First salary and the kiss?!?!?!

Boys can be different!

       Next day at school: Exo was walking through corridor as usual  and saw a school post

SCHOOL POST: 3 day camp will be held. Those who want to go there please infor, to your homeroom teachers. 

Suho: Whoa guys let's go! It's been a while since we went camping!

Baekhyun: Yeah, let's go! And why don't we bring Fany with us?

Sehun: that would be daebak! Kai hyung tell Fany and let's go all together.

Kai: (smile) okay I'll ask her. 

     at Kai's house:

Kai walks in and screams :Fany??? Where are you!!!

Fany: (comes running) What happened?

Kai: Oh, you were her (smile)

Fany: (roll her eyes) Well i've always been in this house when you came back from school. You scared me screaming. What happened?

Kai: (giggle) Sorry, oh i have a good news!

Fany: What it is?

Kai: Let's go to three day camping! We are going and they asked you to come!

Fany: (looks down) i think i can't. I have never been on camp and i might ruin your trip.

Kai: Aish, Fany why are you always like this. Remember the party you never interrupted us or done sth bad. And they will be happy to go with you!

Fany: But what shoud i prepare, i don't know anything

Kai: Aish this pabo, you just need to bring your body (laugh) Oh Yes. And another good news for you!

Fany: What is it?

Kai: Your first salary!!! (hands her money wrapped in ) 

Fany: (widen eyes) Oh really!!! This much money!! Oh, this is really a good news for me!!!

Kai: (smile)Since you got your first salary, let's do sth!

Fany: Okay, what shall we do? Eat at restaurant??

Kai: No way, your food is much more delicious than any restaurant!

Fany: But.. but i have never eaten in restaurant.... (sigh) okay, then suggest sth.

Kai: Okay, okay let's go to restaurant. Oh, yes! Your brother's restaurant let's go there! Since he's the only one who can cook better than you!

Fany: (smile) Your  right.

Kai: Okay kaja! (grabs Fany's hand and runs to the door)

         Fany felt like elecricity run through her. She felt something when Kai hold her hand. Never before she felt this feeling. What is this strange feeling? she thought to her.

--

At L's restaurant: Waitress came to take their order and tried to take Kai's attention. But all of his attention was on Fany sitting innocently smiling.

Fany: I'll call L oppa to say we're here

Kai: okay (smile)

After few minutes L came too see them.

Fany: (hugged her tightly) Oppa!! I got my first salary and the amount is really...

Kai :( he felt some strange feeling and thought to himself)  No way! He's her brother but why it makes me so uncomfortable

L: i understand Fany but be quiet okay (giggle) I am glad too see you this happy. Oh hi there Kai!

Kai: (stands up and bows) Hi L hyung!

L: Today i'll be the one who will pay for you two so eat as much as you can. (smile)

kai: Thank you hyung!

Fany: Jinnjja then I'm going to eat a lot oppa! (grin)

L: I have to go now, see you later.. (waves to them)

       They ate their food and walked outside and it was already dark.

Fany: Let's walk home it's great outside

Kai: Oh... arasseo.

Fany: I'll buy you ice cream since i couldn't buy you food.

kai: Just ice cream? that's all?

Fany: What else do you want?

Kai: (smile) Kiss!

Fany: (shocked,widen her eyes and blushed) bwo? I ... I.... o-o-o-k.... 

 Kai: (laughin) Bwo? You agreed? I just joked about that! And look at yourself you're red as that  rose! (point to a rose nearby them)

Fany: (blushes more and walks quickly leaving Kai behind) Aish... Aish..... Why did I say Okay. iam Tiffany! Tiffany wake up!! Aish... how embarassing

Kai: Yah Fany!!! wait!! Yah!! Or I'll tell you  to my members about the kiss!

Fany: (stops walking) Yah ! Hajima!(don';t) Or I'll .... I'll

Kai: You what? (giggle)

Fany: I won't buy you an ice cream!!

kai: (laugh so hard) Bwo???? then hahah maybe the kiss? hahah

Fany: Aish..... I'll go first today (grabs a taci and went leaving Kai)

Kai: (running after the Taxi) Yah!!! Yah!! Fany!!! Stop!!! (taxi have already went) Aish that little Fany! Leaving me alone ( smile) But she's such a cutie. (stops smiling and sigh) I should have gotten that kiss!  Aish i regret now!! 

--

At midnight in Krystal's room. 

Krystal: (looks at the pictures with Kai and Fany together ) Aish this little fox. Taking away my kai, I won't leave you alone! Yah Kibum! Go after her again watch her every action! And inform me okay!!!

Key: Neh miss. 

Krystal: And gathe all the information about her arasseo!

Key: Neh miss.

Krystal: Watch me , i will never leave her alone.