tragedy!

Boys can be different!

Fany: What did you say oppa? (come out of the bush)

L: Fany... Fany... I... I....

Fany: (starts crying) I.... I don't believe this (holds her head and run)

Kai: Fany (wants to run after him but L stopped him)

L: You! Stay here! (Runs after her)

            Tiffany never thought a day like this would come. All this years she treated L as her brother but L thinking of her differently was just shocking for her. She wanted him always as her brother. And then Kai saying that he doesn't know that if he really loves her. Her heart was like ripping apart. She couldn't see in front of her, she just run forward.

            Fany!! Fany!!! Myungsoo run after her. Please listen to me!! 

           But then she was in middle of the road. Cars passed near her with high speed, Then one car was just going straight to her....

          Fany was in state of shock, she just stood there blank. She closed her eyes..... Then someone pushed me, she fell, and heard crash. Next time she saw was L lying covered with blood. he was looking at her, reaching out his hands. 

           Fany regained her conciousness, she ran to L, lifted his head and hugged him.

Oppa!!! Oppa!!! Do you hear me?  she cried.

L slightly smiled. I hear you my little pretty sister. I'm sorry. he coughed.

Someone, pls help me!! Call the ambulance!!! Fany shouted. She noticed a huge crowd aaround them.  Help me, pls. Oppa I'm sorry!!!!  Fany cried more.

L raised his arms and wiped her tears, "Don't cry my lady, smile, I want to see you smiling"

"Oppa, pls don't leave me!! Ambulance will come in a second, stay with me please!!!" she cried even more.

" Ah....." he wanted to move but couldn't "I'm sorry Fany, I'm a bad oppa right (cough)  I think it's my time to go"  he said with a weak tone.

"No!!!!"  Fany shouted "Oppa, please don't leave me!! WHat should i do without you!!"

"i'll be seeing you from heaven and I'll help you Fany, leave happily okay?" said L with more weak voice.

"Oppa!!!" Fany said weakly.

"I love you Hwang Tiffany! More than everything"  L said his last word and closed his eyes. His heartbeat began to beat slower and slower..... and stopped.

"I love you too! L oppa!" she kissed L on his lips for the first and last time. "I love you my precious brother''

--- At L's funeral---

        Tiffany, her mother stood there wearing black and welcoming the guests. So many people come. Tiffany kept crying, she stopped smiling. Their grandmother had been in a state of shock, she is in hospital now. Sungjong came to the funeral to help them. 

         All of Exo members came . They saw Fany standing with teary eyes next to L's picture,

Suho: I'm really shocked Fany, I am really sad. but be strong okay? (he patted Fany's head)

Chanyeol: I never imagined this kind of thing. Be strong, Fany. 

Sehun: (hugs her) Be strong noona, 

D.O: Be strong (he patted her)

Baekhyun: (hugs her and she cries) Don't cry my friend. Call me whenever you want okay, I'll always be with you so be strong and healthy okay.

Tiffany: (nods and Baek wipes out her tears)

Kai: Uhm... Fany....

Fany: Why did you came here? Just go away, i don't wanna see you again. Because of you my brother is dead. (she almost shouted)

Fany's mom: Tiffany!!! What are you doing? Did i teach you that? Be polite to all guests!!!

Fany: Kai!  This is my brothers funeral, i don't want him see me like this atleast here. So just go away please.

Kai: (cries) I'm sorry Fany. 

Fany: It's too late Kai, too late. 

           Kai goes out. 

--- Few days ago when they first heard news about L ffrom Baek---

Baek: Guys! 

Suho: WHat? What happened to your face? You look pale!

Baek: I just heard that Fany's brother is dead!

Sehun: BWo????? But when and why?

Baek: I don't know, Fany just called me crying.

Kai: (starts crying really loud) It's all my fault.

Sehun: Bwo???

Kai: i am the one who caused him this! 

D.O: What?!?! You killed him!!!

Kai: It was on a day when i was meeting him. I told him that i was unsure if i loved Fany for real. But i never knew....

Chanyeol: (sits down and hugs him)

Kai: I never knew that L loved her as a man to woman. Then Fany heard everything, she ran and l was hit by car!!! 

Sehun: Omg...

Chanyeol: But i don't understand why he loves her as a man? Aren't they brother and sister?

Baek: They aren't blood related. Fany was adopted when she 3. 

Suho: I see...

Kai: It's all my fault!!!

 

----- 1 month passed since L's death---

        Fany stopped smiling. She worked almost 24 hour to forget her sorrow. She started running her brothers inherited restaurant woth Sungjong. The only thing that made her at ease was Sungjong helping her. She met with Baekhyun only once but they always talked through phone. 

Fany thinking to herself: Ah.... Oppa ... How much i miss you!! But you don't even come to my dream!!! 

Baek: Fany!!! What are you thinking?

Fany: Oh, you came?

BAek: Yes and with Sehun

Sehun: Hi!! (waves at her) I missed you Fany

Fany:(hugs Sehun) I missed you too. But what are you two doing here?

Sehun: Today we're going to work here as waiters for free!!

Fany: REally??

Baek: Yeah, Sehun and I are free from school today cuz we've passed the exam.

Sehun: others failed, so yeah they're retaking it

Fany: hmm. thank you guys.

Baek: Fany, I want to talk with you  separately.

Fany: okay , is that okay Hunnie?

Sehun: That's okay, I'll be starting my job.(winks) (goes)

Baek: Fany i want you to meet Kai! .....

-----------------------------------------

Hi guys :))  Thank you again for the comments i loved it :))

looolll ,Youngmiii ,maneeex3 ,tiffanyhwang08 , simplicitygirl Thank you guys i love you :)) And i decided to update quickly because of your comments :)

And L is dead, it's really sad :(

Don't forget to comment guys 

love from tete