Repaying the money and owning a restaurant

Boys can be different!

       Tiffany came to Exo's dorm. 

Suho: Fany, we have something to tell you. But you have to accept it no matter what arasseo?

Fany: Okay, I'll listen (smile)

Baekhyun: I'm sorry Tiff but i couldn't bear to keep when you two are in trouble.

Fany: (stop smiling) What did you tell them?

Baekhyun: I'm sorry.

Suho: it's his right Fany, you should have told us. We'll give you the money that you lent from Kai.

Fany: Bwo???? Well listen guys, i am really thankful for your kindness but i can't accept that. I can't return it in short time.

Sehun: Ani , it's okay, we won't get it back from you.

Fany: But.... but that's not right!

Chanyeol:It's right, Fany. It's million times better than seeing you two break up just because of that stupid problem.

Fany: Does Kai know about this?

D.O:No, he doesn't. I think we don't have to tell that to Kai. It'll prevent him from going to his house even more.

Suho: We'll give the money by tommorow, so you should go to his dad and give it to him. 

Fany: .... I'm sorry guys. 

Sehun: WHat we are friends for, you don't have to be sorry sis.

Fany: (smile) Let me hug you Hunnie.

Baekhyun: WHy just Sehun let's all do a group hug. 

           Kai comes in.

Kai: Yah what are you doing leaving me alone?

Sehun: Group hug!!! (smile)

      Everybody laugh.

kai: fany!!! You're here too. I was going to meet you, i missed you. (runs to her and hugged her) From now on, group hug will be allowed only when i give my permission.

Fany: (hits him and smile) Yah, I'm not a toy. I'll hug them whenever i want. 

Sehun: Yay for Tiffany, you're just ...(sticks his tongue to Kai)

Kai: yah you little!!!

        All of them laugh. 

Kai: Can we talk individually?

D.O: Wae? You're embarassed of us?

Kai: Of course!!! You guys will just tease me, but i want to kiss her.

Baekhyun: Okay,okay go go!!! (pushes them to the other room)

--

Kai: Shall we lie on a bed.

Fany: (looks at him strangely)

Kai: yah!!!! Don't think strange things i just want to hug you.

Fany: (smile) Arasseo....(she lied beside him and usd Kai's hands as her pillow)

Kai: (hugs her with the other hand) I wish i could stop the time now. This is my happiest time of my life.

Fany: Ani, Kai you have to reconcile with your parents.

Kai: Please don't mention them in this situatuation.

Fany: Okay.....

Kai: (slightly get up and kisses her)

Fany: (kisses him back)

--

Next day at Sm's office Fany is meeting with Kai's dad again

Fany: (gives him the money) 

Kai's dad:What is this?

Fany: The money i lended from Kai, 10000$ exactly.

Kai's dad: But miss, i didn't ask you to bring it back. I asked you to bring Kai back. 

Fany: (roll her eyes) Sorry mister. But since i told you what i need, and gave you the money, i don't have anything to do here. I'll go now. And don't even think about breaking us.( slams the door and gets out)

Kai's dad: Well it seems hard to make her do that. ( calls his secretary) Jiyeon-ah come in.

Jiyeon: what is it president?

Kai's dad: Find all kind of information about Hwang Tiffany and give it to me. And find a person to follow her and capture every single move of her. 

Jiyeon: Yes sir!

--

        Baekhyun was waiting outside of Sm building. He saw fany going out of the building.

Baekhyun: So? How does it go?

Fany: I just throw the money, salmmed the door and went out

Baekhyun: Whoa, you're a girl-warrior. Let's go to the other. (puts his hand on her shoulder and went)

--

  At Myungsoo's working restaurant.

Sungjong (manager of this company): Hyung, hello! 

L: Oh, hello Sungjong . You're early here. (smile)

Sungjong : Hyung! My grandpa wants to see you!

L: What is it Sungjong ? What happened to the director?

Sungjong : He's sick and the doctor said he won't be cured so he has only 1 month.

L: Bwo???? I'll go quickly to him.

Sungjong : Let's go togetehr, since you're not here today the restaurant won't work.

--

Sungjong : Granpa, chef Myungsoo has come.

L: (bow) Anniyonhaseyo,

Sungjong 's grandpa: Oh, you're here? Sit here.

L:NEh ( sits next to him and holds his hands) What happened to you sir?

Sungjong 's grandpa: It doesn't matter now son. (cough) I have really important thing to tell you my son. From the very first time i tasted your food i decided to make you our chef. And from them our restaurant has been gaining somuch attention thanks to you. So my  son i want to give you my restaurant.

L: Bwo??? No i don't want sir.

Sungjong 's grandpa: Why is that?

L: Sir, I was always glad that you treated me like your son, but you have your grandson here Sungjong . It's not right to give me when your grandson is here.

Sungjong 's grandpa: Don't worry my son, you know that Sungjong is still 15 and his parents are gone. i want to you to take care of him and as a present i'm giving my restaurant to you.

L: But...

Sungjong: No buts hyung i already allowed that and actually i'm glad that you're taking it. Without you , our restaurant will go nowhere!

L: (cries) Thank you sir! Thank you Sungjong!

Sungjong 's grandpa: It's okay my son.(smile)