Head games

Love At First Shot

Listen to: SHINee- Why So Serious?

 

 

The final location for the search and attack game was at a large children's museum. Every room was filled with fun toys, cartoon figures and what not.

"Woah. This place is so cool." Eunjae said looking around.

"It's like a kid's paradise here." Myunsoo said.

"You mean your paradise?" Hoya said smiling. 

"Psh~Be quiet hyung." Myungsoo said elbowing Hoya.

 

 

"The rules are simple. The first team to oust  all of the opposing team wins. Also, you may use your advantages whenever you like, during the game."

The staff members began preparing the nametags on each person's back.

"This is so exciting! I never thought I would actually have my own nametag or even be here, " Eunjae giggled.

"You like it that much?" Hoya said teasingly.

"Yah, I'm still trying to take in the fact that I met you guys so don't blame me, " Eunjae said.

"Still star struck by our greatness?" Myungsoo  asked.

"Now I think I'm starting to stray from being star struck, " Eunjae said giving Myungsoo a weird look.

"What?"Myungsoo asked. Hoya just laughed and shrugged.

 

The Foes team huddled up to create a game plan.

"Alright. Since we only have one advantage I think we should save it and used later instead of right away." Jaesuk said.

"Yeah, it would best to use it when we really need it, "Jongkook agreed.

Over on the Friends team they also huddled to discuss.

"Since we have two advantages, I think we should use one in the very beginning and then save the other one for the end." Eunjae said.

Everyone nodded agreeing with the idea.

All of them gathered their hands in the middle of their huddled and cheered before the game started. "Fighting!"

 

 

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

GO!

 

 

Before splitting up to hide, the Friends team quickly huddled once more to open their first card.

Minho opened the gold envelope and pulled out the piece of paper. It read, "Now is your chance to slow down your enemies. Their legs will be tied together into  two pairs and one group of three for ten minutes."

"Ah yeah! This is great!"

 

The overhead speakers : "All movement must stop."

"What? The game just started!" Kwangsoo yelled confused.

"Foes team please gather in the main lobby."

They were completely flustered , but followed the directions.

The staff immediately came to the team with ropes and linked the teammates together.

"We have to run around together?"Jihyo aked.

"The game may now continue."

 

"Yah! Run faster!" Jaesuk yelled at Gary.

"1, 2! 1,2!" Jihyo and Haha hurriedly hopped away.

 

 "Catch as much of them as you can while they're slow!" Seungho yelled.

The Friends team immediately dispersed and went searching.

 

 Hoya, Myungsoo, and Eunjae stayed in near reach of each other to call for help.

As Eunjae turned the corner she saw a group quickly hopping into the next room.

She turned around to see who was nearest and she saw Hoya checking a closet.

"Hoya oppa! I found someone!"

"Yah Myungsoo! Come and help us!" Hoya called him over and ran to Eunjae.

"They're inside that room," Eunjae pointed and they quickly ran over.

 

"Hey, Why in the world did we go in this room? It's a dead end, " Kwangsoo asked.

"Why am I stuck with you two?" Jongkook complained looking at Kwangsoo and Ji suk .

"Don't blame me. Your were standing next to us."Ji Sukjin said.

 

Jongkook  automatically froze when he heard voices outside the room.

"Shhhhh!"

Hoya quickly opened the door to see the group of three huddled in the corner.

"AHHH!" Kwangsoo screamed.

"Hello," Hoya bowed with a smile.

"Don't forget we can attack you too!" Jongkook said.

Myungsoo and Hoya both ran up to them and got in a struggle as they tried to take the others' name tags off. Eunjae was the smallest person there out of all the tall men so she was a little hesitant.

She tried to reach in the midst of all the struggle and chaos to grab someone's name tag.

Kwangsoo and Jisuk tried to run in opposite directions leaving Jongkook in the middle to stretch his legs nearing a splits position.

"Yah! Stop running! I'm connected to you two!" Jongkook yelled.

Because Ji Sukjin wasn't as strong as Hoya, Eunjae took the easy chance to rip off his nametag.

"Yes!" Eunjae cheered.

Staff immediately untied his leg from Jongkook , leaving Jongkook and Kwangsoo left.

"Game start!" Eunjae said to Jisuk.

"Ji Sukjin-OUT. Ji Sukjin-OUT."

When Eunjae turned around she saw that Jongkook and Kwangsoo had fallen to the ground with Myungsoo and Hoya piled on top of them.

Eunjae ran over and tried to help out. She screamed as she felt someone grab her leg.  She laughed in shock as Kwangsoo yelled, "You're not getting away young lady!"

Kwangsoo slightly lifted his back up to try and rip Eunjae's name tag off but didn't see Hoya right behind him. Hoya immediately grabbed onto Kwangsoo's shirt.

"Yah! Yah! Wait a minute!"Kwangsoo pleaded.

"Yeah!" Hoya cheered in victory, holding up Kwangsoo's name tag in the air.

"Lee Kwangsoo-OUT. Lee Kwangsoo-OUT."

 

"What? Another out already?"Jihyo said as she listened to the announcement.

Now only Jongkook was left. Also, now that Jisuk and Kwangsoo weren't holding Jongkook back, he was still difficult to beat with three people against him.

 

 Minho heard a loud commotion coming from down the hallway so he quietly went over to see what was happening.

Jongkook was holding off Hoya with one arm and Myungsoo with the other. Eunjae tried to get behind him but he continued to block himself while slowly leading to the door.

Minho quickly sprinted to the door and saw Jongkook's back. Without any hesitation he ripped Jongkook name tag.

After hearing the sound of the Velcro rip from the name tag,  everyone was completely surprised. Minho just came out of nowhere!

"Finally! Revenge on Mr. Capable!" Minho was cheering exciting after defeating the biggest threat.

"Kim Jongkook- OUT. Kim Jongkook-OUT."

Everyone else was in shock after hearing that Jongkook already got out.

"We got three kill in one shot!" Eunjae said.

"I'm so glad you came out of nowhere, Minho." Myungsoo said.

Myungsoo, Hoya, and Eunjae were all out of breath from that entire struggle. Jongkook collapsed to the ground in complete defeat.

"Yah, I can't believe Jongkook already got out, "Gary said.

Haha and Jihyo were still hopping around and there were only a few minutes left until the advantage would be lifted.

 

 Seungho was walking down the staircase when he saw Jihyo and Haha right in front of him.

He quickly turned around to go back up the stairs.

"Yah! There he is!" Haha yelled.

"Attention.The First advantage will now be released."

Staff immediately ran to Jihyo and Haha and untied the rope around their legs.

 

"Get him!" Haha said. He and Jihyo sprinted after Seungho.

 

Seungho ran as fast as he could down the hallway, but Jihyo and Haha split up and cornered him from both sides of the hallway.

He nervously laughed, "Aish..."   

Haha ran up to Seungho to hold him and Jihyo easily ripped his nametag off.

"Seungho- OUT. Seungho-OUT."

 

 

A little later, Seungho's friend got out by Haha. Hoya also manages to get Gary out. 

Eunjae decided to venture out on her own for a little. She quitely entered a room and scoped the place while hiding behind a giant teddy bear figure.

 

"BOO."

 

"AH!" Eunjae screamed and jumped. When she turned around, she found twp laughing fools behind her.

"Hey! That's not funny!"Eunhae frowned, but Hoya and Myungsoo wouldn't stop laughing. 

 

Eunjae walked out of the room and the still giggling Myungsoo and Hoya followed into the next hallway where she ran into Minho and his friend.

"Oh hey guys. Should we open the next card now?" Eunjae asked.

"Yeah, there are only three of them left now." Minho said.

"Okay, open it." Hoya told Minho.

"Tired of watching your back for attackers? No need to fear. The opposing team will not be allowed to attack you for the next ten minutes."

"Alright! This is a good one."

 

"Attention, the second advantage will be used. Foes team, you will not be allowed to attack for the next time period."

 

As Eunjae went through the several different rooms, she caught a glimpse of someone running around the corner.

Without any fear, Eunjae quickly chased after whoever it was.

Eunjae heard a door close and immediately followed. She quickly opened the door to find Jihyo inside.

Jihyo tried to run past Eunjae, but Eunjae was quick enough to catch her.

"Oppa! Anyone! Help me!" Jihyo yelled.

Jaesuk heard Jihyo and came running. He grabbed Eunjae's arm's from behind .

"Yah, Eunjae, you're really strong!" Jaesuk said struggling.

"Use the advantage now!"Jihyo said.

"Okay! You take care of her!" Jaesuk said as he let Eunjae and Jihyo struggle for themselves.

He quickly pulled out the advantage card and read it.

"No matter what side you are on, you will always have an enemy. If you are on the Foes team: take the friends and turn them into foes to help you defeat the real enemy."

"Wait, so the idol's friends will be on our team now?" Jaesuk confirmed. "Alright!''

"Cease all movement."

Jihyo left go of Eunjae with relief.

"Now what? I was so close!" Eunjae said in defeat.

" Attention Eunjae and Woojin (Minho's friend), you will now change sides to the Foes team."

 

When Hoya and L were wondering why they were suddenly told to stop, they immediately looked at each other with wide eyes after hearing the announcement.

"Eunjae's turning against us?!" Hoya said.

"Uh oh." Myungsoo said.

When Minho heard the announcement, he was standing right next to his friend. Woojin told Minho, "Don't think I'm going to go easy on you Minho."

"Don't think I'm going easy on you either." Minho laughed.

 

The staff quickly gave Eunjae and Woojin the Foes' team jacket to change into and prepared for the game to start again.

"Oh this will be fun." Eunjae smiled as he began to plot schemes in her mind to get Hoya and Myungsoo out.

"Cease of Movement, cancelled."

 

As soon as the announcement was heard, Woojin went on a high speed chase after Minho. Hoya split directions with Myungsoo. Hoya ran into MInho and the two were cornered by Haha and Woojin. After continuously circling around each other, Hoya got out by Haha.

"Hoya- OUT. Hoya-OUT."

Now Minho was left alone against Haha and Woojin. 

Two against one Minho instantly got out.

"Minho- OUT. Minho- OUT."

 

Myungsoo instantly became so nervous after hearing that he was the last one surviving.

 

He started down a staircase when he was spotted by Eunjae.

"Unnie! Help Me! I found Myungsoo Oppa!" Eunjae called out to Jihyo.

Jaesuk follwed and they ran after Myungsoo together.

Jaesuk and Jihyo left Myungsoo no room for escape as they crept closer and closer to him.

"Wah~ Seriously." Myungsoo said.

Jaesuk grabbed Myungsoo's arms and Myungsoo was so close to grabbing his name tag. Eunjae tried to grab Myungsoo name tag as he was spinning around, defending himself. 

 

"Yah, Eunjae! Wait a minute! Wait a minute!" Myungsoo yelled.

"Allow me to do the honors," Eunjae smiled. "Myungsoo oppa, Sorry~"

She ripped the nametag right off and cheered in victory. Myungsoo fell to the ground panting heavily, exausted from the struggle.

 

 

"Yah! What happened?"Hoya asked. Everyone gathered at the lobbey

"We won!" Jaesuk yelled. "I seriously think we would have lost if it weren't for Eunjae and Woojin."

Eunjae laughed as he continued, "Eunjae is seriously scary! She'll betray her team in an instant."

"I'll do whatever it takes to win," she smiled.

"The prize for today's winners, including Eunjae and Woojin, are friendship rings."

 

 Jaesuk as the MC closed the shoot with, "Thank you for watching! Thank you!" Everyone bowed to the staff after the filming ended.

"Thank you for your hard work, "

"Thank you." 

 

"Yah, Eunjae! I can't believe you could do this to me!" Myungsoo said.

All Eunjae could do was laugh. "I'm sorry!"

 

Listen to INFINITE- Inception

 

 

Eunjae grabbed all of her stuff and bowed to the Running man members and her team then the staff members. 

"Hey Eunjae, we'll take you home!" Hoya said.

"Oh, no it's okay! I'm just going to take the bus." Eunjae said.

"No, it's really late. You should just come with us." Myungsoo added.

"You guys are tired, so just go home right away."

"Nope, you're coming with us young lady," Hoya said as he grabbed Eunjae's arm and pulled her all the way to their car.

 

Eunjae sat inbetween Hoya and Myungsoo in the car. She was completely exhausted from the long, but really fun day. Eunjae felt her eyes get very heavy and she started to fall asleep. Her head bobbed up and down as she was sleeping.

Myungsoo turned from the window to see that Eunjae had fallen asleep. He smiled as her head kept on sagging forward. He felt his heart stop when all of a sudden he felt Eunjae's head drop onto his shoulder. 

Hoya saw Eunjae's head fall onto Myungsoo's shoulder so he decided to take Eunjae's head and rest it on his shoulder instead. 

The two boys gave each other glares and mouthed words silently, telling each other to back off. They continued to battle, putting Eunjae's head back and forth.

Eunjae slightly woke up in the midst of Hoya and Myungsoo's fighting. Her heart suddenly skipped a beat when she felt Myungsoo lay her head on his shoulder. She still closed her eyes, but she suddenly felt Hoya bring her head to his side. 

Eunjae smiled hearing their quiet bickering. 

"What are you two doing?" Eunjae asked with her eyes closed.

Myungsoo and Hoya looked at each other with wide eyes.

Both of them nervously cleared their throats and pretended to look out their windows. 

"NIce job hyung, you woke her up, " Myungsoo said.

"What are you talking about?" Hoya said defensively.

They both looked to Eunjae when they started to hear her laugh.

"What?" They both asked.

"Nothing," she just smiled and rested her head back. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I am terribly sorry that I haven't updated in so long 

I was writing this chapter and my computer froze which lead to losing half of this chapter :(  My fault for not saving it along the way....... -____-

Thanks for sticking around :)

 

I love "Destiny" so much! I think it's their best comeback! What do you guys think? Not to mention the music video is awesome too.

(I stayed up until 3am here in the US to watch Infinite live at the Mnet 20's choice awards to see their comeback and I woke up at 2am to watch their music bank comeback hehehe....)

Comment about what you guys think of their comeback! 

 

 

           

 ∞"CAUSE YOU'RE MY DESTINY."∞ ♪♫♪♫