Please Keep it a Secret... Please?

Love At First Shot

Eunjae walked up to a cool, modern-looking building on a busy street of Seoul. It looked like a super chic clothing store that looked much out of her price range.

Eunjae called him just to make sure, "Hey oppa, this is the correct place right?" Eunjae scratched her head and looked around the street.

"Yeah! You're here? Hurry up and come in! I'm of the second floor." Sunggyu replied. Eunjae looked through the windows to see that the store was completely empty.

Soon a lady came to the door and opened it for her. "Eunjae-shi correct?"

"Yes, that's me." Eunjae followed her into the store. 

She walked into the the store full of beautiful clothes beyond her wildest dreams. Eunjae quickly walked up the stairs to see Sunggyu.

"Eunjae, you finally came!" Sunggyu waved. 

"Hey oppa! This store is amazing! But there's no one here... And is it okay for you to be seen her with me?" Eunjae continued to spit out questions.

"Don't worry about anything! You're great oppa here reserved this place for the two of us!" Sunggyu flashed his classic eye smile.

Eunjae's jaw dropped as she looked at the vast space around her. 

Sunggyu walked up to Eunjae and closed for her, "Now, now Eunjae-ah. You have to focus. I need you to pick me an outfit."

"Me?"

"I think you have a good sense of fashion so I trust you. And I hope you can trust me to choose something for you?"

"No, you don't have to do that." Eunjae said. "It's totally okay."

"But I want to," Sunggyu began pushing Eunjae towards a rack of clothes. "Now get started."

Eunjae and Sunggyu split up to try and find something nice for each other. Eunjae seemed to have general understanding of Sunggyu's style. She was excited because she had never dressed a guy before. She had only paid attention to her own clothes and was happy at the new opportunity.

Eunjae heard Sunggyu's 60 seconds begin to play in the store. 

"Hey oppa! You didn't asked the store to play your song did you?" Eunjae joked. She giggle when she heard Sunggyu reply, "What? You think I would do such a thing? This just shows how popular I am!"

"Sure~"

Once the both of them finished finding clothes. they met at the large dressing room. It was a little stage with a curtain going across it. There was a nice couch to sit on infront of it too. 

"Oppa, you go first okay? The clothes are in there." Eunjae smiled.

"Okay~"

Once Sunggyu finished changing, he pulled the curtain to reveal his outfit.

"I'm impressed Eunjae! I like it!"

"You do?" Eunjae asked. Sunggyu happily knodded his head. Eunjae chose a unique looking graphic t-shirt and a dark pair of jeans. She added a nice belt and a cute snapback to accesorize him. 

"Ah don't forget these!' Eunjae grabbed a cool pair of sunglasses to complete the look.

He did a little pose on the stage and Eunjae couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Alrighty, now its your turn!" 

Eunjae anxiously ran to see what Sunggyu had chosen for her. 

She pulled back the curtain to show Sunggyu. "Ta-dah!"

Eunjae wore a dark blue dress with a denim collared shirt. 

"Wow Eunjae you look great!" Sunggyu was so surprised at how cute Eunjae looked. 

"You think so? It's a bit different from what I usually wear."

"I knew you would look good in anything, but I though you should try a bad girl concept." He giggled. Sunggyu picked up another snapback and sunglasses so that they matched. "This oppa isn't too bad right?"

"You're alright," Eunjae smiled and they laughed together.

 

"How much is this?" Eunjae asked the worker.

"It's already been taken care of Miss."

"Oppa?" Eunjae looked to Sunggyu. He simply shrugged his shoulders and grabbed Eunjae's arm. He bowed to the staff and Eunjae followed. They kept on their new outfits and headed out of the store.

"Oppa! I can't take this! It must be so expensive!"

"I told you not to worry about anything," Sunggyu replied. "It's my treat to you. I bet none of those other kiddos bought you anything nice."

"But-" Sunggyu cut her off,

"Na-ah. You are keeping these and that is final."

"Alright thank you oppa." Eunjae finally gave in. She hugged Sunggyu tightly. He smiled and patted her head.

 

They began to walk down the street for a bit, but Eunjae began to feel dizzy like she had in class. She stopped for a moment to grab her head as her vision began to blur. 

"Eunjae, are you okay?" Sunggyu put his hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She tried to take another step, but her head pounded again.

"Hey oppa, "

"Yeah?' Sunggyu looked at her with concerned eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Can you,,," At that moment, Eunjae black-out and fainted in Sunggyu's arms.

"Eunjae! Eunjae! Wake up! Are you okay?!"

 

Eunjae slowly tried to open her eyes. "Eunjae! Can you see me? Are you okay?" Sunggyu frantically asked.

"Where am I?" Eunjae grabbed her head. "Why does my head hurt so much?"

"You're at the hospital, Do you remember what happened?"

"Yeah.."

She turned her head to the door when there was a knock. 

"Hello. Miss Eunjae. I'm Doctor Lee. How are you feeling?"

"My head hurts a bit, but I'm okay."

"Ah yes, I took a look at your records and it shows that you were admitted to our hospital not too ago. Can you tell me about that?" Sunggyu looked with sad and worried eyes.

"Umm, oh yes. I attacked by this group of crazy girls." Eunjae tried to laugh a little, not wanting to remember the bad memories.

"It says here you suffered a head injury and I think that's brought you here today."

"Is there something wrong with me?"     

"It doesn't seem like too big of a problem. I just think you need to be careful."

Sunggyu sighed with relief. 

"I prescribed some medicine for you. Make sure you eat well and follow this schedule of brain scans and check ups." Doctor Lee said. "You can stay here for a little while, but you don't need to stay the night. Have a good day and I'll see you soon."

After the doctor left, Sunggyu clutched onto Eunjae hand. "Don't scare me like that!"

"It's alright. You heard him. I'll be okay." she assured him. ,"Oppa, didn't you say that you had to be at your schedule?"

"It's fine, I can be a little late. This is more important."

"You should hurry and go. You don't want to disappoint any Inspirits do you?"

"Are you sure you'll be alright all by yourself? I can send someone to help you?"

"It okay Sunggyu oppa~ Oh, by the way. Can you do me a favor and keepp it a secre from the others. I don't want them to freak out like you did."

"Why can't I tell them?"

"Please?" Eunjae looked at him with her large brown puppy eyes.

"Alright, but I'll be checking up on you! I'll see you soon." He quickly hugged her and dashed for the door.

Eunjae plopped onto her pillow and sighed. "What a day..."