What should i do?

Boys can be different!

              The alarm was ringing on 5:30 am. L,he wanted to sleep more but he couldn’t because he have to go to work by 6:30. He is 21 year old now but he doesn’t go to school, all he do is work all day. His family is poor but he isn’t dissappointed in that. He needs to feed his family. Since his mother is ill and grandmother is too old to work, their life depended on him and his little sister. Her name is Tiffany, they call her Fany. She was adopted when she was 3 years old but she thinks them as of her family. But she hates men except her brother. She hated beause the only one who supposed to love them was really cruel to them. Everytime he got drunk he beaten them all, even their grandmother! She doesn’t study too, she works all day too.

            But there was a little secret that L kept in his heart. He liked her sister even when he was little, but later it turned out a love for him.

Fany: Oppa, what are you doing this early?(rubbing her sleepy eyes)

L: I’m cooking, sinve you cook everyday, i thought today i should do because I woke up early.(smiles)

Fany: Thank you, oppa

L: Go to your room, rest a little bit. I’ll call you when it’s ready, arasseo?

Fany: Ne oppa, komawo.

         She went to her room laid on her bed and straightly went to her dreamland.

L: Wake up pabo-ya, you have to hurry

Fany: What time is it?

L: You’ll be late! Hurry eat the breakfast and go to your work.

Fany: Aish, why didn’t you woke me up earlier!

     She ate her breakfast with a speed of lightning

Fany: Thank you for the food oppa , it was delicious as ever!( she kissed her on his cheek and rushed to her work)

           L was in a hurry too. He put the dishes on the table, ready to be eaten when his family wakes up and rushed to his work. He was a brilliant cook. He worked for a not so big restaurant but his dream was to open his own restaurant. And for Fany she was  a little bit clumsy so she worked for a part time job in so many places, because she couldn’t find a full-time job.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     On the other hand there was whole new world really different than these two’s life. It was a life of Kai. The most famous student in the SM school. He was handsome but not so well mannered. There was a girl named Krystal who was after him. But he didn’t care. His father was the president of the school

Even though he was the prince charming of the school he didn’t liked the school, he only enjoyed hanging around with his Exo members. He was kind of spoiled because his parents always went abroad and he didn;t have any other friends than exo. 

 

On that day

At 7 am

Kai:  Ajumma whre is my breakfast?!

The maid woman: here it is master

Kai: Aish, didn’t I told you not to put egg on my plate!

The maid woman: Sorry master, i forgot forgive me

Kai: No! I’ll have to go with empty stomach now! You ruined my apettite!

Kai’s mom: Kai! Don’t behave like that. She is old that she could forget that little thing. And it isnt that big issue to make a fuss!

Kai: Oh yeah omma! I lost my apettite! I’ll go now Bye! Aish I hate that School, i don’t want to go. Maybe I’ll have some coffee before I go there.

           At 7 30 am. In some coffee shop

Fany: Here is your order . 

The manager: Fany there is another guest coming in, take his order( that guest was Kai)

Fany: Hello sir? What would like to order?

Kai: Just one coffee pls

Fany: Okay, wait a minute!

        When she was bringing his coffee , she accidentically tripped over someone’s foot and spilt the coffee directly on Kai’s trousers and her hand.

Kai: Aa hot hot. Why you little!!!
Fany: Sorry sir it was an accident! Odoke.
(wipes his trousers with blanket)

Kai: Yah! What are you doing with that blanket! Do you know how much is this! You better not touch this!

Fany: Sorry sir. What should I do?

Kai:  Call your manager.

The manager: What happened sir?

Kai: She spilt coffee on my trousers, fire her right now!!!!

The manager: But...

Kai: Fire her now!!!

Fany: Excuse me!!! ( with a sarcastic voice)