Wait a Second...

Love At First Shot

Hold up. You're probably going to be wondering how all this ended up coming to this point right? Well let's take a moment away from all this poetic, decriptive story stuff and on to you.

Well.......

 

You?

You're Kim Eunjae. You love art so much that you decided to spend your last year of college abroad at the Seoul Institute of Art. You are living on your own which is quite the adventure. You are 100% Korean and grew up in the States all your life.

You wanted to go to Korea soooo badly and now was the time!

You are also an Inspirit. You're not one of those avid blog posters or constantly know their schedule. You just quietly listen to their music and like their pictures on tumblr and stuff.

Infinite.

Infinite is your drawing muse a lot of the time. Your sketch book is filled with drawing of them. You keep this hidden of course because people would probably wonder why your drawing all these guys. They have been really popular with their new album being released and all.

They were the first kpop group that you really became a fan of. From their debut till now, you still love each one of the members because they're so funny yet charismatic.

And who might your bias be? The one that took some time to catch your eye... L or Kim Myungsoo. 

Anyways, you recently bought you first camera and are still a little unfamliliar with it. You've grown an interest in photography and thought it would help with art. It also seemed like a fun hobby to pick up.

Messing around with the camera at your apartment is fun and stuff but you thought you would get better inspiration from nature. 

It was about time you got some fresh air. You've stayed inside all week and have been on the computer too much that  your eyes are blood shot. 

Now we arrive back to your peculiar first meeting.

............................

 

 

 

--------At the park---------

Your POV

"Wait!" I yelled. Maybe a little too loud. He turned around.

There he was. Someone I would never have even dreamed of meeting.

Kim. Myung. Soo.

He was really standing right in front of me. He was much taller than I expected. But he was still the cool looking guy I imagined he would be.

Words could not describe how excited I was but I tried not to make it too obvious that I was a fan. I didn't want to draw any attention either and be like one of those screaming girls. 

My heart was racing so quickly and I had never felt this kind of feeling before.

It must because I'm a fan right? What else could it be? I've never met someone famous before neither have I been to a concert. I'm probably just starstruck.

But something felt special about him standing right in front of him. He seemed to have been captured in my camera and my heart.

It would seem a little strange because this is the first time I've met him, yet I know so much about him. He didn't even know I existed on this planet until now. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

*Darn it... I probably should have kept my hat and glasses on. She probably noticed who I was. Just keep calm and cool. She's just a fan right? I just wanted to relax in my short period of free time. 

I took a deep breath and turned around. 

"Yes?" I tried to say cooly. 

 

Your POV

Now's you chance to meet him and talk to him! Don't regret this later and say something!

"Um...You dropped your camera lense cover."*mental slap to the face.... Nice one. That's all you could think of?

"Oh. Thanks." He said smoothly and smiled weakly. Ummm what else do I say, think quick!

"I'm a fan of Infinite," I said smiling. *Jeez now he's going to be weirded out by you. I just told myself I wasn't going to act like one...

"Thank you." Myungsoo said. "What's your name?"

Did he really ask me what my name was? "Kim Eunjae." I replied.

"That's a pretty name." He complimented. I was seriously trying so hard to stay calm. Though I was collected on the outside, I was shaking and screaming on the inside. "So I guess you like photography?"

"Yes, I just got this two days ago and it's my first time testing it out," I nervously laughed.

"That's cool." Myungso said. "Nice meeting you, but I have to go. Bye." He turned around and went on his way.

Wow. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. The afternoon seemed so much nicer and the sun seemed to beam even brighter. That was really him.

What were the chance of meeting him today, or just in my lifetime? I wanted to say it was destiny, but that's just fan girl talk.

Then my smiling face immediately turned into a frown. The sad thing is, he's probably going to forget about me the next day. I'm just another girl, another fan. 

Reluctantly, I headed back home after taking a few more pictures. I took out my phone and plugged my earphones in. My steps became slow and heavy.

"Man in Love" started playing on my phone. It cheered me up a bit with its happy and fun mood.  

 

I walked up to the music store as some bright blue albums caught my eye. They were displayed on the front window for all to see.

"NEW CHALLENGE" it read. And there he was again. But in cardboard form. Infinite's everywhere these days. 

I shook my head , trying not to think even more about him.

The fact that I just met L was unreal, I thought I was dreaming. Of all places, why was he there at that exact time? Shuldn't he be doing some activities with Infinite or something? 

*Sigh... I'll remember this day forever.

Well, off we go... back to my boring, normal life.

.....................

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

Whew. Thank goodness that girl didn't make a scene or else my hyungs would have freaked out. Hmmm... Was her name Eunji or wait no, Eunjae I think. She seemed kind of nice.

It's so amazing to have so many fans supporting us and all but sometimes they can be scary. Good thing she wasn't a sasaeng fan, or that would have ended horribly. I should probably know better to be careful.

I'm glad I got to take some good pictures anyway. I should hurry up and get back. 

 

 

"Myungsooyah!" Sunggyu yelled. "Where have you been?! You were supposed to be resting for only fifteen minutes."

"Sorry. I just needed some fresh air." I replied. I saw everyone else was back and spreaded out on the wooden floor. We all looked so drained from hours of activities and rehearsals. 

"Well, now that were all back, let's get back to practicing!" Sunggyu ordered.

"Hyung~ can't we just finnish for the day?" Sungjong complained. I wouldn't mind going home now either.

"No! We need all the time we can get to practice. In your places!"

"Ughhhh...." the rest of us dragged ourselves up and faced the mirror. The music started to play again for what seemed like the millionth time today. 

Now, back to my hectic, not so normal life.

 
 

So I need someone's help. I'm still not sure what kind of POV I should write in Should I write in You:Eunjae's POV, Switch off between you and L, or all of it in 3rd person POV? Please comment and tell me what you like best! Thank you~