Dreaming Reality

Love At First Shot

"don't be such a drama queen Sungjong. It looks like it's just the car battery."

"Don't we have to get to our next schedule?" Sunggyu asked.

"Of course I know that, but were going to have to find a auto shop somewhere or find a way to get there. Wait here. Do not go anywhere do you understand?" They all nodded their heads.

He left the car, and Infinite and Eunjae hopped back out the car. They walked over curb and sunk their feet back into the sand.

L  began to rub his growling stomach. Eunjae realized that they must have been so hungry when she was the only one who had lunch.

"I'll be right back guys. Ok?" Eunjae said. She took off to find the nearest convenience store.

"Ya! Eunjae! Where in the world are you going? Our hyung told us to stay here!" Woohyun yelled.         

"Don't worry! It's an emergency!" She waved at them and turned back on her way.

The rest of them were scratching their heads, wonder what that emergency was.

 

"Ajumma? Do you know the nearest store here?" Eunjae asked a lady.

"A store? What for?"

Eunjae smiled, "My friends are hungry."

"Ah really? just head straight down the road and take a right." The lady pointed over to a stone road.

"Thank you!" Eunjae bowed and headed in that direction.

She quickly found a small store sitting at the corner of the road. She opened the sliding door and entered.

Eunjae looked throughout the store to see what food there was. She picked up some kimbab and ramen. "This should be good enough."

With seven servings of food in her hands, she made her way back to Infinite.

 

"Do you think she's alright by herself?" Sunggyu thought.

"Oh, look. Here she comes." Sungyeol pointed.

"Food was your emergency?" L asked.
"Not my emergency, yours." She giggled.

L smiled as he really was dying of hunger for a while, like she had read his mind.

"Well thank goodness for our little dongsaeng Eunjae," Woohyun said as he patted her on the head.

The seven boys devoured the food with happy faces.

"Thanks for the food Eunjae!"

"Thanks!"

"No problem," She smiled back.

 

Thankfully, manager hyung had returned with help and they were all able to make their way back safely.

Eunjae said her goodbyes to everyone of them and headed back home.

 

Every time Eunjae was with Infinite, it was like she left reality and was floating around in a impossible, amazing dream. She had to sometimes snap herself back into reality. That also reminded her of the not so amazing parts of her own reality: school.

The charity event was right around the corner. Her birthday also had to fall on that exact day. It would be a hectic day with the event already and it wasn't like she was going to have a party with what few friends she had in Korea.

She thought she deserved to  splurge a little on a nice cake and would be content with just that.  That really didn't help her anti-socialness whatsoever.

Eunjae had to focus on preparing for presenting well, talking with sponsors and other important people, as well as finding something to wear!

All she wanted to do was go to bed get some needed sleep. She quickly fell deep into another dreamland.