It's Showtime!

Love At First Shot

Today was the day! Eunjae woke up early to get ready to go  to the Running Man shoot. Being so excited and nervous, she hardly got any sleep though.

She couldn't wait to see the faces on Hoya and Myungsoo when they saw her.

While she was finishing up washing her face, Eunjae heard her phone ring.

"Hello?"she answered.

"Hi, Eunjae-shi! Ready for the shoot today?" Infinite's manager hyung said.

"Yes, but I am very nervous. I've never been on TV before though."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll do fine. And by the way, call me when you get to the salon so that I can go over everything with you okay?"he confirmed.

"Okay. Will do. See you soon."

 

 

Eunjae got onto the bus and headed for the salon. She continuously shook her leg anxiously and felt her heart rate increasing as she neared to the stop.

She took a deep breath, headed off the bus, and walked to the building.

Eunjae took out her phone to call  Manager Youngjun.

"I'm here now. Where do you want me to meet you?"Eunjae asked.

"Wait for me in the front lobby okay?" he said.

"Okay got it."

She hung up and entered the front doors. Eunjae waited for just a few minutes before Youngjun arrived.

"Oh, there you are." he said. "I'm going to take you to the makeup room to get ready, The boys already got their makeup done and I already dropped them off at the shooting location so I'll take you there later. Let's go."

They arrived to the main room where a few makeup artists we sitting around on standby.

"Could you take this girl for me?" Youngjun asked.

"Just a touch up?" The makeup artist  said.

"Yeah. Thanks." He turned to Eunjae, "I be back really fast so hurry on."

"You can have a seat over here. " she gestured over to the chair in front of the mirrors.

Eunjae nervously walked over to the chair and plopped herself down.

One of the makeup ladies asked, "First time in makeup huh?"

"Yeah... Going to be on TV for the first time today too." Eunjae replied.

"Well, you do have some great skin." a lady commented.

"Uh thanks." Eunjae shyly said.

 

All they did was some foundation and eyeliner with some mascara for Eunjae and she was done. A stylist tied up her long, straight hair into a ponytail and one of the makeup ladies gave her a bow to put in her hair.

Youngjun came in and handed Eunjae a training outfit, a hoodie with matching pants,  for the show.

Eunjae quickly changed and headed out to the parking lot.

"Ready? Don't be nervous. I'm sure you'll do fine."Youngjun encouraged her and started the car engine.

 

 

"Okay! We are here!"

Eunjae slowly got out of the car. She took another deep breath and took a step when someone came up to her.

It's was the CEO of Woollim.

Eunjae immediately bowed. "Hello."

"You must be Eunjae right? Nice to finally meet you. I've been hearing a lot about you from the boys." he put his hand out and shook her hand.

"Hello, I'm Kim Eunjae. Nice to meet you too." she tried to calmly say.

"So, about your background info on how you met the boys." Eunjae nodded and carefully listened. "Let's just keep it safe with less details so that we don't stir up any trouble with the wrong group of people. It's will be safer for you."

"Okay, Thank you so much. I will definitely keep that in mind."

"I'll be watching a little part of the shoot to see how everything goes so I'll see you later."

Eunjae bowed again and said goodbye.

Manager Youngjun led Eunjae over to location cautiously so she wouldn't be seen by Hoya or Myungsoo.

 

 

All the guests' surprise friends were put into a room and were to wait for their call. They had a small monitor to see what was going on outside.

Eunjae sat herself down on the couch by herself, too nervous to talk to anyone. She noticed that she was the only girl in the room as there were two other boys.

She turned her attention back to the monitor as she heard the director starting the shoot.

 

All of the Running Man members walked onto the set.

They all lined up infront of the cameras. The directed spoke out, "Today will be our special episode Friend or Foe."

"Friend or Foe?" 

"Yes, you will be facing another team today. please welcome our guests."

 

The first to walk in was..... Shinee's Minho!

Eunjae jumped up from her seat causing her to get weird looks from the other boys in the room.

 

"Yah! Minho-yah! You're back again!" Yoo Jaesuk yelled.

He bowed and said hello.

Everyone knows he's one of the most atheltic idols out there. Eunjae couldn't believe she was going to see him in real life.

And next  was..... MBLAQ's Seungho!~ and there was more cheering.

"Is this another idol special or something?" Gary asked.

 

Next came Hoya! Eunjae smiled as she saw him enter. Her excitement built up even more.

"Hoya!" He bowed to everyone.

And last but not least, L entered. Eunjae's smile grew even bigger at the sight of Myungsoo.

"L came again too!" 

"Yah, why did the two of you come together?" Jaesuk asked. There were a few more jokes and laughs until they composed themselves.

The director said, "Since today is the Friend or Foe special, the idol team will be the Friend team and  Running Man team will be the Foes."

"But how come there are only four of them?"Jongkook asked.

"That is because there team is not complete." The director said. "There are more Friends on the way."

"What?" Every became very flustered. "No one knew about this?"

"Yes, this is a surprise for the Friends team."

One of the staff members brought all of us to the front of the gym where we stood there to wait. They handed us each a silly mask. One of the boys recieved a Darth Vader mask, the other got a Hulk mask, and Eunjae got a Buzz Lightyear mask.

Eujae laughed at the sight of it and laughed even more looking into the mirror with the mask on.

MBLAQ's new song, Smoky Girl, played all of a sudden and the boy with the Hulk mask entered.

The idols started to tense up wondering who came.

"Who is it?"

"Who?" 

He took his mask off and Seungho was shocked. He collapsed from laughter. 

"Seungho! Who is it?" Jaesuk asked. 

"He was my middleschool friend!" Seugho said still shocked.

"Hello, I am Seungho's surprise friend." He bowed and went to stand next to him.

Hoya whispiered to Myungsoo, 'Hey are we going to have a surprise friend too?"

"Who could it be though?" Myungsoo replied.

"Is there a theme here?"Haha asked.

"You'll see soon," the director said.

 

The boy with the darth vader mask was up next. Eunjae wasassuming he was Minho's friend. 

While everyone was in the midst of talking Shinee's Why So Serious? played and the next boy entered.

"Oh, another guy?" Kwangsoo said.

The boy revealed himself and it was Minho's turn to be in shock.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" Minho said.

'Hello, I am Minho's surprise friend." He was a childhood friend of MInho.

"So is Hoya and L's friend up next?" 

"Our final guest is here." the director said.

Now it was Eunjae's turn to enter. Man In Love started to play and Hoya and Myungsoo were nervous and excited to see who came for them.

Eunjae took a deep breath and pushed through the doors. 

"Finally! A girl!"

She slowly walked up to them and jumped to a stop.

Myungsoo thought to himself, "No way... It can't be-"

Eunjae slowly took her mask off. "Tadah! Hi." She showed a big grin.

Eunjae introduced herself, "Hello, I am Hoya and L's surprise friend."