Visiting~

Love At First Shot

For another day, Eujae was still at the hospital.

She spent too much time doodling and was now getting behind in school with being stuck at the hospital. 

She still hadn't thought of anything to do for her quickly aproaching project. 

Eunjae decided to go outside and get some fresh air.

 

It was a really nice day outside as it was sunny yet slightly windy. 

The fresh smell of the flowers filled they air. Eunjae took a deep breath in and signed heavily.

She carefully plopped herself onto one othe the wooden benches near by. She was still getting used to having crutches so it took her a little time.

Then, Eunjae felt her phone buzz in her pocket.

She swiped the screen and opened up the new message.

From: Woohyun

You're looking forward to our date right? You better be! kkk

Eunjae smiled and replied.

 

To: Woohyun

Yes, of course I am Woohyun-shi

She immediately got another message

 

From: Woohyun

Yah! I told you to call me oppa!

 

From: Eunjae

I told you I'm still not very comfortable with that though!

 

From Woohyun:

Well deal with it :P

 

Eunjae got hungry so she decided to walk back to her room.

 

She scribbled through another one of her ideas. It was already night and she was now brain-dead.

She crumpled the paper up and frustratingly threw it at the wall. Except it didn't hit the wall. Instead it hit L in the face.

Eunjae looked up and immediately turned bright red. "I'm so sorry L-shi! I didn't mean to!"

Infinite started laughing at him. "Don't worry about it." he said scratching his head.

Then Eunjae paused for a second. "Wait, what are you guys doing here?"

"Ummm to visit you duh~" Sungjong said.

"Psh.. I think you guys have more important things to do than visit some girl at the hospital," Eunjae laughed.

"You're not just some girl! You're special, special, special girllll," Hoya sang while dancing with Dongwoo.

 "Wahh promoting your guys' song still? I liked 'Without You' better though," she joked.

"Oh really?" Dongwoo said, "Then.... It's no fun without you ooooo yeah yeah~"

Sunggyu smacked Dongwoo on the head," Yah. Cut it out."

"Owwwww..." Dongwoo rubbed his head.

Eunjae laughed even louder and said very out of breath, "You guys are too funny.."

"Anyway! We brough some food!" Hoya yelled happily while holding up a bag of snacks.

"Yesss~How'd you guys know I love foooood?" Eunjae said cheerfully.

 

After a while all the boys were wandering around the hospital room, talking, and trying to look through Eunjae's stuff.

"Hey don't touch that! That's private stuff. "

"Hey, L-shi, can you pass me the choco pie?" Eunjae shyly asked.

"Oh, yeah sure. And by the way, you can just call me Myungsoo." He cooly answered. Eunjae couldn't help but turn red.

All of Infinite stopped what they were doing and looked over at Myungsoo.

"Oooooooo." they all said in unison. "Letting someone call you Myungsoo huh?"

"Eunjae-ah, you must be very special," Dongwoo winked.

"Y-yah~ What are you talking about? We're friends right?" Myungsoo said as he looked over to Eunjae.

She nodded quickly, forgetting that he was so beyond out of her league. Yeah... Friends. Don't forget Eunjae, you're just friends with these guys. They don't like you like that.

"What are all these books?" Sungyeol asked.

"Those are my sketch books! No touchie. I don't like people looking through them."

"Can I pleeeeeaaaase look at it? I want to see just how good you are." Sungyeol begged.

"No."

"Why?" he complained.

"B-b-because. Just.... it's embarassing. Maybe next time."

"Hyung just leave her alone," Sunjong said.

"Fine."

 

It was getting late and all of the guys were already passed out on the couch or on one of the chairs. 

To Eunjae, they all looked like little boys sleeping like that. She set her sketch book down and went into the bathroom. 

"Pssssttt! Guys, I think she's gone." Sungyeol whispered. "My curiosity is killing me!"

All of them crowded over to Eunjae's sketch books. "Guys? Should we really be doing this? I think she really didn't want us seeing this." Myungsoo commented.

"Shush! you must be curious too right?" Sungyeol replied.

He slowly opened the cover and flipped to the first page. It showed a group drawing of Infinite.

All of them were speechless.

"Woooowwww! She's so good!" Sungjong said.

They flipped to the next page and there was Sungyeol, then, sungjong. When they saw their picture they happily cheered,"That's me!"

The next page was Hoya, then Sunggyu, Woohyun, and Dongwoo. But then...on the next pages: Myungsoo, Myungsoo, Myungsoo, Myungsoo, and more Myungsoo.

"Hey that's not fair! Why does Myungsoo get so many?" Woohyun complained.

Myungsoo was happily smiling to himself after seeing all the drawings of him.

At that moment, Eunjae came out of the bathroom and all the boys frantically scattered away from the sketch book.

"Were you guys looking through my sketchbook?!" Eunjae asked.

"Nooooo..." They innocently replied.

"You guys did!" She was so embarrassed. Would they think of her as a stalker or something? "That's why I didn't want to show you it..." She blushed even more red if even possible.

"You guys must think I'm a creep of something..."

"No way! You're so talented! The only thing I'm upset about is that there are way more drawings of myungsoo than the rest of combined." Woohyun said. 

Eunjae couldn't even bare too look at L. She was getting very nervous and sweaty. "Uhhh.." She was wondering what to say.

"Guys, she obviously like me better than all of you." Myungsoo commented.

"No way!" Sungyeol yelled back. "Who do you like best Eunjae?" He asked sternly.

"You guys can't say that! I love all of you guys." She nervously said.

"You didn't answer the question! So you do like Myungsoo here better!" Sungjong pointed out.

"Guys... You're making me embarrassed enough as is..." Eunjae complained. 

"Alright. I'll let this slip. FOR NOW."

It was really late so Eunjae told all of the boys to go home. 

They all said bye. Woohyun said before leaving, "You can look forward to our date." He winked and left.

 

Eunjae's life sure has taken a total turn after meeting these guys.