the first kiss

Boys can be different!

Kai and Fany reached the waterfall after much struggling.  Kai put down Fany and panted. His sweat was running down he piggy backed her all the way to the waterfall.

Kai: I didn't know you were this heavy

Fany: (smile) But you're the one who made me fall

kai: I didn't made you fall. (sigh) okay forget about that.

Fany: Whoa the waterfall is so beautiful

Kai: I know. The scene before us is amazing!

Fany: Yeah, i never saw this beautiful place.

Kai: Let's sit down and rest a bit.

Fany: okay, but is it okay to be here just two of us? Won't sth appear like  wild animals or something?

Kai: (giggle) Yeah, there is wolf, bear and even...

Fany: (widen her ) Even what?

Kai: (whispering) Ghosts!

Fany: ( gets closer to Kai) Really?

Kai: (whispering) Really!

Sothing moved behind them and tree rustled.

Fany:( startled and hugged Kai)

Kai: (laughing) I'm joking you pabo! Nothing scary is here!

Fany: ( one hand still hugging him and other hit Kai ) You scared me!

Kai: Aww, that hurts. By the way stop hugging me or do you like it?(grin)

Fany: (blushes) Ah, ani-ani. I was just startled. 

Kai: Fany! 

Fany: (looks at Kai) Wwae?

       Kai leaned to her hugged her tightly and kissed her! Fany was surprised by the kiss , she always thought that she would hit who kissed her and hate him , but she didn't. She actually liked that kiss. Her heart was racing and it was going to explode. And Kai stopped kissing him.

Fany:( embarassed) Hmph, (looking to the ground) We should go now or they'll search for us.

Kai: ( embarassed too) Yeah, yeah we should go. Can you walk?

Fany: Yes i can!

        In the going back to their tent they didn't say anything than that. They were both embarassed. When they come back all of them were sleeping. Kai and Fany straightly went to their beds too.

      *Aish why did i kiss her? How can i face her now*  Kai thought. *but her lips were so sweet and soft* thinking about that he blushed. * Aish why did i do that* *Now she's going to ignore me and won't talk to me* *Aish Kai why are going to do now* Kai sighed and glanced at the bed where Fany was. * Is she sleeping* Kai thought.

       * Aish, what's this? how can i now face him now! Fany! Why weren't you angry? Why you were liking it when he took your first kiss!!* Fany thought while lying on the bed. *Now he though that i am an easy girl, odoke* She sighed. 

         And this night was really long night for both of them. They couldn't sleep.

--

Next morning.

Sehun: Guys, guys wake up!! Let's go to the waterfall! and shower there! ( he pulled Baekhyun's blanket) Wake up Baekhyun-ah let's go

Baekhyun: (pull his blanket back) Yah! i'm not going!

Suho:( looked at his phone and it was only 7.am) Yah! Let us sleep a little bit!

Sehun: Okay you guys can sleep. I'll go with my Fany! Fany! You're going right!

Fany: (with a sleepy voice) What! 

Sehun: Oh please oh please please please?

Fany: (smile) Okay I'll go. Just wait a moment i'll pack things that i need.

Baekhyun:( get up immediately after hearing that) I'll go too.

Chanyeol: Me too,

Kai: i'll go too

D.O: Take me in( smile)

Suho: ( smile) Then let's go all together

Sehun: Yah !! Guys!! That's unfair! Just because Fany said she'll go you can't do that.

Suho: We didn't do that it's only Baekhyun who did that.

Baekhyun: (smile and go ti Fany and hug her) Of course i'll go if my Fany goes

Fany: (embarassed) Baekhyun-ah( getting out of his hug) stop that you're embarassing me

Baekhyun: (grin) Arasseo.

            They all went to the waterfall and one by one stood under the waterfall. Tiffany was the first one to stand and when she did  all eyes were on her. They were staring her blankly and  admired her beauty. When she come out of it all of them went to her and praised her. And then they boys started showering. Of course they all looked handsome and y. But to Tiffany, Kai was the most handsome one. He really looked like an angel there. She wanted to praise him but she was still embarassed of that kiss. 

After they returned all of the studens were outside of their tents. Teacher whistled. 

Teacher: Guys wanna play a game!

All of students: Deh!!!

Teacher: Well then let's play hide and seek like running man !

Suho: (raised his hands) But sem, isn't it too many to play that

Teacher: (smiled) I thought about that.  It will couple hide and seek. Then the amount is decreased and those who separates will be out. The seeking team will wear this bell and will find those who are hiding and separate them. THe hour limit is 1 hour. Start finding your couples. 

     All of exo gathered up in front of Fany. They all wanted to bepaired with her.

Sehun: Fany, since it's so many of us you choose!

Fany: No way! I can't choose just 1 from you guys. How about you do rock-skissor-paper and thw winner will be coupled with me?

baekhyun: Okay!! Let's do that.

In the end Baekhyun and Kai were who were left. Inside Tiffany wanted Kai to win but it was Baekhyun who won. He was all happy and run to Fany and hold her hand. all of other went to choose their couples. Kai formed couple with Krystal.

    Teacher divided them equally. Baekhyun- Fany, Suho- Jessica, Sehun- Sulli were in hiding team. Kai- Krystal, Chanyeol-Suzy, D.O-Fei were in seeking team. 

    Teacher: All the hiders hide. And remember if you stay alive after 1 hour there will be a huge prize. and if no one is left seeker team will divide and play again. 

The started. 

Baekhyun and Fany were hiding behind the bush  a little bit far from them. 

Krystal: Let's search oppa and get them all out! Oh I see there someone hiding

   Kai didn't listened to her and didn't even bother to go break them his only mission was to find Fany and Baekhyun. He was disappointed that he wasn't paired with Fany. He searched like crazy and hold Krystal hand tightly not to get out of this game before he find them. On the other side Krystal was happy that Kai was holding her hand that tight even though it hurt a little. She even didn't bothered to ask Kai why he isn't separating others and just searching she was just happy to be with him. 

     At last he saw them hiding and ran towards them , Baekhyun saw kai running to them he and Fany ran too. When kai almost catched them the whistle was blown. 

Teacher:  hour guys. Those who were hiding please come to me.

but by a surprise it was only 2 couples. Baekhyun- Fany and L.Joe-Jiyeon.

Teacher: And now it will be a game between you two. It will be a chicken fight. And the winner gets this couple golden ring. 

Baekhyun and Fany easily won against L.Joe and Jiyeon. Fany first got Jiyeon out and when Baekhyun and L.Joe were fighting evenly she slightly pushed L.Joe and he fell. They won the game and got the golden ring from teacher.

Fany:( whispering to Baekhyun) How much will be this if i sell them,

Baekhyun: I don't know but i think it'll cost big. Wae

Fany: (giggle)

Baekhyun: Yah!! Don't you dare to sell our couple ring.

Fany: Wae?

Baekhyun: Just don't arasseo

Fany: Oh.... okay.

 by that time kai was staring at them with deathly glare.