The Scare of Her Life

Love At First Shot

It was finally morning and Eunjae had to get ready for another day of school. It was the day she could finally get her phone back! 

She realized how much of an antisocial she was if she felt this attached to a phone. Eunjae is known to be a very shy person, but once you become close with her she can get super weird and loud. 

The man said his name was Youngjun so all she had to do was ask for him at  the place they were to meet after school.

 

She packed her bag, picked up her camera on the desk, and headed out.

She had some extra time to stop by the local bakery for something to eat for breakfast. She stepped into the dainty bakery and she inhaled the sweet smell of pastries. Eunjae quickly picked up a break and milk and went on her way.

School went by as normal and Eunjae had a fun day in painting class. She was glad she was learing so much and improving her skills.

 

She typed in the address she had written down into her phone and headed off the campus. The walk woudn't be too far because there was a bus route on the way

 

Infinite arrived to a cafe for a short break after one of their activities. They began to order all of their drinks and snacks.

Their manager hyung Youngjun checked his watch. The boys were on a tight schedule so they need to go quickly. It seemed Eunjae would be here any minute.

He worried about having the boys there, but they all insisted on seeing this girl. He hoped she wouldn't go through mental shock after seeing Infinite.

 

Eunjae came up to a very fancy and expensive looking cafe, wondering if she was even at the correct place.

She was wondering why they even had security standing outside. 

At that moment, she heard rustling in the bushes behind her. Girls in school uniforms were whispering something to each other. Eunjae even made eye contact with some of them but they quickly turned away and hid.

Eunjae began to wonder what kind of place she was in. She shook the thought off and went towards the cafe entrance when a security guard stopped her.

"Excuse me Miss, but there are no fans allowed in here. "He sternly said. "Only VIP are aloud to enter. Not anyone can come in here you know."

Fans? What fans? Eunjae thought. "I don't know what you're talking about, but I was told to meet someone here."

"What's your name and who are you meeting?" he asked. 

"I am Kim Eunjae and I am meeting a man named Youngjun." Eunjae calmly replied.

He talked with someone through his ear piece and nodded, allowing for Eunjae to enter.

Eunjae said to herself: What is this place and why does there need to be such tight security?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the screaming of girls. They emerged from the bushes and tried to walk towards the cafe.

"Why does she get to go in?" A girl angrily screamed.

"Who is she?" Another yelled.

Thankfully they were stopped by the guards and Eunjae entered slowly. 

Eunjae approached a waitress and said., "Excuse me is there a man named Youngjun here?"

"Oh, yes. Right this way." She kindly replied. The waitress walked her through a hallway, into the far corner of the cafe. 

 

"Hey hyung! She's coming right?" Woohyun asked.

"Yes calm down," He replied.

Myungsoo had his camera with him so he decided to look through his picturea. There were photos of all the members messing around and some pictures in a park. Then a picture came up of the girl taking a picture of the same patch of flowers he was. 

Sungyeol looked over Myungsoo's shoulders and asked, "Hey who's that?"

"Hmmm... I don't know. Oh, that's right. She was I fan I met in the park one time."

"She's pretty!" Sungyeol commented.

"Yeah I guess so?" Myungso said unsurely.

"Who? Who?" The rest of the members were trying to take a look at the camera. 

Finally, Eunjae saw Mr. Youngjun, but he wasn't alone. There were seven heads infront of him with all of their backs facing her. They wer all trying to look at something.

"Eunjae-shi! Over here!" he called her over. And at that moment all seven heads turned around and stared at her.

They boys looked up from the camera, at the girl infront of them, back at the camera, and then realized, "Hey! She's the girl in this picture Myungsoo! Do you know her?"

She stopped right in her tracks. Eunjae's jaw drops and she becomes speechless.

Infinite. They're right infront of her. 

They were all smiling brightly at her and she had no idea what to do. She felt her face burnig up and tried to contain her excitement. 

She gulped and finally managed to say, "Hi." Eunjae walked over their table slowly with her feeling seven pairs of eye balls watching her every move.

"Come on over Eunjaeshi," Youngjun said,

"Alright." Eunjae composed herself and walked over.

"I guessing you know who these boys are."

"Let us introduce ourselves anyways!"Sunggyu cheerfully said. "I'm Sunggyu."

"Woohyun!"

"I'm Dongwoo! hehehe!" 

"Sungyeol here!"

"I'm Sungjong!"

"Hoya, your dancing machine yo!"

and last but not least.....

"Ummm... I'm L. I think we've met before. Eunjae, was it?"

"Yup. Hello, I'm Kim Eunjae." She calmly introduced herself. Her heart was pounding madly inside her. 

"Here is your phone." Youngjun handed it over to her.

"Thank you so much." She gladly received it. She readjusted her backpack strap and camera strap hanging on her shoulder. "Well, you must be very busy. I hope I'm not bothering your resting time. I'll be on my way now. Thank you again!" She smiled. 

"Wait! No no no! Not at all. Why don't you eat something with us?" Woohyun stopped her. "I hear you're our fan! Well, we heard you ringtone at least."

"Yeah I am." Eunjae laughed nervously. 

"Well, I guess you figured by now that I'm their manager." Mr. Youngjun said. "Sorry, these boys must be scaring you."

"No! This is an honor to even be in the same room as these boys." Eunjae smiled and giggled brightly.

Woohyun pulled up a chair for her to sit inbetween him and L and she shyly took the seat. All the boys were staring at her with big eyes and she couldn't help but laugh.

"What? Sungyeol asked curiously.

"Sorry, I don't know why but you guys always make me laugh." Eunjae said.

Myungsoo smiled and laughed a little and went back to eating his bread.

They talked for a very short time until the Manager hyung finally said, "Sorry to interrupt, but you boys have a tight schedule, if you forgot."

"Awww... Well, it was nice meeting you Eunjae!" Woohyun said as he tried to be more friendly. "Oh, we never got to ask but how old are you by the way?"

"22" 

"We're all you oppas then! ~except for Sunjongie~" 

The group slowly walked out of the cafe and outside of the front entrance. Their big black van pulled up and they piled in as all of them waved goodbye.

The biggest smile was on Eunjae's face as she happily waved at what seemed like new friends.

All of them seem so freindly. Eunjae hardly made any friends in her time in Korea, but she couldn't exactly say she was friends with idols either. She reluctantly watched them leave and started to walk away from the cafe.

But, Eunjae's smiling face would quickly turn frightened as a large group of girls approached her.

"What are you doing with our oppas?!" They furiously asked.

"Yah! what kind of girl are you?!" They shoved Eunjae several times causing her to fall to the ground. Her camera also fell.

The girls took a chance to smash at the camera.

"No! My camera! You can't do that! It's brand new....Please stop." Eunjae pleaded. "Who are you anyway?"

"Shut up." She slapped Eunjae.

Eunjae was at a loss for words. What was happening to her and who were these weird girls?
 

They threw eggs at her and poured flour over the top of her head. They began shoving her violently and kicking angrily. Eunjae hits her head hard on the groud and blacks out.

The girls ran away leaving her unconscious on the ground.....