Date #1: Woohyun

Love At First Shot

From Woohyun:

Meet me at our practice room today! After we finnish practicing, I'll take you on our night date into town! ^-^

 

Eunjae smiled reading the text. This would be her first date ever as she has never really like someone nor has she been in a relationship before.

She was quite nervous. Eunjae hurriedly ran to her closet to think of what to wear. She put on a light and flowy white dress with a nice black blazer. She grabbed her favorite sunglasses.

It had been a few weeks since Eunjae had gotten off her crutches finally. It had also be about a month since she last saw all of the boys on the day she got out of the hospital. She got all their numbers so they often text her too.

After she quickly checked herself in the mirror, she ran out the door.

 

Eunjae checked the address on her phone once again as she arrived to the front steps of Infinite's building where they practice. 

She walked through various hallways and followed where the music was coming from. She saw Infinite practicing their song "Still I Miss You" while facing the huge mirrors.

Eunjae quitely opened the door and snuck inside to watch. After they finnished singing, Songjong was the first to realize Eunjae was here.

"Eunjae! You're here!" He ran over her and gave her a hug.

All the boys ran over to her, turning the hugs into a giant bear hug.

"Hi guys. You guys are really good." Eunjae said, "Guys. I can breathe."

"Sorry!" They all let go, but still huddled around her.

"Eunjae-ah! You look so pretty! Are you excited for our date?" Woohyun cheerfully asked.

"Yes, I am." She said as she laughed nervously. " I'm a little nervous because this is my first date." 

"What? A pretty girl like you must be having boys following you all the time!" Hoya commented.

"Hahaha. No way, in my dreams." Eunhae said. "Plus, nothing compares to these seven guys in front of me."

 

"Hey, that's not fair. You get to be Eunjae's very first date!" Sungyeol angrily said.

"Eunjae, we need to practice only a little more so you can just hang out in the next room over okay?" Woohyun said. "I'll quickly get ready after and then we can go!"

"Okay. Bye guys goodluck with practicing!"

All of the said, "Bye Eunjae!"

 

Eunjae walked over to the next room which held some instruments. A keyboard was in the middle of the room with a few guitars.

She decided to kill some time by messing around on the piano. Eunjae learned how to play the piano when she was younger and only remembered the basics.

She especially loved trying to learn how to play Infinite songs on the piano.

She started to play "Still I Miss You" and softly sang along:

"Tears won’t come – I thought I’d be okay
So I came to this street for the first time in a while
But I guess it was a mistake

Goodbye – your cold
Goodbye – voice
Is still in the wind that passes by me

I wonder where you are and how you’re doing
Are you at the place where my longing touches?
Maybe, maybe are you longing for me with the same hopes?
It’s so hard for me without you, everything is hard
In each moment I breathe, thoughts of you torture me
I try and I try but
Your traces come back to life and I’m afraid..."

Eunjae sat back in satisfaction of her rusty skills. 

 

Infinite had finished up their rehearsal. L wanted to grab a drink so he headed out into the hallway. He grabbed a towel to wipe off his sweat when he heard someone playing the piano.

He followed the music until he arrived to the room where the door was left open slightly. Through the crack L saw Eunjae sitting infront of the keyboard singing quitely.

He gulped as he instantly felt his heart beat faster. He thought to himself, Wow, she sings and plays an instrument too?

He saw her stop playing. She smiled as she said to herself, "Not bad, Eunjae. After a few years you still got it."

He watched intently and quitely by the door as she sang and played a few other Infinite songs like "Tic Toc" or "Because". 

After playing, L watched as Eunjae got up from the piano and walked over to the guitar hanging on the stand.

She squatted down and strummed the guitar with a delicate finger.

"Do you know how to play?" L said.

Eunjae quickly turned around to see that L had come inside. Her face was very shocked and slightly embarrassed.

"Did you hear everything?" She shyly asked, turning bright red.

"Yeah, I was just walking by. You're really talented." L replied.

"Oh... It's just that I never play or sing infront of anyone because I'm too embarrassed."

"You shouldn't be embarrassed, infact, you're really good!" L smiled making Eunjae smile as well.

"Thanks."

"So do you?" L asked as he pointed to the guitar.

"Oh. No, I've always wanted to though."

"Really? Since you're an artistic genius that can sing as well as play the piano. I wouldn't be suprised if you did know how to play," L joked. "Is there any song you want to learn especially?"

"Hmmm... Lay Back by K. Will." Eunjae said. "I love his songs."

"Oh I love K. Will Hyung! That's song's pretty simple and will be easy to learn. Can I teach you?"

"You would really teach me?" Eunjae said with wide eyes.

"Sure! Why wouldn't I?"

Woohyun ran in to the room, "Eunjae-ah! Ready to go?"

"Yeah."

L said, "I'll teach you next time then! Have fun on your date!"

"Okay, thank you L!" Eunjae said politely.

"I told you, you can call me Myungsoo." He smiled again which made Eunjae blush even more.

"Let's go!" Woohyun said happily.

 

 

"So what's the plan?" Eunjae curiously asked.

"Well first, we're going to see a show!" Woohyun said.

"Sounds fun!" 

"Here put these on." He handed Eunjae a pair of sunglasses.

"But, it's the nighttime~ Ohhh.... I got it. To disuise myself right? We should be careful."

"Okay let's go!"

 

They show was so grand and amazing. There were neon light shows, acrobats flying through the air, and many more exciting things. To Eunjae, her first date was going very well.

 

"Did you enjoy the show?" Woohyun asked as he peeked down his sunglasses to show a bit of his eyes.

"It was amazing! That was so much fun." Eunjae said.

"The fun doesn't stop here!" Woohyun grabbed Eunjae's arm and hung it around his. Eunjae was shocked by the sudden movement.

"Woohyun-shi, what if people recognize you?" Eunjae asked but he acted like he didn't hear her. 

She whispered, " Woohyun-shi!"

"Hmm? What's that? I don't know anyone by that name." Woohyun said trying to act innocent.

Eunjae mumbled, "Woohyun.... oppa..."

"Aha! Finally! Now you caught on, " He excitingly said.

"Shouldn't you, I mean we, be more careful?" Eunjae cautiously asked.

"Don't worry. No one will recognize me in the night." he assured. "No let's go off to our second stage of the date."

"There's more?"

 

They arrived to a extremely fancy restaurant. It had a spectacular view of the city lights and the sparkling river and bridge.

"Wow, what a view." Eunjae said. "Why are we eating at such an expensive place?"

"I really wanted to eat something expensive for once, you know."

A waitor came up to the two and asked, "A table for two?"

"Yes."

"Right this way."

Woohyun and Eunjae were led to a table right by the window.

"Here are your menus." The waitor handed them the menus and filled their water cups.

"Everything looks so good. So much to choose from..." Eujae looked up and down the menu.

"You must enjoying eating huh?" Woohyun asked.

"How can I not?" She laughed. " I do have a taste for the more expensive things, but I certainly love food."

"You're so much better than those girls who try to get skinnier than humanly possible."

"I'm glad. There's not point in starving myself and missing out on enjoying an big part on life. You have to eat to live right?" Both of them laughed in agreement.

 

"Are you ready to order?" The waitor asked.

Woohyun said, "I'll have the steak, medium rare."

"And you Miss?"

"I'll have the pasta special."

The waitor left with their menus and order.

"So I need to get to know you better." Woohyun said as they waited for their food.

"Same here." Eunjae commented

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Yup, I have an oppa six years older than me."

"Oh really? Is he super protective of you?" Woohyun asked.

"Umm... He takes care of me, but he's not super over protective." Eunjae laughed.

Their food came later and they enjoyed a nice coversation throught the dinner. Eunjae had brought her camera so she decided to take it out to snap a picture of the view.

Woohyun asked, "Hey do  you want to take a picture?"

"Sound good. Ready? Smile~"  CLICK!

"Nice! I looked good~ Oh. So do you." He joked. "Ready to go? I can take you home."

"Yep. Let's go!" 

Woohyun brought her to the front of her apartment building.

"I had a great time Eunjae!"

"So did I! Thank you so much! Woohyun....oppa." Eunjae said.

"Asa! This has to become a habbit now got it?"

"Bye!~"

"Bye!"

 

Eunjae was happy of how her very first date went. Woohyun was such a nice guys. All she knew was the side of him that always threw hearts all the time, but she certainly felt like she got to know him after today.

 

Woohyun finally arrived home to the billions of questions asked my s.

"How was it?"

"What did you guys do?"

"Where'd you go?"

Woohyun said, "Guys, guys, calm down. I took her to a night show and we went out to a nice dinner."

"Waaahhh~ Fancy much?" Sunggyu said.

"She called me oppa!~" Woohyun stuck his tongue and ran into his room.

"What?" Sungyeol said. "I'm just going to have to make her call me oppa on our date then!"

"She's going to have so much more fun with me on our date. In fact, I am her favorite." Myungsoo said as he stuck his tongue out at all of them.

"Hey, don't forget she said she liked me too." Hoya added.

"Psh whatever."

 


 

Hey guys! Please comment and tell me how you think it's going! I hope you're enjoying this story :)

And yay for double updates!