neh, we're dating

Boys can be different!

Next morning: The last day of the trip:

        Kai woke up early and went to Fany's bed to wake her up. 

Kai:(whispering and shaking her ) Yah!!  Tiff, wake up!

Fany: (rubbing her eyes) Wae?

Kai:( put his finger on Fany's mouth) Shh.. be quiet! You'll wake them! Let's go to the waterfall!

Fany: (whispering) Arasseo.

           They went out and headed to the waterfall. Since almost all were sleeping Kai held Fany's hand. 

Fany: Yah! What if someone looks?

Kai: (smile) Kwaenchana! All of them are sleeping.

             After 10 minutes they reached the waterfall.

Kai: Shall stand under the waterfall together?

Fany: Ok call!

               They stood under the waterfall. Kai was holding Fany so that she won't fall. He rolled her hair behid her ear. 

Kai: You're so beautiful! ( leans towards her and started kissing her)

               Fany startled but kissed him back. They were kissing but Kai slipped and they both fall into the water. They laughed happily and started kissing again. Yah! someone yelled at them. They looked and it was Baekhyun standing there.

Baekhyun: How could you do that! (he ran to the forest as fastest as he could)

Fany: Kai, odoke?

Kai: Don't worry! He'll be okay!

Fany: i think we should go after him

Kai: i'll go, you stay here and enjoy the environment. Today's the last day, remember? (he smiled at her and got out of water and ran after Baekhyun)

--

Kai: Yah! BAekhyun-ah wait!

Baekhyun: (turn around) What do you want!

Kai: I just want to talk to you

Baekhyun: Then talk.

Kai: I'm sorry Baek. But it happened.

Baekhyun: (tears run down on his cheeks) But you knew that i like her

Kai: I like her too Baek... I started to like her. 

Baekhyun: But you promised me!

---

FLASHBACK.

It was after the first meeting with Fany one day  Baekhyun was sleeping in Kai's house. They were lying on bed.

Baekhyun: She's a very nice girl.

Kai:(turns to Baekhyun)  What's so nice about her?

 Baekhyun: (staring at the ceilings) Molla. But i can sense her care and kindness from her eyes. She's pretty too.

Kai: Whoa, whoa ! Don't tell me Baek that you fell in love with first sight

Baekhyun: That's what I'm thinking. I must have fallen for her.

Kai: Bwo? No way! You're in exo, remember? The boys who never falls in love with a girl easily or never falls in love.

Baekhyun: But i did Kai. I want to make her my girlsfriend. Will you help me?

Kai: ( looking at Baek with a teasing eyes) WHat will you do for me then?

Baekhyun: Whatever you want!

Kai: Then give me you latest bought car, i liked it.

Baekhyun: You can have it.

Kai: Really? 

baekhyun: Neh, so will you help?

kai: I'll help

Baekhyun: Promise?

Kai: Promise...

END OF THE FLASHBACK

---

Baekhyun: Since that day, i thought you were gonna help me. And i thought in order to do that you got closer to her. But...... But i was wrong. You never keep promises. i hate you Kai!

Kai: I'm really sorry Baek. That was when i didn't see her beauty. But now i see that she's so pure and innocent. 

Baekhyun: You two! Dating, right?

Kai: (looks down to ground) NEh.........

Baekhyun: ( without telling anything he ran away)

          Kai came back to Fany. She was sitting at the edge of the rock and was playing with water with his foots, but she seemed worried.

Kai: i'm here

Fany: Oh, what about Baekhyun?

Kai: He's really angry. So i thought it's better to leave him alone for now. 

Fany: But why???

Kai: (sigh) You don't have to know that. Let's go back. Maybe they already have woken up.( gives her hand and she holds it)

             When they came back , all of the exo were awaken and were eating their breakfast except one . Baekhyun.

Suho: Yah! Eat something! What happened to you, making all that sad face?

Baekhyun: (wiping his tears) Ani, I'm fine. I just don't have an appetite to eat. 

Chanyeol: Yah! I never saw you not eating breakfast. What's wrong?

         by that time Fany and Kai came back while holding hands.

Sehun: Where were you, two? ( looks at their hands) Maybe...... dating?

Kai: Neh, we're dating.

Sehun: BWo???? ( runs to Fany and grabs her head) What about me? Me Fany?

Kai: yah, you too?

Sehun: Why so serious hyung. I'm just playing. But too?...........