meet her! 

Baekhyun: Bwo?!??! No way Kai! You're her first love! She rejected me in the past because of you! What if i lose her to you!

Kai: I;m sorry man!!! I can't do anything with my beauti and charisma! (giggle) maybe i should have married to her! (smirk)

Baekhyun: Yah!!! Aish this man! Still arrogant! (laugh)

Kai: (laugh) But didn't you love Fany? I thought...

Sehun: (interrupting him) Well... It will be a lie if we say we didn't like her! But it's Fany who didn't accept our heart.

Kai: We? 

Baekhyun:  (giggle) yeah, it seemd that Sehunnie liked her too! But he failed...

Sehun: Yah! You're failed too!!

Baekhyun: (sticking his tongue out) *Mehrong* But now i am married and happy but what are doing??

Kai: Wait.. wait guys. I am having a mental breakdown guys. So when did you meet Tayeon? 

Baek: Hm... I met with her 1 year after you went to US. and we started dating 3 years ago.

Kai: Hm... i see....

Suho: How are you and Krystal? 

Kai: Well.... She's always jealous whenever i talk to woman. We quarell a lot. But what should we do? There's a baby who needs us. 

D.O: That should be hard for you.

Chanyeol: So from now on you're going to live here, in korea? 

Kai: (smile) Yeah, i am going to inherit my fathers company... so....

Baekhyun: Woah~ 

KAi: And do you still have contact with Fany? 

Baek: Of course!! I am her best friend! And wanna hear a shocking news?

kai: What is it?

Baek: It is Tiffany who connected me and  my babe! I am still so thankful to her!

Sehun: (pouts) And i'm begging her to introduce one of her friends to me but she keeps refusing!

 Kai: Wae?

Sehun: She said I'm still not old enough!!! (blushes)

Kai: (burst out laughing) Yah, but we're same age!!!

Sehun: Yeah..... But she said i'm not ready mentally!!!

Kai:(keeps laughing) You're so funny Sehun-ah! Ah how about the others?

Suho: Well... We're still looking for our matches!

Chanyeol: And there is still no such woman who matches us!

Kai: Ah i see! It's so great to  see you gusy and laugh together. I missed this moment so much. 

Zelo( comes in crying and rubbing his eyes) Appa!!! I miss mom!!!

Kai: (goes to him and hugs) It's okay Zelo, let's go and talk to your mother!

Zelo: Arasseo~(Kai and him went to other room)

Baekhyun: Guys! Shall we tell Fany about Kai?

Sehun: I.. din't know really? I am not sure if she has forgotten him or not!

Suho: But she should know! they will meet anyway soon!

D.O: Why?

Baekhyun: Aish, you pabo!! It's Can't you remember that when Fany's restaurant has reached the top, Kai's dad had taken it from her almost by force and maid her the second director!

D.O: (rubbing her neck) Aish! I totally forgot about that!

Suho; But i wonder why is his dad is so greedy. 

Baekhyun: Me too, and now Kai's gonna own his fathers company and they'll meet one day

Chanyeol: Then, Baekkie you should talk to him, and tell her that he came back.

Baekhyun: Arasseo, no problem dude......

-------At Fany's restaurant-----

Fany: Sungjong-ah, can you give me your last report again, i gave it to the main director so i couldn't see it properly.

Sungjong:( smile) Okay, no problem noona. Ah by the way, someone is waiting for you!

Fany: Someone I know?

Sungjong: (giggle) Yeah, someone you know so well.

Fany: Baekhyun?

Sungonj: Yeah, of course! 

Fany: Okay, I'll go out for a minute.....

             Fany saw baekhyun sitting alone. Fany went to him and tapped him

Fany: Look who's here?

Baekhyun: Your handsome prince? (wink)

Fany: Shhhh (put her finger on ) What will we do if Taeyon hear us? And you're not mine Pabo-ya.

Baekhyun: (giggle) I'm joking pabo~

Fany: (giggle) So how;'s your life, busy?

Baekhyun: Of course and i have something to tell you!

Fany: What is it?

Baekhyun: Ah..... actually Kai's here with his son.

Fany: (darkened, widen eyes) Bwo?!?

Baekhyun: Yeah.... And he said that he's gonna inherit the company

Fany: No.... no way....

 

----------

Hi my dear readers :)) 

Updated soon right ? ^-^

Thank you so much who are commenitng, i really love your comments.

Keep supporting me, love from Tete <3