Oh, just a nice girl

Love At First Shot

Eunjae dragged herself back home after what seemed like a long day at school.

She quickly changed into her comfy sweats and hoodie and swiftly flipped her long hair into a bun. She took out her contact lenses and put on her glasses. 

She then walked across the room  and sat herself at her desk.

Now Eunjae had to start her homework and prepare for her upcoming project. She still had no idea what to do and needed to brainstorm quickly.

The project would be a great percentage of her grade so she had to think of something great. 

 

After hours of sketching and several scribbled and crumbled balls of paper later, Eunjae looked outside her window to discover it was already getting dark.

Her stomach growled loudly, reminding her she hadn't eaten dinner yet. She walked over to the kitchen and opened her small refridegerator. 

She realized she need to go grocery shopping again. The fridge was practically empty. All that was on the shelves were a tub of old rice, some random vegetables, and a bottle a mayonnaise. Well, that was not very helpful.

Eunjae's stomach growled even louder once again. She checked the clock to see it was almost near 11pm. The only choice for her was to walk down to the conveniece store not too far away. 

She didn't really like walking by herself this late at night but she had to sacrifice for her empty stomach.

Eunjae grabbed her wallet and phone and put her hood over her head before leaving her apartment. She locked the door and started on her way to the store.

 

Hmmm.... Ramen?No, Chappeghetti? This would be a difficult choice for Eunjae.

She finally decided on Ramen and decided to grab a few snacks while she was at the conveniece store anyways.

After she headed to the cashier and bought her dinner, Eunjae saw a man struggling with quite a few snacks in his arms.

He looked a bit familiar. She felt as though she had seen him before. She may not have know who he was, but she did know he needed help with all those snacks.

"Do you need any help sir?" Eunjae kindly asked.

"Oh, that would be great." He replied. Eunjae smiled and grabbed some of the snack in his arms. 

"These aren't all for me you see," the man clarified. 

"Ah, I see,"Eunjae lightly chuckled as she walked with the man over to the cashier. 

"These boys are asking for too many snacks! And they're expecting me to carry all of this myself! Thank you once again for your help." He told Eunjae.

"Oh, not a problem!"

Eunjae handed the man a bag of the snacks. Unknowingly, her phone slipped from her hand and fell into one of the bags. 

They walked out of the store and Eunjae headed back home.

Eunjae saw the man get into the front seat of a giant black van. She thought to herself that she had only seen celebrities driven in those kinds of vans.

Maybe that man knew someone famous? She shrugged her shoulders and started going home. 

 

"Hyung! Did you get the food?!" Sungyeol yelled. 

"Yes, here's your food. Would it kill you to say thank you for once?"

"Hyung!" Woohyun yelled.

"What now?!"

"Who was that girl you were just with?"Wooyun asked curiously.

"Oh, just a nice girl that helped me with the crap load of snacks you guys asked me to buy."

Myungsoo caught a glimpse of her face as she walked past the van. He thought she seemed a little famliar. He just shrugged and asked for some of the snacks.

 

As the boys were driving home...

"Ummm Hyung? You didn't happened to have bought a smart phone while you were at the covieniece store, did you?" Dongwoo asked his manager.

He dug into the plastic bad and held up a white Galaxy s3 in a light blue case.

"Where in the world did that come from?" The manager scratched his head. "Oh! it must belong to the girl that helped me at the conveniece store! Uh oh. What should we do?"

At that moment, Eunhae was just arriving home  and quickly making her ramen.

She wanted to play some games while waiting for the water to boil. But where was her phone? 

Eunjae was frantically throwing her blanket over, searching her cabinets, looking on her desk. Her precious phone! 

She grabbed her home phone and tried to call for it.

It continued to ring on the other line. Finally, it then stopped. Someone must have picked it up!

 

*Ringtone~(Man in Love)

"The boys were startled and flustered as Dongwoo accidentally answered the call. 

All Eunjae could hear on the other line was:

"No you pick it up!"

"Why me? You do it!"

"Hyung!"

"Hyung!"

 

"Hello?" Eunjae said.

"Oh, Hi. Are you the girl that helped me at the conveniece store?" The man asked.

"Yes! My phone's with you?

"You must have dropped it into my bag while you were helping me," he assumed

"Is there any way I could pick it up from you?"

"How about you meet me at this place tomorrow afternoon?" He gave Eunjae an address and a time and she wrote it down.

"Thank you so much!" Eunhae said. "See you then! Bye"

 

"Do you think she thinks we're crazy?" Sungjong asked.

"We did scream crazily. She must of heard it on the phone," Sunggyu admitted.

"Yay! We get to meet this mystery girl!" Woohyun exclaimed. "She must be an inspirit! Her ringtone was our song!" "Hyung! Was she pretty?"

"Hmmm I guess so. Anyways, I'm going to return her phone tomorrow so hand it over." the Hyung replied.

"We're here. Get out and go to sleep, You have a busy schedule tomorrow."

The seven boys piled out of the car and headed to their dorm.

 

All Eunjae wanted was her phone back. She had never been away from her phone for this long. Well, at least she would be getting it back tomorrow.

She finished her ramen and got ready for bed, not knowing what would hit her the next day.

 

 


Yipeee! 8 subscribers and just hit 100 views~ Thank you! I hope more people can like this