Mystery Girl Revealed

Love At First Shot

"What's is going on with those boys? Is it that Eunjae girl?"

"Is appears so,"

"So they secretly left to go to her that night?"

"Yeah, I don't know how they actually pulled that off. I did not appreciate that stunt whatsoever."

"She can't distract them from anything. Especially now that we're preparing for their tour." 

"Certainly. She's a really nice girl though."

"I know she is, but nothing can get in the way. The boys are in the next big stage of their career."

"I just hope no scandals come up. We've got enough on our hands already." 

"I'm going to have to trust that you watch them carefully."

"Of course."

 

 

It was early morning and Infinite was getting ready to leave their house for the day. 

"Yah~ isn't our Eunjae the prettiest thing ever?" Woohyun said looking at his phone. Sungjong and L looked over Woohyun's should to see a picture of Eunjae in her dress at the Ball. 

"Where did you get this?" Sungjong asked.

"I took it of course!" Woohyun smiled, "Not bad huh Myungsoo?" Myungsoo simply nodded in agreement and walked away.

"Yah! What are you guys doing and not coming out now? We have to leave!" Manager hyung yelled from the hall.

"Alright, alright. We're coming." Sunggyu replied.

"That was quite the thrilling night guys don't ya think?" Hoya said. "Not the part where we got caught afterwards, but everthing else was good!'

"Yeah, that was fun. It was good to do something spontaneous I guess." Myungsoo added.

"What? Myungsoo liked doing something spontaneous?" Sungyeol grabbed Myungsoo and scruffed up his hair. "Are you a changed man?" He laughed.

"What are you talking about?" Myungsoo just smiled and went to the living room.

 

Eunjae left the house before school to get some breakfast. She opened wide with a yawn, a result of her working until very late last night. She rubbed her eyes a few times and made her way for the cafe. 

This cafe was the closest one to Eunjae's apartment, but it was also her favorite. It's very a quaint and relaxing area where Eunjae could work or draw. 

She went in line to get her usual order. She was second in line to order. As Eunjae waited, she twisted and turned, cracking her back in the process. She stretched her arm a bit. "Man, I must have slept wrong or something." She felt her sore shoulder

Eunjae heard the man infront of her order, "Americano please, two shots."

Eunjae cringed a bit because she couldn't even think about drinking such a bitter thing. She enjoyed her child-like pallette of sweet things.

It was finally Eunjae's turn.

"Hi, can I take your order?" The girl asked.

"I'll have the strawberry smoothie and a croissant," Eunjae replied. She reach for her wallet to grab her money.

"Would you like your croissant toasted Miss?"

"Yes please," she smiled.

The man to the side waiting for his Americano looked up when he heard a familiar voice. He looked over to the girl who had just finished ordering.

"Excuse me? I think we've met before. Do remember me?" he asked.

Eunjae wasn't trying to flatter herself in thinking this guy was trying to use a lame pickup line on her. At least she hoped she wasn't. Eunjae looked to see a familiarly tall figure. He had the tall and broad body structure that reminded Eunjae of someone. 

"Lee Daeho? Doesn't ring a bell?" He looked to her expectantly. He took off his sunglasses and looked at Eunjae properly.

"Oh, yeah! From the charity ball!" Eunjae was reminded.

"You mysteriously left that night, and I had to use my sherlock skills to find out your name. Eunjae right?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry about that. I had some... unexpected guests." She smiled and laughed a bit. 

"I saw your work and was quite impressed. You're even prettier without the mask." He said.

"Uh, thank you, I also enjoyed looking at your work." Eunjae blushed a bit.

"Why thank you." He gave her a big smile.

"Americano for Lee Daeho?" The barista called out. He went up to the counter to grab his drink. Eunjae's order came up right after.

"Are you heading to school right now?" Daeho asked.

"Yeah."

"Would you like to walk together?" 

A little surprised, Eunjae still gladly accpected, "Sure, why not?" 

Eunjae learned quite a few things about this mysterious guy that had suddenly come into her life. They got along well as they had the same sense of humor. She was glad she seemed to have made a friend. 

They finally reached the campus.

"I'll see you around," Daeho smiled and waved.

Eunjae returned the wave as well as the smile. She happily walked to class with a skip in her step. 

 

In drawing class today, they began with a simple still life drawing, Eunjae quickly picked up her pencil and began working on her large sketch book which was propped up on an eisel. 

All of a sudden, Eunjae gets a bad headache. Her vision begins to go blurry. She blinks her eyes hard and tries to regain focus, but another wave of pain goes to her head. She looks up again but drops her pencil. Eunjae put her hand up to the side of her head.

"Eunjae, are you alright?" Her professor asks as he puts his hand on her shoulder.

She blinks a few times and begins to feel a bit more normal again. "I'm fine, Professor." She assured him with a smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's just a headache. No big deal." 

"Alright then." her professor skeptically walks away. 

Eunjae is confused by the sudden headache. She never gets any sort of mirgranes or anything. She doesn't think she needs to worry about just a headache and simply forgets about it.

After classes she get's a text from Sunggyu.

From Sunggyu:

Are you done with school today?   

                                                                                                To Sunggyu:

                                                                                                Yup! What's up?

 

From Sunggyu:

If you had the time I was thinking we could go on our date!

                                                                                                 To Sunggyu:

                                                                                                 Of course! Just tell me the time and place and I'll be there!

 

From Sunggyu:

Alright then! See you then! Be excited~

 



Hey guys quick question here! I want your input!

Where should Sunggyu take Eunjae? :

A. Shopping

B. Movie

C. Music store

D. A place where you paint mugs, plates, and stuff like that hahaha

I'm leaning towards shopping, but let me know! 

Leave a comment beloooooww~ please~