Embarrassing...

Love At First Shot

Infinite finally got home after a long day of schedules. Some of them plopped on to the couch, but others could barely reach that far so they just collapsed directly to the floor.

"Don't you think that noona was so pretty?" Sungjong asked.

Myungsoo smiled to himself a little and quietly mumbled, " Yeah, she kind of was..." 

Now that he saw her face more properly again she looked kind of innocent and pretty to him. He wondered why he didn't notice the first time.

"Yeah! she is!" Everyone else agreed, not hearing Myungsoo.

"She acted so calm around us," Hoya added.

"Yeah~ She wasn't screaming her head off," said Dongwoo said laughing.

"I want to meet her again. I could use a pretty friend!" Woohyun proclaimed.

 

After a while all the boys got up and went to go and get ready for bed.

As Myungsoo was brushing his teeth, he thought about the day in the park when he met Eunjae. He laughed thinking about her shocked face .

He washed his mouth out and  walked to his room to go to bed.

"Good night guys!" he yelled.

"Good night!" "Night!" everyone else replied.

 

 

In the morning, it was the boys' day off so all the boys were still sleeping though it was nearly 11 o'clock.

Their manager visited their dorm and was sitting in the living room when he received a call.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hello, this is the manager of the cafe.  I'm not sure how this happened but I think you should know about this."

"What?"

"The girl Kim, Eunjae was with you and Infinite yesterday, correct?"

"Yes, what about her?"

"Well one of our security guards  found her unconscious around the corner of the cafe. She was immediately taken to the hospital last night."

"WHAT? Do you know how this happened?" He asked urgently.

"Well we looked on our security tape to see that she had been attacked by a group of young girls. I'm guessing their the fans we try to keep away whenever Infinite is in the cafe. Sasaeng fans are a big deal these days."

"Do you know which hospital she is in?"

"She was taken to the nearest one so it was the national university hospital."

"Thank you for informing me. Goodbye." He hung up.

 

The boys were slowly getting up one by one and heading into the living room.

"Hey hyung. What's with the face?"  Sungyeol asked.

"I don't know if I should tell you this or not." He replied.

"Tell us! Tell us! We're too curious now." Myungsoo asked.

"Remember that girl we met yesterday at the cafe?"

"Yeah! Eunjae! How could we forget?" Woohym commented.

"Well, after we left the cafe... She was attacked by sasaeng fans." He left out a big sigh.

"WHAT?!"

"SHE OKAY?!"

"WHAATTT?"

"Wait, we literally met her less than 24 hours ago and something's happen to her?" Woohyun said.

For some reason, Myungsoo couldn't say anything. His heart suddenly wrenched. He was wondering why he felt so worried.

"She was taken to the nearest hospital so I'm guessing she'll be fine."The hyung said.

"Can we visit her?" Myungsoo finally managed to ask. Everyone turned their heads toward him.

"Yes! That's a great idea!" Woohyun exclaimed. "Everyone get ready to go!"

 

 Everyone split into their rooms and got ready at the speed of light. They quickly tried to get their shoes on and ran through the door  to the elevator.

Their manager managed to catch up with them and got into the car and headed to the hospital.

 

Once their arrived, the boys didn't even wait for the car to park. They ran to the hospital entrance and found the front desk.

"Is there a patient by the name of Kim Eunjae here?"Sungyeol asked , half out of breath.

 

The nurses were startled by a sudden appearance by Infinite. Some of the nurses were squealing to themselves behind the front desk.

The nurse's mouth dropped wide open

"Hello? This is urgent! What room number is she?" Woohyun impatiently asked.

"Oh, sorry. Let's see. Room A707 on the 12th floor." She managed to say. By the time she had looked up from the computer, the boys were already out of sight.

 

 

"Alright! Room A707!" Dongwoo said, so out of breath.

They all calmed themselves down and quietly opened the door.

Eunjae was lying in bed asleep. There were slight bruises on her face and arms.

 

 She had woken up from her state of unconsciousness the night the accident had occurred. Eunjae was wondering how she had ended up in a hospital. When she tried to get out of bed she felt that her ankle had been wrapped. Her head was also pounding heavily.

Eunjae thought back to what happened a few hours ago. After she said goodbyes to Infinite, she remembered getting attacked. She was still unsure of why this was all happening to her.

She recalled a girl yelling to her, "Get away from my oppas!" They must have been insane fans or something.

The doctor had told her she would need some time for all the bruises to go away and that her ankle would heal in a few weeks. She needed to stay at the hospital for a few days to check her head and brain and what not.

Feeling so drained she decided to go back to sleep, not wanting to cal her mom about this incident.

 

 

Infinite walked inside, not wanting to disturb her. They all felt a sense of guilt of what had  happened to Eunjae.

Eunjae woke up and stretched her arms out, unaware that there were a group of boys in her room. She finally opened her eyes.

Her eyes grew large and she quickly fixed her bed head. She felt so embarrassed in this state, in front of Infinite.

"Ah! W-w-What are you guys doing here?" Eunjae asked startled.

They all just stared at her. "What? Do I have drool on my face her something?" she asked as she felt extremely embarrassed.

All of their faces were sad.

"We're so sorry. Are you alright?" Sunggyu lightly asked.

"Why are you apologizing? And I'm totally fine." Eunjae tried to get out of her bed to walk over to infinite but forgot about her ankle. "Ouch!" She fell over into someone's arms.

"Woaaahh! Be careful!"

She had looked up to see L had caught her. She gulped and quickly hopped back up again.

L shyly rubbed the back of his neck.

"See you're not okay!" Sungjong said.

"I'm fine! Don't worry! You guys must be busy. Why are you here?" Eunjae said shyly. She was too overwhelmed by their sudden appearance.

"It's our day off and of course we had to visit you in the hospital!" Hoya said.

"Don't worry. It's just a little scratch. It's no big deal!" Eunjae tried to assure them again. She then saw her clothes in a bad  sitting on the empty chair.

She opened the bag and pulled out her crushed camera. Eunjae's eyes began to water up.

Her first camera she worked so hard to buy was ruined. All the pictures she had taken would never be shown again. She was reminded of the picture she had taken of L.

It was her first encounter with him and its was priceless, Now it was never to be seen again and all her hard work vanished. A tear fell from her eyes.

Myungsoo had noticed that Eunjae was crying all of a sudden. He then saw the crushed camera in her hands.

How devastating  would it be if one of his cameras were ruined.

Eunjae tried to quickly wipe her tears away but everyone one already saw it.

"Did those girls do that to your camera?"Sungjong said.

"This was your first camera right?" L asked.

Eunjae lightly nodded feeling a little happy that he still remembered.

At that moment a nurse walked into the room, "Eunjae-shi, it's time for your brain check-up."

The nurse immediately screamed, "Oh my! Infinite! I'm such a big fan!"

Infinite kindly said thank you to her. Eunjae grabbed the crutches beside her bed and walked to the door.

"You guys don't have to stick around anymore~ You should spend you day off resting!" Eunjae tried to say cheerfully.

"No way were sticking with you! Go and get your check up done. We'll be waiting."Woohyun told her.

"Eunjae grabbed her sketchbook and pencil incase she would be bored waiting.

"See ya." Eunjae waved to them.

 

 After Eunjae had her brain scanned and talked with the doctor, she headed back to her room. On her way she heard girls whispering, "Did you hear? Infinite's here!"

New must have spread fast. Of course, they're celebrities.

In front of her room she could she a bunch of patients and others crowding around Infinite. She felt that she did not want to deal with all the commotion so she decide to go out to the Hospital garden.

 

Myungsoo had caught a glimpse of Eunjae going around the corner so he decided to follow.

 

 

Eunjae found a bench to rest on and opened her sketch book. She clearly imagined the day where she first met L.

The patch of flowers on a bright sunny afternoon. She found herself drawing it out with L behind the camera onto to a fresh new page. Drawing always seemed to help clear her mind.

Myungsoo discovered Eunjae sitting on the bench as she was drawing. He walked over to her and cleared his throat to get her attention.

Eunjae looked up from her drawing and quickly shut her sketch book before he could see what she was drawing.

L then sat down next to her. "So....Sorry for the commotion we brought. You must be tired."

"Don't worry about it. It's a good thing that you can find Inspirits wherever you guys go. Well... excepts for when they attack you," Eunjae said jokingly.

L laughed a little with her. "Do you like drawing?" He asked as he pointed to Eunjae's sketch book.

"Yeah, it's kind of the whole reason I'm even in Korea right now." She let out a sigh. "I go to the Seoul Art Institute."

"Oh, I see." L nodded.

L's phone suddenly rang. "Hey where are you? Eunjae hasn't comeback from her check up yet either!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Don't worry. I'm with her right now. She didn't want to disturbed by the commotion we brought with us." He said jokingly.

"Well, get your buts over hear so we can all talk to her and not just you!" Woohyun yelled into the phone.

"I think they want to see you" L told Eunjae.

"Alright. We should head back then. "

L held out his hand to help her up. Eunjae blushed at the contact with his hands and quickly let go.

 

 After spending what seemed like hours talking to Infinite, Eunjae felt like they had know each other for years. They instantly felt like friends even though it had been less than a day that they had know her.

They thing she feared was that if she was confusing their pity for friendship. Maybe they just felt sorry for her.

"We're so sorry this happen to you. There must be a way to make it up to you." Woohyun added.

"There's really no need. Talking with you guys and getting to know you is just enough. " Eunjae said happily.

"No . There must be something we can do...." Woohyun said. At that moment all of began to think.

 

"I've got it!"Woohyun exclaimed.

"What? It better not be lame." Sungyeol commented.

"It's perfect. You can get a date with each of us!" He said very excitedly.

"That would take up too much of your guys' time. And I don't want to be a burden."Eunjae said quitely.

"Psh. What burdeon? This is going to be fun! You're going to have the best date with me!" Sungyeol proclaimed.

"What are you talking about? Mine's going to be better."Hoya butted in.

Eunjae giggled at their silliness. "Are you sure?"

"Yes!" They all yelled in unison.

"Okay, but whose going to go first?" Sunggyu asked.

 

They all looked at each other. Then all of them huddled into a circle. All of a sudden Dongwoo yells, "ROCK! PAPER! SCISSOR!"

Eunjae should have know. She remembered hearing that they solve almost everything with rock, paper, scissors.

"ASAH!"

"NOOOO!"

"Darn it...."

 

After  several rounds, they all finally came to a conclusion.

The order was:

#1: Woohyun

#2: Sungyeol

#3: Sungjong

#4: Sunggyu

#5: Dongwoo

#6: Hoya

#7: L

 

"I hate rock, paper, scissors." L angrily mumbled and Eunjae laughed at him, making him smile.

"You know what they say, that they always save the best for last." L added.

 

They all laughed together.

 

Eunjae could still hardly believe what was happening. Just meeting them would be a dream for most Inspirits, but Eunjae was getting a date with all of them!


 

Woohoo~ 11 subscibers and 150+ views! Thanks to each and every single one of you!