Blossom 14

Lotus Blossom Love

 Author's P.O.V

 

Daehyun sat on the couch and stared warily at the 5 guys standing before him, mentally facepalming.

 

"You do not have the right to remain silent!" Himchan said. "Anything you say or do will be used against you in Himchan's act of righteousness. You do not have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to us because I said so! You do not have the right to stop answering at any time and must answer every single question truthfully. You also must not take me as an idiot!"

 

Daehyun just shot him a doped-out look.

 

"But he can take you as an imbecile right? Since you recently graduated from idiocy," Youngjae sniggered.

 

Himchan shot him a glare. "Yah, we're interrogating him right now! Be more helpful!"

 

Youngjae snorted. "Yeah, yeah. Go on with your so-called interrogation then."

 

"Yah, seriously, what's with all this? I didn't even do anything!" Daehyun protested. He turned to look at Sooyun. "Sooyun, help me out here!"

 

Zelo immediately stood in front of her and hugged her protectively. "Stop trying to scare Sooyunnie-noona Hyung!"

 

Daehyun opened his mouth to object, but was interrupted by Himchan's nagging. "How could you Daehyun! Sooyunnie is innocent, stop trying to make her say things to help you!"

 

"What?!" Daehyun looked over frantically at Yongguk. "Yongguk-hyung! You're more reasonable! Please help me out here, Hyung!"

 

Yongguk sighed. "Hey, seriously you two. It's up to Daehyun who he dates and we have no right to stop him. He knows what he's doing and I trust him. Besides, Sooyunnie and Daehyun already live under the same roof together anyway, so I don't get what's the big deal."

 

There was a brief silence as everybody processed what the eldest Hyung just said. As if both Himchan and Zelo only just realized that Sooyun lived with Daehyun, they jumped up hysterically and barred Sooyun off from Daehyun's sight.

 

"YAAAH!!!" they both yelled.

 

"HYUNG! YOU EVIL, EVIL PERSON!" Zelo shouted.

 

"WHAT WERE YOU PLANNING TO DO TO INNOCENT LITTLE SOOYUNNIE!!!" Himchan yelled.

 

"NOONA SHOULD COME AND LIVE WITH ME INSTEAD!"

 

"DAEHYUN CANNOT BE TRUSTED!"

 

"Uh, Yongguk-hyung," Jongup called. "I don't think you helped Daehyun-hyung by saying that… It obviously made it worse…"

 

"Huh, what? But I was just telling the truth," Yongguk cluelessly replied, shrugging his shoulders. Youngjae was snickering to himself whilst watching the maknae and his Hyung go on with their little rampage.

 

Daehyun took a visibly deep breath to try and calm himself down. "Yah."

 

But the two continued yelling and screaming and accusing Daehyun of things he's never done.

 

"How could you lock  poor Sooyunnie inside your house and make her do your cleaning!"

 

"How could you treat her like this and not let Noona eat or sleep!"

 

"You are a disgrace to mankind!"

 

"Hyung is an evil warlord!"

 

"YAH!"

 

Himchan and Zelo finally stopped. Daehyun glared at them.

 

"Sooyun and I are not dating and we were not on a date!" he insisted. "We were just walking around looking at the stalls after Sooyun's job interview."

 

"Which reminds me…" Sooyun finally said, "Everyone! I now officially work at 'Lovely Blossoms'! Yeah!" She started clapping her hands happily.

 

"Really?!" "Noona, congratulations!" "That's my Sooyunnie!" "Awesome!" "I wanna see Noona at work!"

 

As the five other guys busied themselves with praising her, Daehyun took the chance to slink out of the room. When he got to the kitchen, he let out the huge breath he had been holding and shook his head. Himchan-hyung and Zelo together sure is a horrible combination…

 

Heading over to the fridge, he pulled a cheesecake and dug in, letting the sweet taste drive away any worries … for now.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The others (Himchan and Zelo mainly) weren't exactly thrilled to find out that Daehyun had run away to eat cheesecake while they weren't looking. What annoyed them further was that they found him leisurely finishing off the last of the dessert - not leaving even a tiny portion for them.

 

And so, under the forceful request of Himchan supported strongly by Zelo, the boys decided to sleep over for the weekend at Daehyun's house. Sure, it was to catch up on some 'get-together' time they missed out on due to school - but it was mainly because the two didn't trust Daehyun to be alone with Sooyun.

 

As peeved as he was about their actual reasons for staying over, it wasn't really a big deal seeing as how they stayed over all the time in the past. But what he didn't expect was to be 'banished' from his room.

 

"I'm banished from my room? What the hell is that meant to mean?!" Daehyun yelled in disbelief.

 

"It means you're sleeping on the couch, Daehyun-hyung," Zelo said.

 

The older gaped. "Why?! It's my house!"

 

"So?" Himchan snorted. "Blame yourself for being untrustworthy. Your room is way too close to Sooyun's room - it's a hazard."

 

"Yah, it's not like I would do anything to her, you crazy Hyung. Stop treating me like some psychopathic ert!" Daehyun fumed.

 

"Do you really want to hear what they have to say about that?" Youngjae asked.

 

Daehyun sighed in defeat. "You know what? Do what you want, I don't care anymore. I'm sleeping on the couch."

 

"I bags Daehyun's room!" Yongguk yelled, before sprinting up the stairs.

 

"I bags sleeping in Sooyunnie-noona's room!" Zelo happily announced, then sped up together with an unfazed Sooyun.

 

" Yah! You rascal maknae, no way!" Himchan protested while going after them.

 

Youngjae and Jongup both followed without a word, as Daehyun just stared at where the group had just been.

 

"After banishing me from my own room, they ditch me. What great friends I have," he grumbled to himself, before going off to find some spare blankets while listening to the racket coming from upstairs.

 

Zelo had run into Sooyun's room with her and locked the door. Himchan was pounding on it whilst threatening the maknae and demanding him to open the door. Yongguk was already comfortably snuggled into Daehyun's bed.

 

"OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW CHOI JUNHONG!" he demanded.

 

"NO, STOP DISTURBING US FROM OUR SLEEP!" Zelo yelled from behind the door.

 

"YOU ARE NOT SLEEPING WITH SOOYUNNIE YOU RASCAL!" Himchan yelled.

 

"BUT I'M SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR! NOTHING'S WRONG WITH THAT!" Zelo yelled back.

 

Youngjae decided to cut in. "It's ok as long as Sooyunnie's fine with it and you sleep on the floor I guess. But it's not good for you to be in there with her alone Zelo, so bring another person in!"

 

In a flash, Zelo had whipped open the door and pulled Jongup in before slamming the door close and locking it again. Himchan stared at the door dumbly.

 

"Well, that settles that," Youngjae said. Before Himchan could start pounding on the door again, Youngjae dragged him away into Daehyun's room.

 

"But I wanted to sleep in Sooyunnie's room too!" Himchan whined, before being threatened to shut up by a sleepy Yongguk.

 

Daehyun sighed from his makeshift bed on the couch from downstairs. "Finally, it's over," he said, before lying down and pulling the covers over himself.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Sooyun's P.O.V

 

I looked up and saw the pitch black sky dotted with bright lights - stars, as they are called. They gave me a feeling of mysticism, were beautiful to look at, and I continued to do so from my kneeled down position on the ground, despite my knees sinking into the slimy mud beneath.

 

A voice sobbed from behind me. "S-sooyun-ah, my beautiful daughter…" I turned around to look at this person - an elegant female figure. But no matter how hard I concentrated, I just couldn't see this woman's face. It was like a blur before my eyes, which made me want to know who she was even more. Who was this person who called me her 'daughter'? I could sense distraught in her voice and despite not being able to see her face, I could tell it was twisted in pain and sorrow.

 

Not a second later, I could feel myself being lifted up. It was only then did I realize my hands and feet were bound together. The dark night became even darker as I plunged into piercingly cold, murky waters, seeing the dots of bright light slowly disappear until all was black. I closed my eyes and didn't take another breath, feeling my body become numb from the cold, sinking further and further into this watery cavern---

 

I gasped as I sat up, awakening from my sleep. Clutching my throat, I breathed in and out, again and again, making sure that I could breathe. I shut my eyes and sighed. It was the same dream again.

 

I've been having these visions shortly after I arrived in the mortal world, with them feeling progressively more real as time passed by. Each time, I saw a little bit more. This time, the difference being that I was in the midst of drowning. It scared me not to know why I was dreaming the same thing, over and over again, like it was something that had happened to be before. I didn't know what to do. And it haunted me in my sleep.

 

Looking around the room, I smiled when I saw the adorable sight of Jonguppie and Junhongie curled up together on the mass of blankets beside my bed. I grabbed a jacket and left the room, being careful to close the door gently so to not wake up the sleeping maknaes. Going down the stairs, I was surprised to see light coming from the living room.

 

 

Daehyun's P.O.V

 

I kept twisting and turning on the couch, trying to find a comfortable position to fall asleep in. Nope, no such luck. I sighed. Damn those guys invading my house… The couch wasn't really uncomfortable or anything, but I was used to sleeping in my nice, big, soft, warm bed. I almost even rolled off the couch a few times. After many attempts at trying to fall asleep, I eventually gave up. Sitting up, I the T.V. on low volume and watched whatever was on. Some drama-type romance movie was on. Wasn't exactly my kind of show but I couldn't sleep so maybe it would help.

 

The plot was pretty hard to follow, so I had to concentrate pretty hard to understand what was going on. I was so engrossed in the movie that I didn't hear footsteps approaching me and almost yelled out loud when a pair of hands covered my eyes from behind. Jerking around in shock, I saw Sooyun standing there with an amused expression.

 

"Aww ~~~ Did I scare poor Daedae-oppa?" she giggled.

 

I sighed. "Don't do that Sooyun. I might get a heart attack." I looked at her intently. "Why are you still up?"

 

"I could ask you the same thing."

 

"Couldn't sleep. Thanks to those dictators who 'banished' me from my own room in my own house…" I muttered. "I'm guessing you couldn't sleep too for whatever reason?"

 

"Mm," she nodded. "I'll be right back!" With that, she skipped into the kitchen, emerging a minute later with two glasses of warm milk.

 

"This should help you sleep!" Sooyun said while handing one to me.

 

"Thanks," I smiled.

 

She came over to sit next to me on the couch. "Can I watch with you?" she asked.

 

"Well, you're already here, so I can't really say no - no matter how much I want to."

 

She pouted at me and hit me in the arm. "Meanie Daebutt! Too bad, because I'm staying whether you like it or not."

 

I chuckled. I noticed she shivered a little, as she scooted closer to me. My face started burning as I moved a little away from her. But she turned to pout at me. "Stop moving away, it's cold." With that said, she snuggled into my arm and continued to watch the movie.

 

Soon, I felt a weight on my shoulder. Turning my head to the side, I blushed when I saw Sooyun's face right up close next to mine. But instead of moving away or looking away, my eyes glued onto her face, scanning her elegant features. Sooyun really is beautiful… No wonder all the guys at school go crazy over her. When I noticed my absurd thoughts, I shook my head, being careful not to wake her up. Aish, what are you thinking, pabo.

 

I turned off the T.V. and wrapped the blankets tighter around us to stay warm. Eventually, I felt sleep kick in as my eyelids drooped and my head rested on top of Sooyun's.

 

=================================================

 

Hello there! I haven't finished my exams yet, but I felt bad for not updating for like a week. So, here is Chapter 14. Hope it turned out ok :) Well, I'll be free after a few days when my exams finally finish and then I can update more often :D

 

Thank you all for the support and for reading my story ^^