Stranded

Love At First Shot

After the two finished their picnic, they headed back for the car.  Immersed in their conversation, Eunjae didn't realize that a group of mischievous boys were right behind her.

One second Eunjae is laughing at Sungjong's joke , and the next she's now thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Hey Woohyun oppa! Put me down! Where do you think you're taking me!" Eunjae pleaded for help.

"If we're at the beach, you have to get wet of course," Woohyun smiled.

"Oh no you don't!" Eunjae kicked and screamed. "Anyone? Someone help me!" It was useless because the rest of the boys were busy helping to hold her down and laughing at her. "You guys are so cruel!"

She realized that they were no longer on the sand and that she was now hovering above the cold water.

"Now, now oppa, please think before you do anything," Eunjae tried to negotiate.

"Ready?" Woohyun cheered.

"No! NO! NO!" Woohyun did a pretend throw to scare her. "YAH!"

"Is that any way to speak to your favorite oppa?"

"You won't be anyone's favorite if you do this! Put me down or else!" Eunjae kicked some more. She loved the beach but hated the part where sand always gets everywhere. She was dreading what was going to happen when she hit the ocean water.

"Or else what?"

"Are you ticklish oppa?"

"Just a bit. Why do you ask?"

Eunjae began tickling Woohyun, trying to get out of his grip. He began to laugh crazily, but was still able to hold onto her.

"Nice try Eunjae."

Woohyun then tosses her into the water and Eunjae feels the rush of cold water.

"WOOHYUN!" Eunjae yells from the shock. She then stomps over to him and starts to tug him into the water. "Sunggyu oppa can you help me?"

"Of course!" he agreed.

 

After the water battle, Eunjae couldn't stand the ice cold water anymore and ran out.

She shivered and tried to squeeze out most of the water from her clothes. She felt a warm towel drape over her shoulders.

"Thanks," She smiled and quivered.

"You should hurry up and get into something dry. You look a little cold, " L returned a smile.

 

Eunjae luckily remembered to bring extra clothes from past experience of unplanned soaks.

"Darn, did I really forget to bring another jacket?" Eunjae said while rummaging through her bag.

"Here, take mine. It might be a little big," Hoya said laughing while looking at how tiny Eunjae was. He stuck out his thick hoodie.

"But it works," Eunjae laughed at the sleeves that went down way past her arms, "And it's warm too. Thank you."

"Guys, let's go!" The manager hyung waved them all over to the car.

Everyone piled into the car. "That was fun, wasn't it Eunjae?" Woohyun said as he turned over to Eunjae. He was then given a glare from her. "There it is, that lovely glare." He burst out laughing.

"Uh oh. You have got to be kidding me," Manager hyung said.

Everyone turned their heads to the hyung.

"I think something's wrong with the car." He gets out of the car a lift the hood. "I think it's the battery," He yelled from outside.

"Does that mean we're stuck here?!"Sungjong screams.