reunion

Boys can be different!

Kai took out pills from a drawer. Now he has no one by him. No one loves him anymore. The world has turned against him. He didn't have any hope to continue living. He had taken a big amount of pills, and gradually everything went black. But he dreamed something good, that good that he wanted to live.

------------Dream--------------

"Appa!" 2 children were running to him and held him by neck. they seemed so mcuh alike to someone.

Girl: Apaa! omma doesn't let us have candies! And she gave to oppa more candies that i have

Kai: Then appa will give you more (smile and wink)

Girl:(kisses him) Appa is the best!! (sticks his tongue to the boy) 

      that boy run back and was coming back holding woman's hand. "Omma! Appa is going to give her candies!" As she approached, she seemed familiar! And by the time he was near him he recognised her, she was Fany. The woman he loves the most. 

Fany: Honey? Arey going to give Cherin candies? 

Kai: Why not?

Fany: (roll her eyes) You know that you mustn't. She has bad teeth you know.

Girl: but it's okay Mom! I won't eat it all, i promise! 

Kai: See? Here you are (gives him candies) Now go play with your brother! 

Girl: Neh~ (Runs to the door) Oppa let's play outside! 

Kai: (gives the little boy candies too) Shhh~ Keep it secret from her! 

Boy: Yes sir! (kisses him and runs after her sister) 

Kai: (turns to Fany) Do you want candies too?

Fany: Pshhh, i'd rather have a kiss!

         Kai hugs her, turns her and they both laugh happily. 

"Kai! Kai! wake up! Kai" Kai opened his eye and saw Sehun calling his name. That's it, the end of the happy dream....

------------------

       Sehun decided to give a visit to Kai. And then he saw Kai lying with a pill in his hand. He panicked , called ambulance. Luckily he saved him on time. A little later, and he would have lost his friend forever. 

Doctor came out and said that now his friend is okay. relieved Sehun called Fany. 

Sehun: what did you say to him?

Fany: Nothing, i just told him that we're over and i want his old self back. 

Sehun: (sigh) I was never disappointed in you like this Fany!

Fany: Wae? something happened?

Sehun: Yes! He tried to commit suicide! He took pills...

Fany: Omg, is he okay now?

sehun: He's okay now. I sent you to make him relaxed, not suffer him more. 

Fany: but i thought that way he would recover soon. 

Sehun: No he won't. He's stupid you know....

Fany: WHere are you guys, i want to visit him. 

Sehun: Not again Fany, you'll make the situation worse. I don't knowwhen he'll try to kill himself again. Goodbye, Fany. (click, he hanged up the phone) 

---------------In Fany's office--------------

Luhan: What happened?

Fany: (starts crying) I'm such a cruel woman! Kai, he was going to kill himself! 

Luhan: It's not because of you, Fany. What you said to him was true, isn't it?

Fany: It...it.. it is not! Actually i loved him past 5 years. And i love him now too. But i thought it would be better for both of us if we end it. 

Luhan: (hugs him) Now,now. Fany you stupid girl.Okay now calm down... And you know what? (looks into his eyes) You can tell him now if you want. go, visit him! 

Fany: no, Sehun told me that i'll make the matters worse. 

Luhan: About that Sehun, i can handle him! 

Fany: Will Kai accept me now?

Luhan: (sigh) Of course you pabo! Who wouldn't accept this pretty lady? He's really lucky to have you! (smile) Now wait, i'll call Sehun.(calling him) 

Sehun: what do you want?

Luhan: No greetings? how rude? But where are you now?

Sehun: At hospital...

Luhan; With Kai right? I have some important thing to tell you. It's both bad and good news for you! 

Sehun: I don't have time to play with you Luhan! Just tell me. 

Luhan: (sigh) Okay, Fany! She still loves Kai. Let her know where you're staying. I think it's time for them to be back together.

Sehun: Really?

Luhan: Yes, and tell Kai that if he hurts Fany one more time, i'll give pills with my own hands and make sure it works.

Sehun: That'll never happen. Okay we're at ************** tells him the address, 

Luhan: Okay bye! Fany will be there soon, give them time to be only 2 of them.

Sehun: I know that!

Luhan: Oh, really? I think you're not that stupid! (giggles) Bye Sehun-ah! Let's drink later! (hangs up) Fany, i got their address, let's go! 

Fany: Wait, what shall i tell him? I am not brave enought to tell that i love him. what if he rejects me?

Luhan: Don't be stupid, let's go! 

=========At hospital===========

Sehun: Kai, Kai, are you okay?

kai: (with a low voice) why did you do this to me! (tears falling) I could just died peacefully! 

Sehun: you can't die pabo! Fany, she's coming for you!

Kai: Lies! She already told me that she stopped loving me! 

Fany: No i love you, Kai! All these years you're the only one who was in my heart! I love you! 

Sehun: See? Now i'll go outside , you guys talk. (walk past Fany and goes outside) 

Kai: What, what did you say?

Fany: I'm sorry for lying earlier. I thought we can be happy that way. I didn't know you would do this.

Kai: If you're telling that just because of what i did. Then don't worry i won't do it again.

Fany: No, it's true Kai. Remember the last at airport i was going to see you?

Kai; Yeah... i loved you too, Fany. Every single day i missed you , i loved you.

fany: (goes to him and holds his hands) Nothing can separate us now.

Kai: Are you sure about this?

Fany: How many time i should say? i love you Kim Jongin! Now get on your foot and bring my old Kai back! (smile and tears rolled down her cheek)

Kai: Then, you're the old Fany?

Fany: I always were that Fany, and won't change even in next hundred years. Now get some rest

Kai: (holds Fany's hands very tight) don't leave me!

fany: never....

------------------------------------

Week passed after Kai got out from hospital. He finally smiled. He was finally back to work and were back to his normal self again.

------at lounge-------------

Sehun entered the lounge and saw Luhan sitting there and drinking alone. Sehun sat next to him. 

Sehun: Mind if i join you?

Luhan: Pshhh, it's always welcome Oh Sehun. (pours him drink) 

Sehun: (drinks that) So heartbroken after being dumped by Fany?

Luhan: No, she didn't dump me!

Sehun: Don't tell me, you dumped her

Luhan: I didn't, i would never do that! It's just we weren't in relatianship...yet

Sehun: But..

Luhan: That was just acting... She didn't want to look weak in front of Kai, That's all. 

Sehun: No wonder you were so enthusiastic to get kiss from her! And then i stupidly thought that you were more romantic when you were alone.

Luhan: I wish i was that (drinks and pours to Sehun) How about you? Ar you okay? i know you like her too.

Sehun: Me? Same as you! 

Luhan:(sigh) I guess that Kai is just lucky  to have her heart. 

Sehun: Hey? Wasn't your second name lucky? 

Luhan: Oh, yeah, right. I guess it's Kai's first name ...

Sehun: Let's not be like this. Hey wanna go to blind date with me?

Luhan: (widen eyes) Were you bi? i am straight though...

Sehun: (shouts) Yah!!! I'm telling you that we should go on blind date with two woman which means 4 people will go! 

Luhan: Oh! (giggle) And there was me hesitating whether to accept your offer! (laugh) 

Sehun: i think you're more gay than me! 

Luhan:oh, please. Wanna make a bet? who'll get more girls in this lounge?

Sehun: You'll regret.. there is not 1 girl that isn't attracted to me! 

luhan: oh, really? i guess i know someone!! 

Sehun:(roll eyes)  Okay, okay except Fany!

Luhan: that goes for me too!! 

Sehun: So friends?(reaches his arms to shake hands) 

Luhan: Really? (hugs him) Thank you, i never had real amle friend you know!

Sehun: (pushes him) Get away from me, everyone's looking with a weird glance at us! 

Luhan: What? Afraid of losing your girls to me?

Sehun: (laugh) No way!