Game on!

Love At First Shot

"AHHHH!" Eunjae screamed slamming her back against the door. "Oh my goodness!  SUNGYEOL OPPA! You scared me!"

Sungyeol couldn't stop laughing, "Her face was hilarious! And she called me oppa!"

"What are all of you guys doing here?" Eunjae demanded , still shocked.

"We were in the neighborhood and wanted to stop by." Hoya said.

"No one was answering and we remembered your passcode." Dongwoo added.

"You guys should have at least told me you were coming, instead of giving me a heart attack!" Eunjae said.

All of the boys were still laughing, "Seriously, your face was priceless." L said as her received a glare from Eunjae. "Wow, I think this is the first time an Inspirit has glared at me before." He continued to laugh.

"Waaa seriously, Eunjae's kind of scary though." Dongwoo said.

"You guys are so mean." Eunjae said, sticking her tongue out at them. She put her bag and the invitation on her desk and went into the bathroom.

 

"Hmm what's this?" Sungjong picked up the invitation.

"Hey what is that?"Sungyeol looked over Sungjong's shoulder.

Sungjong began to read it as all the other boys crowded around him. "Well it says..."


~Seoul Institute of the Arts~

17th Annual Charity Event

Masquerade Ball

May 19th


"Oh, it looks like Eunjae got invited to this thing."

"How fancy" Hoya commented. "Wait, isn't that her birthday?"

At that moment,  the boys heard Eunjae coming out of the bathroom so they all scattered away from the desk.

Hoya quickly pretended to read a book with Woohyun, Sungjong and Dongwoo dove on the bed and tried to look casual, Sunggyu just stood there, and Sungyeol and L quickly turned to the window.

"What's going on guys?" Eunjae gave them all a weird look.

"Oh nothing."

"Well okay then?" Eunjae said, still puzzled. "Hey guys I don't have any snack still. Do you guys want something to eat? I can go out and buy some really fast."

"I'm kind of hungry... What about you guys?" Sunggyu said.

They all turned to Eunjae with slightly guilty faces.

"Okay I'll be right back then!" Eunjae grabbed her wallet.

"Wait Eunjae! It's getting late though so wouldn't it be a little dangerous for you to go by yourself?" L said.

"Yeah, someone should go with you," Woohyun said.

"I'm fine. I do this all the time. Plus, I don't want you guys to be discovered and then trampled down by fan girls." Eunjae said.  "I'll be really quick so stay put!"

Eunjae headed out the door quickly.

She walked down to the nearby store and  entered. She looked up and down aisle after aisle to choose the best snacks.

While Eunjae was shopping for snacks the boys were still at her house sitting around.

"Hey I'm bored. Why is Eunjae taking so long?" Sungyeol said. "Do you think we should go and follow her?"

"It might not be safe for all of us to go at once, or even step outside." Sunggyu said.

Dongwoo said, "What if we get noticed? Eunjae might be attacked again and we certainly don't want that to happen."

"How about this, you guys all have your sunglasses right?" Woohyun asked. Each of them nodded. "Okay, we can disguise ourselves as much as possible and  wander outside for Eunjae."

All of the boys happily walked out the door with their hoods up and sunglasses on, ready for their undercover mission.

Sungyeol texted  Eunjae:

To Eunjae:

Hey are you almost done?

Eunjae replied:

From: Eunjae

Sorry I'm doing some grocery shopping while I'm here. I'll be quick!

 

Eunjae bought all the things she need and carried the bags out of the store. When she reached the corner of the store her arm was yanked by somebody. She tried to scream but was covered.

Eunjae turned herself around and looked up into someone in all black with sunglasses on. Eunjae instantly realized it was L. She then noticed the six others behind him.  She  tried to quietly whispered., "Geez! Are you trying to give me another heart attack? I seriously could of killed you if I didn't look any sooner!"

Eunjae tried to recompose her herself, "What are you guys doing out here?"

"We got bored." Sungyeol said.

Eunjae became worried, "What if someone notices you?"

"Don't worry about it. No one can notice us in this. " Woohyun said.

Dongwoo turned around to see girls whispering behind them, "It looks like you spoke to soon!"

"Hey isn't that Infinite?"

"IT'S INFINITE!!!!"

"OH MY GOSH!!!!! AHHH!!!"

They all made a run for it, but Eunjae was still shocked and couldn't move. L noticed she wasn't following so he yanked on her arm and pulled her into a full on sprint.

Eunjae yelled at Infinite in front of her, "Turn the corner and go up the hill!"

Infinite followed her instructions and Eunjae pulled L to follow her.

Eunjae turned around to see that a huge group of screaming fans were now running after them. They were all holding their smart phones, trying to snap of picture of Infinite.

"Go behind the bushes and into the trees!" Eunjae yelled.

All of them  jumped over the tiny fence and hid behind the trees.

"Where did they go?" a girl screamed.

A entire group of girls could be heard frantically searching for Infinite. The noise slightly started to die down.

"I think they're gone." Hoya whispered.

Sunggyu lifted his head above the bush to see if any people were still there.

"I wish there would be one place where we could be outside and have some peace and quiet for once!" Sungjong said.

Everyone was so out of breath. Eunjae didn't realize until just then that she was still holding hands with L. She quickly let go and hoped no one saw her blushing. L nervously cleared his throat.

"Hey guys, I think I know a place." Eunjae said. "Quietly. Follow me."

Eunjae led them to a secluded part of the park where an old basketball hoop stood with a couple benches  on the side. "People hardly ever come here. Are you guys hungry? I'm starved after sprinting that much." Eunjae pulled out some of the snack and sat on the ground.

The boys sat on the ground with Eunjae and made a little circle. They began to talk and laugh at the experience they just had.

Hoya was reaching for the last cookie in the bag when Eunjae grabbed it at the same time as him. They stared at each other because neither of them would let go.

"Hey Hoya oppa, not going to let your favorite friend have the last cookie?" Eunjae asked.

"Hmm... I really want it though." Hoya said tauntingly.

"I'll play you for it." Eunjae said pointing to a basketball laying on the ground.

"Game on Eunjae." Hoya said.

"Oh it's on."

Eunjae passed the ball to Hoya to start out with. The rest of the boys stood up to watch.

"I'm not going to go easy on you Eunjae-ah." said Hoya

"No need." Eunjae said coolly.

Hoya began to dribble and head for the basket when Eunjae came up to him and defended him.

"Ohhh, Eunjae. Not bad." he spins past her and makes a shot into the basket.

"Not bad to you either oppa, but now's your turn to see the real me." Eunjae smiles.

She dribbles it swiftly past him and lays the ball up to make a basket.

"Ooooohhhh!" the boys cheer for Eunjae.

After several shots back and forth, they ended up giving up at a tie. Eunjae and Hoya plopped to the ground, out of breath.

"I didn't know you were this athletic Eunjae," Hoya said. "and you've got quite the competitive spirit too."

"You have no idea how competitive I am. I was so competitive at school playing sports even in P.E. class. Growing up in a house with a brother and dad that love sports doesn't help either."  Eunjae said.

"I'm seriously knowing you more and more by the minute." Hoya laughed.

"How about we do this." Eunjae grabbed the cookie and split it in half. She laughed as she handed the other half to Hoya as she said, "This would have been way less strenuous if we just split in half before."

Eunjae got up again, "Now that I've gotten my energy back up, how about we all play a game?"

"I call Eunjae on my team!" Sungyeol yelled.

"No way. That's so not fair." L objected.

"I am not playing." Sungjong said.

They settled with the teams: Eunjae, L, and Sungyeol against Hoya, Sunggyu, and Woohyun

"Losers have to buy the winners dinner next time!"

"Deal!"

 

After playing for while they reached a conclusion.

"Yay! We win!" Sungyeol cheered

"Aish. You better not want anything expensive." Sunggyu grumbled.

 

They finished up eating the snacks and headed back to Eunjae's house. This time, they would be more covert.

When they arrived to the front of the apartment building Infinite's manager hyung was already there.

"Hello Eunjae-shi. Nice to see you again." he said.

"Hello!" Eunjae said.

They then got into their van and said their goodbyes.

"Bye guys!" Eunjae waved.

"Bye Eunjae!"