results

Boys can be different!

Yongguk: You should or you'll regret

Kai: (sigh) Okay, so where do you want to meet?

Yongguk: Come to (tells him the address)

Kai: Just don't waste my time okay?

Yongguk: I won't...

==========At Yongguk's place=======

         Kai had come at Yongguk's place. He opened the door,

Kai: Why did you called me here?

Yongguk: It's because i wanted to have a serious talk with you and i don't want other people to disturb

Kai: Then let's start talking

Yongguk: Have a seat, and what do you want beer? water? soju?

Kai: Water please.

Yongguk: (hands him a cup of water) So, from now just listen to every word i say. And try to not interrupt ... It's mostly about Krystal and then Zelo (starts talking)

           I was clubbing with his friends, i was poor back then and i  did nothing but to drink everyday. But that day i was sober and wasn't drunk. Then one girl (Krystal) came to me. She greeted me and i was surprised that she actually talked to me. Then after sayin her name and knowing my name she dragged me to a quiet place. Then she suddenly said that she wants to deal with me. And that was.... "I have a deal. Sleep with me and i'll give you the money you need." i was so surprised to hear that. Actually i never imagined to hear something like that from her. I asked her the reason but she told me : you needn't have to know, Just will you agree or not?" then i asked her why she chose me, and she said that Sulli told her that i need money. So the task has been accomplished that day .....

kai:(widen eyes) So you're basically saying that ....

Yongguk: Zelo is my son. Now that i knew her for a while she just deceived you and made you think that Zelo is your son.

Kai: But how do you know that he is yours?

Yongguk: then why do you think she will give money to do that?

Kai: Wait, wait. I just can't... No way....

Yongguk: You should maybe take DNA test or suggest to take that test.

Kai: I... i have to go.... I am really frustrated right now you know..

Yongguk: Okay... And sorry man for what i have done.

Kai: (leaves)

=========================

Kai sits in his car in a shock mode. i recalled everything. From that mistake his life was changed 180 degrees. He didn't know whether to believe Yongguk or not. For now he just wanted to sleep and be in peace.

He got back home. He didn't even kissed Zelo or greeted Krystal. He went to his office room, locked the door and fallen on his chair. He ignored Krystal shouting outside of the door.

He couldn't sleep and ended up thinking about the past.

Finally his life were getting better but why now?

=========The next day============

         Kai got a piece of Zelo's hair. He didn't want to be known and he went to hospital and given hit for DNA test. For now he decided to not tell everyone until the result is known.

=======At Fany's office==========

Fany's phone rang.

Fany: hello, Luhan? How are you?

Luhan: Oh, hello Fany?!?? It's so good to hear your voice. I was busy with work and almost became crazy.How are you?

Fany: oh, i have lots of things happened. Wanna hear them if you have time?

Luhan: Of course..

Fany: (told him about Sehun and all stuffs at her work)

Luhan: (shouts) Oh my god. that Sehun!!! How could you kiss him on his lips!!!!!!!

Fany: yah, calm down Luhannie !! it was just a...

Luhan: Bwo?!??!? Just???You think kiss is just??!?? Oh my god, Fany!!! I am so stupid!! I was so happy when you kissed me on my cheek!!

Fany: (giggle) okay, okay Luhan just calm down. I shouldn't have told you!

Luhan: i can't Fany! I can't!

Fany: yah, you're not even my real boyfriend!

Luhan: (sigh and and went silent for a while) O...kay.

Fany: Lu? Did i say something wrong?

Luhan: No...Fany...no. That was the truth actually.

Fany: i'm sorry Lu! i didn't mean to ....

Luhan: Oh, i have to go now Fany. Call me if you need anything.

Fany: Okay. (hangs up) Oh, i am so stupid, (sigh)

===========Next day==============

Kai's phone rings: Hello, it's from hospital. We have the results out. So you can come and get it. 

Kai: Okay.

      Kai went hurriedly to the hospital.

Doctor: Sorry, you're not the father of Zelo.................To be continued

 

 

================

Hi guys!!!!

Such a sad chapter right? :((

So guys thank you so much fo commenting and i hope you continue to comment. :))

And hello to my new subscribers :D i hope you comment too

Sincerely from tete <3