you're my life savour!

Boys can be different!

    Tiffany returned home after busy and happy day.

L: Hi Fany (kiss her on cheek) Happy birthday! Here your favourite cake. Make your wish and blow the candle!

Fany: (close her eyes) I wish everyday was like today, this happy this great!

L: What happened today Fany?

Fany: Neh, you know Exo right? They made my birthday so special!

L: How?

Fany: ( told her everything happened) And here is their present. ( open the box)

L: Whoa, what a beautiful dress. (sigh) Sorry Fany, even as your brother I couldn’t buy you dress.

Fany: Ey, oppa! Don’t worry, bwing my brother is itself a great present!

L: (hug her) Thank you, you’re the best! Let’s get to sleep.

--

In the midnight 3 a.m

L: Fany-ya, fany-ya!

Fany: ( open her eyes) Waegure oppa

L: omma has fainted!

Fany: Bwo? What happened?

L: today her condition worsened, I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want to make you sad. But now it’s urgent. I called an ambulance.

Fany: (started crying) Oppa!! What should we do?

L: Don’t cry, she’ll be okay.

     Ambulance came and took their mother and they went to the hospital.

Nurse: She’s okay now. But why is she in this state. We have to make an surgery or she’ll worsen every day!

L: (scratch her hair) How much will this cost?

Nurse:  10000$. Ou have to hurry kids

Fany: ( tears coming down) How we should find that money! Oppa! I don’t want to lose my mom! Oppa odoke!

L: (crying too) I’m sorry Fany! For being such bad brother.

Fany: I’ll be right next to her everyday now! I won’t do work anymore!

--

Next morning Kai’s house.

Kai thinking to himself: It’s weird, I don’t smell any delicious food smell. Did she not come yet? I’ll go down and check ( got up from bed and went down) Fany!

Kai’s mom: She isn’t here

Kai: Wae?

Kai’s mom: She quit her job. So today we’re gonna hire another one.

Kai: But… but why?

Kai’s mom: I don’t know. Maybe there was a problem at her home.

Kai: That’s weird. Maybe I’ll call her. (went to his room and calling Fany) Where are you? What happened?

Fany: (with a weak voice) hello? Oh, is it you Kai?

Kai: Yes it’s me! You sound sick, what happened?

Fany: (started crying) Kai, I can’t bear it. My mom is sick, I have to be with her, I’m sorry!

Kai: How is she? Is it that bad?

Fany: She’s unconciousness now. She needs surgery but my brother and I don’t have enough money. Kai! What should I do?

Kai: bwo? Really, then I’ll help you!

Fany: No Kai! You can’t do that. We’re not that close.

Kai: What are  you talking about? We’re friends, right. You’re even our exo member? Remember? The first female member?

Fany: But… But..

Kai: there is no but. Where is that hospital? I’ll go there and we’ll talk. Hang in there arasseo

Fany: but… o-okay.

L:  Who is it?

Fany: oppa!! There is a hope!

L: (widen eyes) What is it?  Tell me quick!

Fany: Kai! He said he’ll help!

L: Bwo?? Isn’t he just your employee?

Fany:  I was shocked too. He said he’ll help and he’s coming here!

L: really? But why?

Fany: I don’t know either! But isn’t it great if we can save our mother?

L: that’s right.

--

Kai came to the hospital. He saw his brother L met him and went where Fany was.

Kai: (smile) Hi Fanny? Is she okay?

Fany: Kai!! (hugs him) I’m glad you came.

Nurse came to them: Lady, prepare for the surgery! We’re gonna start it after 1 hour.

Fany: Bwo? Are you mistaking me with someone else?

Nurse: ( gets angry) What are you talking about? I won’t mistake anyone. This man paid for the surgery!( left them)

Fany: Bwo??? (looks at Kai and starts cying) Kai!!! Thank you so much! I’ll pay you back your money no matter what! I’ll work for you rest of my life!

Kai: Don’t cry Fany. It isn’t much money for me, you know our family right. You can even not pay me. But instead just give me your delicous food every day arasseo (rubs her hair)

Fany: But… but..

Kai: No but you pabo. Now let’s prepare it I have already talken to your brother.

Fany: thank you Kai! You’re my life saviour!

Kai: (smile) It’s okay. Who knows in the future you’ll be my life saviour. Now let’s go!