Love At First Shot

Love At First Shot

It was a sunny, clear afternoon in the park as you decided to take some pictures with your very new camera. The gravel pathway crunched and crackled as you took each step. You stopped to discover a sweet smelling garden. The pretty flowers had remaining droppletes of water on their soft petals after being watered. This was a perfect picture opportunity!

You leaned down to get a good angle of the flowers, looked through the lense, and was ready to take the photo. CLICK! You discovered someone taking a picture across from you at the exact same time. You checked your camera to see that the other person was captured in your photo. You slowly looked up from your camera and locked eyes with the boy across from you.

Your heart was beating heavily inside of you chest, and you were hoping it was not loud enough for anyone else to hear. You eyes widened and you quickly fluttered you eyelashes. You could sense your cheeks growing warmer and warmer. 

All you did was stare into his warm brown eyes for what seemed like eternity.

He looked at the photo he had just taken with his camera. He smiled at the results and looked up to see this girl gazing at him. He gave her a smirk and turned around to walk away.

As you heard the shuffle of gravel, you snapped out of your momentary trance. You frantically looked around, wondering what to say or do.

You finally managed to utter the word, "Wait!"

He turned around to look at you once again. 

 

Why was he making your heart beat so quickly and making you feel so anxious?

You could say it was it was love at first shot.....

 


So...how was it? I know its really short -____- I changed my mind about leaving it as a one-shot so I'm going to turn it into a complete fic! Please stick around :)