Just Jump

Love At First Shot

Listen to : Infinite- Infinitize

 

 

"No. Way." Kwangsoo said.

"Are you telling me I have to climb that thing?" Ji Suk Jin asked.

As they walked into the giant building they saw rock climbing walls along with zip lines.

 

"So this is how the race will work. Four representatives will face the opposing team in a race. First, you will climb up the wall. Then, at the top you will hook yourself to the zip line and jump down to the end. When you reach the end, you will have to go through the giant hurdle obstacles. The first person that hits the buzzer at the end will win the race."

 

"So who should represent?" Minho asked.

"I not that good at climbing so I volunteer myself out." Minho's friend said.

"Yeah me neither. It probably be better for the team if I opted out." Seungho's friend said. "As you can already see, I'm not the most athletic here."

 "Okay so, myself, Hoya, Myungsoo. And that leaves you two."Minho looked to Seungho and Eunjae.

"Are you guys up for it?" Minho asked.

"Yes! Definitely!"

"Alright! Let's go!"

 

 

 

The match-ups would be:

L vs. Gary

Minho vs. Jongkook

Hoya vs. Haha

Seungho vs. Kwangsoo

Eunjae vs. Jihyo

 

 

 

"Tell me again... Who's idea was it for me to go first?"Myungsoo asked.

"What? Are you scared of heights?" Eunjae said.

"Psh.... No...."He said unconfidently.

"Hmmm... doesn't seem like that to me~"Eunjae said and walked away.

 

"Alright! Our first match-up! L vs. Gary!" Jaseok announced. 

Both of them were fastened to their cables and ready to start. 

"You're going down L!" Gary yelled.

 

 

Listen to: Infinite- The Chaser

 

 

"Ready! Set! Go!

L was definitely clearly seen as the faster one as he quickly scaled the wall while Gary was struggling a little. When L reached the top, he unfastened himself and hooked his rope cable to the zip line. Gary was just reaching the top.

L took a deep breath and jumped down. After he zoomed down he headed for the hurdles.

 

 There were a series of two large cushioned, cylinder shaped hurdles that they had to climb over. One was on the ground while the other one was raised off the ground to be crawled under.

L skillfully climbed the first hurdle and slipped through the second. Gary got stuck at the first hurdle.

Very out of breath he said, "Wait a second, why is this so hard?"

L sprinted for the buzzed and hit his hand on the button. 

"Nice job Myungsoo!"
"You did it!"
"Woohoo!"

Myungsoo high-fived everyone. 

"See, I told you I wasn't afraid of heights," Myungsoo stuck his tongue out at Eunjae.

Eunjae just laughed and congratulated him.

 

In the match up between Minho and Jongkook, the race was so close. But, Jongkook won that round.

"No one can beat Mr. Capable!" Jong-kook screamed.

"Minho-shi! You were so close!" Eunjae said.

"I know! Just by that much!" 

 

Next up: Hoya vs. Haha!

Hoya won this round! He beat Haha by a long shot. 

"Nice job oppa!" Eunjae cheered.

"Thanks!" 

In the race of Seungho vs. Kwangsoo, Kwangsoo suprisingly won!

He was much of a scaredy cat when it cam to jumping, but Seungho had trouble climbing the wall. The race was super close.

"Yeah! Woohoo!' Kwangsoo cheered for himself. 

"Yah.. We still don't like you." Jongkook said.

 

"Last but not least! We have our only ladies of today!"

Both of them were ready to go with their ropes. 

"May the best woman win!" Jihyo said to Eunjae and they high-fived each other. 

 

"Ready! Set! GO!"

And the two were off, running the short distance to the rock-climbing wall.

"Go Eunjae!"

"Go Ace! Go Jihyo!" 

They cheered.

 

Eunjae loved rock climbing so this may have been a slight advantage for her. She began to quickly scale the wall with Jihyo only a few steps behind her.

"Yahh! These two are good!"

Eunjae may have been rushing a little too much so she missed stepping on a rock with her right foot. This caused her to miss grabbing the rock with her right hand, leading her to hang from only her left hand and foot and slightly scraping her chin on the wall.

"OoooooOOoh!" 

"Ouch...."Eunjae winced. "Jeez I'm so clumsy," Eunjae mumbled to herself.

"Yah! Be careful!" Eunhae heard someone shout from below.

"Hey! She's catching up to you!"

Eunjae quickly regained her position and managed to get to the top only now one step ahead of Jihyo. 

She hurriedly tried to unhook herself from the cable and dashed to the zipline cable as Jihyo was getting to that same position.

Eunjae looked at the drop below. She took a deep breath and said to herself Just Jump! Jump Eunjae! Nothing to be afraid of! 

And then she jumped.

"Wow! She has no fear!" 

"Even I'm scared of that thing!" 

The jump was frightening but the ride down was fun for Eunjae. She zoomed down to the ground and tried to unhook herself from the cable.

She ran to the giant hurdles. 

Eunjae easily got over the first one with Jihyo still struggling to climb it. After she army crawled under the second hurdle and slipped out, she sprinted for the buzzer and slammed her hand down on the button.

"Phew!" Eunjae was extremely out of breath and sweating. 

"Yay!" The Friends team cheered. 

"The final win goes to the Friends team," The director announced. 

"Wow Eunjae! You did awesome!" Minho commented. 

"Thanks! Jeez, is this supposed to be Dream Team or something? It was so exhausting." Eunjae was so focused on winning that she forgot about her scrape. 

"Yah Eunjae! You're bleeding!" Myungsoo and Hoya panicked 

"Jeez, oppas, I'm fine!" 

"Let us see!" Myungsoo lifted Eunjae's chin us to see the scrape.

"It's just a scrape," Eunjae tried to assure them, "I'm not going to die."

Eunjae started to laugh, "Yah! That tickles!"

"Eunjae! I'm barely touching you!Stay still!" Myungsoo said.

"I know! But I'm so sensitive to tickling."Eunjae said, "How would you like it if you were tickled?" Eunjae went up to Hoya and Myungsoo and tickled their chins.

Both of the faces were emotionless.

"What the heck? Isn't this ticklish at all?" Eunjae said surprised.

"Nope. We do this all the time to each other. Especially Dongwoo." Hoya said.

"We should get you a bandage or something."

Hoya went over and asked one of the staff members for a first aid kit. He quickly brought one over and pulled out some ointment and a bandage.

"Look up Eunjae." he dabbed some ointment onto the scrape.

Eunjae started to laugh again, "Ah! Are you done yet?" 

Myungsoo took the bandage and smoothed it on to Eunjae's chin.

"There! All better!" 

"You really are accident prone." Myungsoo said as Eunjae just smiled in agreement.

 

 

"In my hand I have three advantage cards inside these envelopes," The director said. "Since the Friends team won 2 out of three games, they will be able to chose 2 cards while the foes get the remaining card. All of the cards are random so either team will have a chance to get them."

Minho walked up and chose the two cards on the right side.

"So the Foes will get this last card. You may open the envelopes anytime during the hide and go seek game when you think you will need and advantage."

 

 

 

"Well will now head to the final location."

 

 

 

Do you guys think it's getting boring? Don't worry! It will get much better and exciting soon! I promise! I'm taking time to build up the story so thanks for your patience. 

 

Are you thinking of unsubscribing? 

 

HA! That was a good one!

 

 

Seriously.

 

 

You better not unsubscribe. OR ELSE.

    

 

 

Because I'm watching you....

Always watching.....

 

 

Hehehe..... Thanks guys ;)   

(Oh how I love gifs...)

 

P.S. I got 25 subscribers now! Thank you so much! Even though it's a small number to others, every single one is important to me.

Don't forget to comment to tell me your thoughts on the story