The Morning After

I Don't Know What to Call Us

 

________________________________________________

 

He stirred a bit when I his hair. Only in his sleep and in his bed he would allow me to touch his precious hair. Those hairstylists must be saving a country or a child from fire in their previous life to have the privilege to touch his hair.

His hair was a bit ruffled. I smiled proudly because I know exactly what the reason was.

 

On moments like this, I always made sure to wake up earlier than him. And then I would play with his hair, or his cheeks, or his nose. Just because I can. And just because he’s mine. He was a light sleeper, so I knew it annoyed him so much.

 

“Eric, move your foot..” he said sleepily still with eyes closed.

 

“Hyesung-ah.. Hyesung-ah..” I whispered in his ear, still playing with a strand of his hair.

 

“It’s heavy, your foot..” he tried to part our tangled limbs but automatically I held him closer.

 

“You!” he glared at me, but then his face softened, “I need to go to the bathroom, Eric-ah..”

 

“Oh, okay..” I rolled my body to the side.

 

He tried to sit but then immediately realized his current state. “Uh, Eric. Hand me my clothes, please..” he said softly, blushing all the way. Even after these years, he couldn’t make himself get used to this.

 

I sat and looked around. Crap, where I threw those shirts??

 

“I’ll get you your bathrobe!” I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I checked bedroom’s floor, where did I toss our shirts?? I completely forgot. Maybe in living room, yeah must be there.

 

“Yah! Cover yourself!!” he shouted in horror as I walked back carelessly .

 

“Here’s your bathrobe, Shin Hyesung-nim.” I handed him his white bathrobe, chuckled a bit when he grabbed it and immediately cover himself with it. Or maybe because he looked so nervous, blushed like crazy.

 

“Never crossed in your mind to cover your body, huh?” he muttered nervously, didn’t dare to look at me.

 

I just laughed.

 

He walked past me, but I hugged his back in my arms. Backhugged him is my all time favorite thing in the world. It always feels nice and right. Highly addictive also.

 

“Last night was incredible. Thank you, Pilkyo-ah..” I whispered to his ear.

 

“You’re welcome.” He muttered then continued, “oh, embarrassing.” He freed himself and dashed toward the bathroom. Closed the door behind as I keep smiling like an idiot. He would spend some times to clean himself.

 

I think I’ll sleep more.

 

***

 

“Yah! You! Wake up! Get out, now!” he pulled the blanket over me and continuously hit me with pillow. “GET OUT!” he screamed loud.

 

“What? What happen?!” My head hurt because of the surprise blow I received. Not to mention his loud voice. I looked up at him. He was already on his white shirt and jeans. His hairs still a little damp. His face reddened in angry fit. Never a good sign.

 

“You stupid mikkulaji! You did it on purpose, do you? Wuahh, I’m so angry now!” he let go his pillow and jumped the bed to kick me instead.

 

Just by reflex, I grabbed his feet and throw myself into him. Pinning him on the bed.

 

“Hyesung. Calm down.” I straddled him and held him firmly. “What happen?” He struggled and wiggled. Damn, he was strong. He freed himself, stood up on the floor and took a deep breath. He closed his eyes as he tried to compose himself. Breathe in. Breathe out. What in the world that made him this mad? I sat on bed edge and tried to hold his hand, but he shoved them away.

 

“Look what have you done!” he said in vicious tone.

 

I had no clue what I had done wrong this time. That must be showed in my face because then he scoffed.

 

“THIS!” he pointed his own neck when finally I saw it. A round purplish hickey. Too distinct to ignore. Especially on his fair white skin.

 

“I told you before! For THOUSANDS times already! Don’t leave any marks!” he was shouting like crazy.

 

“But you never listen. You did it again. And again. AND AGAIN!” stabbing his index finger to my chest with each word.

 

“You could cover it up.” I answered quickly. I failed to restrain a smile formed on my face though.

 

He glared at me. “You think it’s funny? Today we had an interview on TV. Our stylist already prepared our wardrobe. How could I just cover it up??”

 

“Actually, if you lower your head, it’s not really visible.” I commented. I genuinely tried to help.

 

He groaned in frustration and closed his eyes. “Eric, you better not saying anything. Or I might accidentally kill you.” He massaged his nose bridge in frustration. “No, intentionally is the right word.”

 

“You can wear a scarf. Or turtleneck sweater. Or put extra foundation on it.”

 

“Shut up!”



“Call Minwoo. Or our stylist. They must have a solution. It’s not the first time anyway. And you never get caught before.”

 

“I know! Of course I’ll call them!” He snapped but I sensed his voice was not as dangerous as before. He was not really mad, he just needed to vent it out, I guess.

 

“It’s solved then.” I smiled broadly. Now that he calmed down, all was saved.

 

He raised his hands in frustration before turned around. “Argghh, I had no dignity left in front of them!”

 

_____________________________________

 

A/N

Hit 1000 views! Wow, I didn't even dare to imagine this before.. Thank you so much for subscribing and for all your lovely comments.. ^^

Hope you enjoy this chapter as well..

 

And We live for thiiiiiss~~~ Love!