Blossom 3

Lotus Blossom Love

 

Sooyun's P.O.V

 

As soon as I stepped foot into the house, I jumped around, opened my arms, and twirled around in circles. "Wheeeee!!! Hahaha, this is so fun!" The interior of his house was so nice, it gave me a cozy feeling. One of a real home.

 

From the corner of my eye, I saw Daehyun-ssi facepalm. "Daehyun-ssi!"

 

"Daehyun."

 

I looked at him, confused. "Sorry?"

 

"You can drop the formalities and just call me Daehyun," he said.

 

"Okay then!" I smiled. "So Daehyun, what's wrong? You don't seem too happy."

 

"Ah, it's nothing. Don't worry. Here, let me show you around the house." He gestured for me to follow him. "This is the living room, behind it is the kitchen and dining area. Here on the other side is the bathroom and toilet, and down the back is the laundry room."

 

I nodded my head and looked around in wonder. Wow, it looks so different to our chambers in the divine world.

 

We made our way up the stairs to the second floor. Daehyun pointed to the left. "This is my bedroom. Down there is the second-floor bathroom, and this room here…" He opened the closed door right opposite his own bedroom, "...will be your bedroom."

 

I stepped inside the room, with Daehyun right behind me, and admired my new bedroom. The matching soft blue walls, curtains, bed, one-seater couch and white carpet and ceiling were a perfect combination. Not to mention all those blue and white cupboards, drawers, and whatnot.

 

"Ah it's so pretty!" I squealed. "It's perfect, Daehyun! Houses here in the human world are so wonderful - now why can't my bedroom back home be like this?" I went around the room excitedly pulling open every drawer and opening every cabinet and cupboard I could find. Of course, everything was empty.

 

I heard a chuckle and turned my head to face Daehyun with an ecstatic smile still plastered on my face.

 

"You seem so excited."

 

"Of course I am! I've never actually seen the inside of a human house before. There are so many colours! Back home, all the walls and ceilings and everything were always plain white!"

 

Then I realized something. "There are only two bedrooms? What about your family? Where do they stay?"

 

"I'm an only child and my parents live in Busan where they run a small restaurant. Actually, there's another bedroom next to my room. My parents stay there whenever they come to visit."

 

"Oooh, I see," I nodded in understanding. "Wow, it seems like you're really independent then, living by yourself! Back in heaven, they wouldn't let me live by myself in the quarters! Saying I was too clumsy and might even accidentally kill myself if I wasn't careful… Please, angels can't die before their time is over in heaven! And I'm not that clumsy. Well… actually... there was that time when... *mumble*...*mumble**mumble*…" I trailed off as I reminisced those times. Aish, my sunbaes still think of me as a little kid-angel >:(

 

"By yourself?" Daehyun put on a confused expression. "What about your parents? Wait, angels do have parents, right?"

 

I felt my face fall, but I quickly put on a smile and laughed. "Yes, of course angels have parents, silly. We angels have family, live as a society and reproduce just like you humans do, but of course with our differences in our ways of life . Me though… I have no parents."

 

I ignored the little pricks inside of me and kept the smile on my face.

 

 

Daehyun's P.O.V

 

"Me though… I have no parents," Sooyun said with a smile on her face.

 

With anyone else, I would have thought they would be sad talking about something like this. But with that great big smile on her face, she looked fine with it. I was going to ask her why she had no parents, until I was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

 

"Sorry, hang on, I'll check that." I left Sooyun in her room and went down the stairs. Who could it be?

 

I was still thinking about who it could be when I had already reached the front door. As I reached for the handle and turned it to open the door, I realized... Oh dear god, please don't let it be -

 

"HEYO BRO!"

 

The door flung open to reveal five guys. Five of my friends to be exact. I felt my heart drop. God, you already sent me an angel, so why are you not on my side?

 

The two maknaes, Zelo and Jongup, held up bagfuls of drinks and snacks, whilst Yongguk-hyung slung his arm around my shoulder and dragged me inside as they all invited themselves into my home. "Surprise gathering night!"

 

I stood there in the living-room, still shell-shocked, as the rest of the guys were already digging into the junk food and fighting over which movies they wanted to watch. They made a pretty big commotion out of it.

 

"Ooh! Let's watch a Disney cartoon!"

 

"The Lion King!"

 

"What the hell guys? How old are you two?!"

 

"The Lion King is awesome for all ages, Himchan-hyung!"

 

"The hell it is!"

 

"But it really is! It's so awesome that the B2ST hyungs even started humming it on MTV B2ST! "

 

"OMG, I saw it too. It was hilarious!"

 

"So 'The Lion King' it is!"

 

"What's with all your kiddy shows. Not cool, man. Let's watch war movies!"

 

"Aww, hyung! Not your war movies again!"

 

"Hey, let's watch something classic. Like 'Titanic'!"

 

"What's wrong with war movies? They kick !"

 

"On second thoughts, 'Titanic' may have a few inappropriate scenes for Jonguppie and Junhongie..."

 

"But we always have to watch your war movies, hyung. Let us choose, for once!"

 

"Yeah! Please, Yongguk hyung? Let us choose for once!"

 

Their voices overlapped as their bickering continued, and I decided to zone out. I jumped slightly in shock when I felt a hand hit my back. I turned to see a smirking Youngjae.

 

"What are you doing just standing there Daehyun? Go sit down and join the fun!"

 

"Yah, I know you guys come over all the time, but I didn't expect you guys to come over today. You guys didn't even mention it at school!"

 

"That's why we called it the surprise gathering night. Pay attention to the details, Daehyunnie." He sang the last part mockingly.

 

I rolled my eyes at him. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say." I playfully socked Youngjae in the stomach, and he collapsed to the ground exaggeratingly.

 

"Aah!"

 

"Get up," I laughed. "You look like a fool." As I was about to step over Youngjae to make my way over to the sofa, I was stopped by a voice calling my name.

 

"Daehyun?" a soft voice called out.

 

The living room turned silent as every person in the room turned their heads to see Sooyun standing at the entrance. Youngjae quickly got up from the floor. My eyes widened. Crap! I totally forgot about her for a second! Now what am I supposed to tell the guys? Hmm... Maybe the guys won't ask?... Nah, stuff that! Yongguk-hyung is already giving me that look!

 

"Daehyun?" Himchan asked. "Who is this girl?"

 

"Uhh..." My mouth opened and closed, like a fish, not knowing what to say.

 

"Is she living here with you?"

 

Damn it Hyung, you just had to ask that!

 

I glanced at Sooyun, and to my horror I saw her opening , ready to speak. I can't let her go off rambling! God knows what strange things she might spout!

 

"She's an old friend of mine from Busan!" I blurted out. "Err... she recently moved here to Seoul and had no place to stay, so she's staying here with me for the time being." I saw Sooyun raise an eyebrow at me, probably as to question why I needed to lie.

 

"Daehyun, you rascal! Why didn't you tell us that you had such a pretty girl as your friend!" Himchan came and clapped me on the back.

 

Zelo got up from his spot on the ground and went right up to her. "Hi, pretty noona! I'm Junhong, but everybody calls me Zelo! Are you a noona? When were you born? How old are you? What's your name?" Zelo bombarded her with questions.

 

Sooyun just giggled from behind her hand. "Hello there, Zelo. Yes, I believe I'm your noona! I'm one thousand two hundred and ninety nine years old!" she proudly declared.

 

I slapped my forehead with my hand then shot her a glare. The others guys were giving her bewildered looks.

 

"Ahahaha, just kidding!" Sooyun laughed. "Hello everyone. I'm Lee Sooyun and I'm currently 17 years old. It's nice to meet you all!" She bowed gracefully. Well, more like curtsied.

 

"You have a nice name, Sooyun-ssi. Hi, I'm Bang Yongguk. I'm your oppa, so you can call me oppa if you like." He flashed her his trademark gummy smile.

 

Himchan stepped up. "Hi Sooyun! I'm Kim Himchan, and you can call me oppa too!"

 

"Hey, I see you're the same age as Daehyun and I. Nice to meet you Sooyun-ssi, I'm Yoo Youngjae."

 

"Hello, Sooyun-noona," Jongup meekly greeted. "I'm Moon Jongup. Zelo and I are a year younger than you."

 

"And I'm Zelo, pretty Sooyun-noona!"

 

"So it's Yongguk-oppa, Himchan-oppa, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo." She faced each member as she said their names. They nodded their heads and flashed her smiles, whilst she smiled back brightly and told them to just call her Sooyun.

 

Zelo linked his arm with hers and dragged her over to sit. "Sooyun-noona, come join us!" The rest of the guys all scrambled to get a good spot and continued bickering over which movie to watch. I sighed and took a seat.

 

"Yah, I'm ordering pizza guys!" Yongguk-hyung picked up the phone and started dialing.

 

The pizza arrived 20 minutes later, and everyone started digging in immediately.

 

"Waah, this pizza is so good!" Sooyun grinned happily.

 

Jongup smiled. "Yep! Satay chicken is the best, noona!"

 

"Sooyun-noona! Try this one too!" Zelo handed her a Peppy Paneer pizza, which she gratefully accepted and started munching on.

 

"Have you guys decided on a movie yet?" Youngjae called out from beside the DVD player.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the end, we ended up watching 'Iron Man'. It had all the explosives and everything to keep Yongguk-hyung happy too. Soon enough, with all the playing and bickering and food throwing, everyone collapsed to the floor and fell asleep, sprawling all over the living room. I had to stifle a laugh on seeing their sleeping positions. I picked up all the dishes and cutlery and headed over to the kitchen to clean up.

 

"Aigoo, Daehyunnie is working so hard," a voice came from behind me.

 

I whipped around to see Sooyun smiling at me. "Here, I'll help you!"

 

And so, we ended up doing the dishes together - with me washing the dishes and Sooyun drying them. We were silent whilst cleaning, since we didn't want to wake up the others. Sooyun was the first to break the silence.

 

"So why can't we just tell them the truth? I'm sure they'll believe us! I mean, you're so stubborn and all, and I still managed to convince you."

 

I sighed. "I don't want to bother the guys over something I promised someone else. Besides, I don't want them thinking I'm crazy, saying angels exist and all that."

 

"Yah, Jung Daehyun, what do you mean by that?! Angels do exist, and I really am an angel! I even proved it to you!"

 

I was going to tell her to quieten down before she woke up the others, until we heard a third voice call out.

 

"Wait, what?"

 

Sooyun and I turned around to see Youngjae standing there with a bewildered expression on his face. My eyes bugged out. Oh crap, did he hear us just now?

 

"Uh, we were practising a play just now… yeah, that's it! A play! Ahahaha…" I answered, nervously. Please buy this lie!

 

To my complete and utter disappointment, Youngjae blew a raspberry. "Pfft! Daehyun, a person doesn't have to know you very well to see through that stupid lie of yours. You hate acting. And we most definitely aren't doing any plays at school either."

 

We heard a yawn, as Yongguk-hyung walked up behind Youngjae. "Man, I'm thirsty." He stopped when he noticed us. "What are you guys up to?"

 

"Ice cream!" Jongup ran into the kitchen, with Zelo bounding after him.

 

"Cherry tomatoes!"

 

Himchan appeared from behind the group who was blocking the entrance to the kitchen. "What's everyone doing crowding around here?"

 

"Daehyun," Youngjae gave me a hard look. "Care to explain to us what you and Sooyun were talking about just now?"

 

"Easy!" Sooyun cut in. She smiled proudly at the group, a bright halo suddenly appearing above her head. "I'm an angel!"

 

As if on cue, the guys' jaws dropped to the floor in unison. I slapped a hand over my forehead. Good god, what is wrong with her?!

 

===========================================================================================================

 

Hello everyone! I felt like I had to write a longer chapter, seeing how I was planning on double updating yesterday but never got around to it, so here it is! :D

 

So I see Sooyun has met the rest of B.A.P and vice versa, and now they have found out that she's really an angel :P Hmm... I wonder what's going to happen next? *No, seriously, I don't know yet because I've only got the main plot planned out, so I'm kinda making up the story as I go :P*

 

Anyway, a big thank you to all my readers and my new subscribers: NRCKCM, SooChaeMi, jokergyu, purpleiris and Smentgirl. See you all next time ^^