Keep Whispering, Love

I Don't Know What to Call Us

 

 

 

Heeeeyyyy... I’m baaaaacckkkkk...!!!!

I hope you’re still remembering me.. ^^

Feels soooooooo good to be back here.. and I wished I could do it a little earlier.. but since I am a weird person, suddenly I want to push back my comeback on my birthday.. hahaha... (yeah, today is my birthday! :D :D) Sorry for keeping you waiting..

But anyway, I am officially back right now and for your appetizer, please enjoy this short piece of Ricsyung.. ^^

I know it’s a bit short but believe me, when it comes to Ricsyung, I put my whole heart on it.. ^^

Enjoy.. ^^

 

 



 

 

The last tune blasted grandly and we’re all stayed at our ending pose. From where we stood at the stage, we could hear cannon-like sound of applause and cheering. We stayed like that for exactly three seconds while thousands of our beloved Shinchangs were chanting “Shinhwa San! Shinhwa San! Shinhwa San!” endlessly with all their will and strength. 

 

In moments like these, I always felt so majestic.

 

I was the first who moved and then glanced to my sworn-brothers to give them a cue. They took it right away, and in sync, we bowed to the audience. Proudly, we stood closer until our shoulders met and greeted our fans, “Hello, we are Shinhwa!” And I smiled even wider when Shinchangs screamed with us as we said our greeting.

 

I looked around the orange ocean in front of me and almost blinded by its glorious beauty. The lightsticks radiated our pride color and with they’re screaming our names, it felt almost surreal. No matter how many years passed, no matter how many times I stood in this stage since my debut. I was still shuddered in overwhelm.

 

And then, you stepped closer beside me.

 

And then – the world started to slow down.

 

The loud screams were muted and I was – once again – drowned in your magic. Now all I could hear was your breathing.

 

I knew what would happen next. You took some tissues from your pocket and graciously patted your face and neck with them. You did it very carefully not to ruin your make up and I watched you while restraining my smile. You took your time drying your sweating face as Minwoo and Dongwan gave their speech.

 

And I knew what would happen next. You glanced at me before glanced away in less than a second. But even less than a second was enough for me. It was more than enough to pull me deeper into your world.

 

Your soft skin that shyly trembled. Your skin was shiny from the sweat and it made you look luminescense – like all the lights in the world were belonged only to you. And I was a bug that blindly directed my life towards you. Your hair that was tangled with sweat. Its dark color contrasted your shiny fair skin, making it even harder for me not to like you. You glanced at me again, but this time you smiled at me. It seemed like you were shy but you were not shaking. Your eyes that looked at me, your confidence.

 

It looked perfect.

 

Around that time, I guessed it was Minwoo or Junjin who said something that made the whole stadium erupted in laughter. Somehow I didn’t really get the joke, but I laughed anyway. Because I saw you laughed. And I guessed, I knew what would happen next. You leaned on me, tilted your head and whispered slowly on my ear.

 

The words that you whispered to me, it was nothing. But at the same time, it was everything.

 

And in moments like this, I always felt so favourable.

 

And I swear I wanted to stay like this forever. With you leaning close to me and breathing the words that you meant only for me. It was our little world where nobody else – nothing else – ever existed.

 

Only you and me.

 

It was a simple gesture. It was effortless. Uncomplicated and unpretentious.

 

It was perfect.

 

Keep whispering. Keep whispering, Love.

 

Because I want to stay like this forever.

 

Your song that you whispered to me quietly. Your scent that was more alluring than anything else in the world.

 

It was perfect.

 

And I leaned even closer – your lips almost touched my ear. Until I could feel the warmth of your breath on my skin. Until I could feel how your lips trembled as you whispered. Until your scent filled me with bursting sensation. The words were spelled slowly and very gentle. So forgive me if I began imagining it was as if you were kissing me right now.

 

Your voice. Your scent. It made me want to forget yesterday, today and tomorrow. It made me want to forget everything. Because I was already in a perfect moment with a perfect you.

 

You lifted your fingers, as if you wanted to cover your mouth as you spoke. But of course you made sure to brush my cheek lightly. You were always like that. Seductive.

 

The softness of your finger touching me. It made feel like I was floating on the water. So feathery, so light. I felt buoyant and weightless. I was free.

 

And the breaths that flowed in between your lips. I didn’t even need to close my eyes to imagine the flawless world. Because I was already in one. You were my faultless reality. You were my flawless world.

 

Your heart that was hidden under your chest. It was mine. And with that, I was no longer afraid. It made me want to forget yesterday, today and tomorrow.

 

You were with me and I wanted to stay like this forever.

 

Your thin and beautiful line that curves like an arrow. It looked perfect. You were really the wonder that changed my life. You were really the miracle that happens everyday in my life.

 

In moments like this, I always felt so lucky and blissful.

 

The whisper only lasted for several seconds, but for me it was worth a hundred years. Or more.

 

And then, I knew what would happen next. You stood straight again with flushed cheek and a smile on your face. If you were always this beautiful, I couldn’t help but fall for you every time.

 

You took a breath and looked away. Because you knew what would happen next.

 

Now it was my turn to lean close to you and whispered on your ear. “Keep whispering. Keep whispering, Love.”

 


 

PS. This fic was inspired by a song called "Perfect". It was a song by my favorite band, Nell, from their album Holding onto Gravity..

(Nana, finally I can write a song based from Nell's song! Yay!)