he returned

Boys can be different!

                Fany couldn’t sleep so she decided to call Luhan. She needed someone to talk to her.

Fany: Hello? Lu? Did I call you too late?

Luhan: (with a sleepy voice) It’s okay Fany.. What happened? Missed me much?

Fany: Actually… I have trouble Luhannie…

Luhan: Bwo?!??! (totally woke up) What is it?

Fany: It’s Kai….. He called me….

Luhan: What did he say… Gosh, Fany-ah don’t stretch it …

Fany: You know Zelo right? He found out that Zelo isn’t his son!

Luhan: Bwo???? Really???  So that’s why you’r e in trouble?

Fany: And he said that the only reason he left me was him, and now that he knew that he was deceived he said that he loves me!!!

Luhan: Bwo?!?!?!? Fany, and you believed that? Don’t you remember how much you suffered because of him and now what??

Fany: I …. I just don’t know… Luhannie… Please tell me what to do

Luhan: (sigh) I wasn’t going to say this, but remember  your brother’s death…. You shouldn’t waver for him now Fany….. I know that I can’t make decisions but you should think hard okay? I know you’re a smart girl.

Fany: …. Okay, I understood Luhannie. Thank you for consoling me. Always…

Luhan: It’s okay Fany. Now go to sleep. You should sleep okay?

Fany: Neh~ Good night.

Luhan: Good night, Fany. What I just said forget about that now and think tomorrow okay?

Fany: Okay.

Luhan: You must sleep okay? You mustn’t get sick or tired okay?

Fany: Okay, good night…

=================Next morning=================

---------At EXO’s dorm-----------

Sehun: Kai, wake up bro!! Here eat some soup.

Kai: (Wakes up) Thank you bro.

Sehun: And then go to your work

Kai: Aghhh….i won’t go to work…

Sehun: You have to man. You mustn’t lose your everything. Ah, by the way did you call Fany yesterday?

Kai: Did I? … I don’t remember anything Hun-ah. I just wish I didn’t say anything to worry her.

Sehun: I wish too… Now quick take a shower and go to work.

Kai: I said  I don’t want!!

Sehun: You must pabo-ah. Atleast that’s the place you can forget about your concerns

Kai: I better get drink!

Sehun: Yah!!!

Kai: Okay, okay I’ll go….

Sehun: (smile) That’s my friend!!!

--------------At Fany’s office--------------

       Fany of course couldn’t sleep all night, and now at work couldn’t work properly. The words Kai told her was always in her mind. Suddenly someone knocked the door.

“Can I come in?” said really familiar voice.

Fany: No way…. Luhan!!!

Luhan: Can I come in or not?

Fany: Of course you can!!! (the door opened and Luhan went it) (surprised) W-what are you d-doing here?

Luhan: I’m here to meet you pabo-ya!

Fany: But how can this be possible?

Luhan: I’m a Superman you know. (grin) I worried about you so much, so I put all my work aside and came to see you! So here I am. (smile) (walks towards her and the smile disappeared and changed into serious face) I just knew that you weren’t gonna sleep!!! (sigh) Look at all those dark circles!!

Fany: you have dark circles too! (Points at his eyes)

Luhan: These are from plane Pabo Fany-ah!!! (sigh) What should I do with this kind girl. Now get up and let’s eat something, I bet you didn’t eat anything since yesterday!!

Fany: But.. How about work? It’s not lunch time yet!!!

Luhan: (roll eyes) I know that you weren’t doing it earlier! Now let’s go ( grabs her hand)

-------------At the table-----------

          After nagging so much, finally Lu made Fany eat something.

Fany: But Luhannie, how did you come here?

Luhan: After calling you, I found out that it will be very hard for you to be alone, so I booked the ticket right away. And luckily there was tickets left and here I am.

Fany: How about your work then?

Luhan: Ah, it was almost finished, so I told my friend to finish it.

Fany: Thank you for being by my side. You’re the best friend.

Luhan: I’m your boyfriend remember. Even it’s fake, I must be beside you!

Fany: thank you Luhannie!

Luhan: Ah, by the way give me Kai’s number.

Fany: Wae?

Luhan: I want to talk to him.

Fany: Luhannie,  I think he’s too depressed now, we shouldn’t add him burden.

Luhan: You know me Fany-ah, I won’t be burdensome.

Fany: But what do you wanna talk?

Luhan: Okay2 forget about it.

             Fany ended up not giving Lu the phone number, but after Fany went to bathroom, Lu managed to get number of Kai.

-------------At Kai’s office----------

        Kai tried his hard being busy with work and not thinking about Zelo and Krystal. But then Krystal went in. It was obvious that she cried al night.

Krystal: Kai, I wanted to tell you something.

Kai: Go ahead

Krystal: The thing is, Zelo cried all night, looking for you. He just slept a while ago. I think you should find an excuse and tell him that you won’t be at home.

Kai: Okay, I’ll do that

Krystal: and one more thing, don’t tell him the truth yet. I’ll tell him a little bit later.

Kai: I think that’s the right way too. Today I’ll meet him

Krystal: Okay, I’ll go now.

Kai: I’m sorry Krystal

Krystal: Ani, (walks to the door) ‘m sorry for loving you

          Kai’s phone ring: Okay, I’ll be there,

=========At café near Kai’s office============

 Luhan: Sorry for calling you suddenly.

Kai: It’s okay. So what do you want to talk about?

Luhan: I don’t know how to start but you know that Fany’s now not yours she’s mine.

Kai: And?

Luhan: I am little frustrated over the fact that you called her yesterday and told her that you love her and so on.

Kai: (widen eyes) Did I say that?

Luhan: You don’t remember?

Kai: Yeah… I was too drunk then…

Luhan: (sigh and shake his head) You’re such a self-centered man! Why everyone should suffer because of you? Decide your troubles by yourself, don’t include Tiffany. You already made her suffer so much!!!

Kai: that means she’s suffering again?

Luhan: (roll eyes) Are you stupid? She couldn’t sleep yesterday!!! Don’t trouble her again!! I’m warning you! (wanted to go)

Kai: Wait, you’re his boyfriend!! Don’t make her included, okay?! And besides, if she loved you she won’t mind my trouble but why is she concerning about me? You should think about that!!

         Luhan punched him without saying anything.

Kai: why you little!!! …….

 

 

Hi guys :))

How is this chapter?

I’ll update really soon, so wait a little bit okay :)

Sincerely from Tete <3