Discharged from the Hospital

Love At First Shot

Even though Eunjae was still going to be on crutches for a little longer, she was still happy to get out of the stuffy hospital. 

She packed all of her stuff and got ready to leave that morning. Eunjae put her backpack on and grabbed her crutches to head out the door.

"Knock knock~"

Eunjae looked towards the door to see seven familiar faces. "What are you guys doing here again?" She's been seeing them for days straight now. Shouldn't they be busy or something?

"We came to take you out of the hospital! We knew you were getting discharged today." Sunggyu answered. 

"We had just enough time in between our schedules to quickly take you home!" Sungyeol added.

Eunjae said, "Guys, seriously, you really don't need to."

Hoya told Eunjae, "Well we're hear now so you can't to anything about it." and showed his amazing smile anyone could fall for.

"Let me help you with your stuff," Donwoo said as he grabbed her backpack. 

"Come on! Let's see Where Eunjae lives guys!" Sungyeoul laughed.

"Alright then, let's go" Eunjae said.

 

"Well here we are" Eujae and Infinite arrived to the front door of her apartment.

All of the boys watched Eunjae carefull and recieved a weird look from her as she pushed in the code *05-19-07.

"Hey Eunjae, we now know your code so we're going to visit you a lot" Seongyeol teased.

"What a random bunch of numbers." Dongwoo commented.

"They're not random. They each have a special meaning." Eunjae replied.

"What do they mean? If you don't mind us asking..." Sungjong asked.

"Well since you guys already saw my code... 05-19 is my birthday and 07.. let's just say its my lucky number."

"Like how there's seven of us in Infinite?"Sungyeol asked. 

"Maybe. Maybe not." Eunjae unclearly responded. "Jeez guys, my mom's going to kill me if she finds out that seven men know where I live and the passcode to my house." Eunjae commented.

She opened the door and allowed all of them to go inside. 

"Oh. No." Eunjae didn't have a chance to clean up the last time she was home. She was mortified to have Infinite see her apartment like this.

"Eunjae don't worry this is way cleaner then our dorm." Sungyeol assured.

She walked into her kitchen and asked the guys, "I don't have much to food right now since I haven't gotten to go shopping, but do you guys want anything to eat or drink?"

"No, we're good. We'll have to be on our way soon anyways."

She walked back into the main room to see all seven boys snooping through her bookshelves and looking at her pictures frames. 

"You guys must really like looking through other people's stuff huh?" Eunhae jokingly asked.

"Hey Eunjae, who are all these American people in your pictures?" Hoya asked.

"My friends. I probably didn't tell you guys this but I was born and raised in America. California to be more specific."

"Whhhaaat? You speak Korean so well though!" Dongwoo said.

"My mom only allowed me to speak Korean in the house."

"That's so cool!" Hoya said.

Eunjae laughed, "Sometimes when I see you guys on tv trying to speak English it cracks me up."

"Hey don't make fun of us..."

"Eunjae come here." L motion her over to her bed. "Here you go. Congratulations on getting discharged from the hospital." He handed her a big box wrapped with a pretty bow.

"Um, getting out of the hospital doesn't really deserve a gift." Eunjae shlyly said.

"Just open it." L put the gift in her lap. "Go on," he motioned.

Eunjae stared at him reluctantly and pulled the ribbon to untie it. She lifted the lid off to see a brand new camera.

"Oh. My. Goodness... I don't know what to saw. I really don't deserve such and expensive gift on this kind of occasion though."

"We wanted to get you something and Myungsoo here thought of the camera idea."

She looked over to L to see him shyly rubbing the back of his neck.

L said, "I saw how devasted you were when your camera broke and I could definitely relate with you if one of mine had been damaged so yeah..."

"Wow, thank you guys." Eunjae said.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Turn it on." L said.

Eunjae carefully took the camera out of the box and pressed the power button. L leaned over her and pressed the button to view the pictures which made Eunjae's heart slightly jump.

There were a buch of pictures of Infinite messing around, taking selcas, or trying to make model poses.

"This is the best gift ever. Thank you so much."

"Let's all take a picture right now!" Sungjong said.

L took the camera from Eunjae, set the timer, and put in our her desk. They all crowded around Eunjae. L and Hoya, her two most favorites,  got on either side of her and the rest of them huddled behind her and leaned over her. Eunjae thought  Nothing could get better than this. 

CLICK!  and another memories would be captured in Eunjae's heart forever.

"I seriously feel like I'm dreaming."Eunjae said. "You have no idea how hard it is to believe that I met Infinite and that they're in my house right now." She giggled.

"Well, get used to it because you're going to be stuck with us for a looooonnng time." Sungyeol said.

"And we're not going to be easily forgotten." Dongwoo added.

"Well that's for sure," Eunjae laughed.

 

Sunggyu's phone rang and he picked it up.

Where are you boys! Your schedule is in fifteen minutes!

He winced at the yelling as he pulled his ear away from the phone.

"We're with Eunjae right now! She got discharged from the hospital remember?"

Hurry and get you butts over here right now!

"Alright, alright, geez hyung. We're coming."

 

"Sorry Eunjae, we have to go now." Sunggyu said.

"Aww okay. Work hard guys!" Eunjae said. 

"Bye Eunjae!!!" They all yelled as they went out the door.

"See you soon~" Woohyun yelled.

 

A brand new camera! Eunjae would be so excited to use it because she didn't really get to use her old camera very much. Maybe a hundred priceless pictures of Infinite were all held in here.

She quickly uploaded all of the pictures to her computer so that nothing would happen to the precious photos.

Now, she had to catch up on school work...