it'll affect our pride

Boys can be different!

At SM’s president’s office

          “knock knock”

Kai’s dad: come in.

Fany: Neh, aniyonhaseyo.

Kai’s dad: Oh, Tiffany. Come in! Sit, please.

Fany: Thank you but what happened, sir?

Kai’s dad: (sigh) Tiffany, I’m so sorry to tell you but I guess we need another maid.

Fany: (widen eyes) But why? Aren’t I good enough?

Kai’s dad: Of course you were good enough. But you see, today I heard from someone that you and our son are dating.

Fany: Ah, neh. But then?

Kai’s dad: How should I explain to you? Our family has a lot of pride and has always been connecting to rich and famous people. But Kai dating you will affect us in a bad way. So we can’t accept you, Fany.

Fany: Ah, what I understood is I’m poor and maid so I can’t date Kai?

Kai’s dad: To say strictly, yes that is. But you don’t have to worry, since I didn’t fullfil the order in our contract, instead I’ll find you a good job with lots of salary.

Fany: Ani, I don’t need that. I’ll find my job myself. And I can’t stop loving him or stop him. So I’ll just quit this job okay? (she stood up angry and went out)

Fany: (dialing to Baekhyun). Aniyon, Baek. Where are you?

Baekhyun: Uhm wait a minute arasseo. (sound of door closing) Now I can talk. We’re all together. Why?

Fany: Can you some to meet me? I am really frustrated now.

Baekhyun: Arasseo, I’ll go where you are.

--

At Kai’s house.

Sehun: kai, what happened? You look so sad.

Kai: What should I do guys?

Suho: What happened?

Kai: Our parents don’t approve of us.

Baekhyun: (thinking to himself) Oh, that’s why Tiffany called me.

Chanyeol: But why? Didn’t they like her?

Kai: They just like her being our maid but not being my girlfriend.

Baekhyun: And does Fany know this?

Kai: No I guess. She’s having day off today.

D.O: I don’t understand Kai, why don’t they like her being your gf?

Kai: I don’t too. But they said that it will affect our honor and pride.

Baekhyun: Guys, I have to go now. My mom is called me earlier.

Sehun: Are you throwing Kai in this hard situation alone?

Baekhyun: I didn’t throw him alone Sehun-ah . You’re with him, and others are with him too. I really have to go. Sorry Kai.

Kai: You can go Baek, you’re right ,they’re with me so don’t worry.

Baekhyun: (going out through the door and whispering) Sorry Kai, but Fany is all alone.

--

At some café.

Baekhyun: Tiffany, are you okay?

Fany: So you heard what happened?

Baekhyun: Kai’s story but not yours.

Fany: do you actually believe in this? Kai’s dad called me and said that we can’t date and he’s going to replace me with another. (told the whole story)

Baekhyun: (sigh) Oh, that’s what happened to you. This morning Kai’s parents told Kai almost the same thing.

Fany: Really, oh…. That’s why Kai came to see me, and I didn’t even know that going with my brother. I’m such a selfish human.

Baekhyun: But you didn’t know Fany.

Fany: What should I do now, Baek?

Baekhyun: hmm… I don’t really know Fany. But I can say that you shouldn’t break up with him just because of money.

Fany: By the way, how did the knew?

Baekhyun: I heard that Krystal was the one who told them. You know, the girl who always ran after Kai and was the one who met you at the party .

Fany: Oh, that one? But why?

Baekhyun: I don’t know, yet she is running after Kai since middle school.

Fany: How’s Kai? Is he okay?

Baekhyun: He’s in a situation just like you.

Fany: Should I meet him?

Baekhyun: How should I know, Yah! I didn’t become your best friend just to inform about Kai!

Fany: hey, I didn’t say something like that. You’re my first best friend . (smile)

 Baekhyun: (smile) Okay, I’ll go first and you call him and meet Kai okay. I told them I was going to meet my mom.

Fany: (giggle) How about I become your second mother?

Baekhyun: Then you should live with me: (laugh)

Fany: Oh, then I can’t. Just staying friends is a lot better.