Eric is Going to Die!

I Don't Know What to Call Us

A/N

I'm in a really happy mood these two days... I told you it was my first time to published my writing, ever. And it was Awesome!

Here is the second chapter... Hope you like it..^^

Happy reading....

 

 

 

 

 

“Eric is going to die! Eric is going to die in my hands!” muttered Hyesung as entered Shinhwa Company building.

 

He headed straight to Eric’s office to find it empty. He cursed once then turned his way to Minwoo’s office.

 

“Minwoo, where’s Eric?” asked Hyesung opened Minwoo’s office door without even bothered to knock.

 

“Huh?” Minwoo looked up from his papers.

 

“Eric. Where’s that bastard?”

 

“Hyesung-ie, please calm.  He was joking.” Said the shorter man while standing up.

 

“Say quick, where is he?” Hyesung said impatiently.

 

Minwoo sighed looking at his bestfriend’s fury. “He’s not here.”

 

“That mikkulaji! I told him to stay!” shouted Hyesung.

 

Minwoo snickered before commented, “What? And let himself beaten to death?”

 

“When he’s back, call me.” Said Hyesung then turned. He walked out in furious step.

 

“Cute fella.” Minwoo laughed.

 

***

 

1 hour ago

 

Shinhwa’s members had their meeting this morning. As usual when they couldn’t actually meet, ShinCom shareholder’s meeting was held through KakaoTalk. The meeting was about their schedule for comeback’s promotion and variety show. Everything was going okay until someone mentioned about Hyesung appearance on SNL a night before.

 

Park Choongjae               : Hyung was the spotlight!

Lee Minwoo                       : You worked hard,Pilkyo~~~

Jung Pilkyo                        : :)

Lee Seonho                      : ShinCom even mentioned about you being an “actor”

Eric                                     : I did that!!

Jung Pilkyo                       : Shut up, Eric!

Park Choongjae              : Actor Shin!!!

Eric                                    : MY Actor Shin!!

Kim Dongwan                 : Here we go again…

Lee Minwoo                     : Fast and Furious skit was even better than the practice.

Eric                                    : Talking about that…

Jung Pilkyo                      : Eric, SHUT UP!

Eric                                    : You all should thank me ;)

Lee Minwoo                     : Why?

Lee Seonho                     : Why?

Kim Dongwan                 : Why?

Park Choongjae             : Why?

Jung Pilkyo                      : Ericccccccccc…. I warned you!

Eric                                   : Because of my private tutoring of course!

                                            We practiced MANY times! DAYS and NIGHTS!! J

Jung Pilkyo                    : Eric, stay where you are.

Lee Minwoo                  : Uh oh.

Lee Seonho                 : Signing off..

Kim Dongwan             : Me too

Park Choongjae         : Me too

Eric                                : Pilkyo-ah, sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry..

                         I’m Sorrryyyyyyy….

 

***

 

“Minwoo! You have to help me..” Eric’s face was pale as he looked at his co-CEO.

 

Minwoo only exhaled. He looked at the person in front of him with pity. As his life won’t be last long.

 

“He will kill me.  He will beat me to death. And kick me, definitely kick me. The he will cut my head and throw it out the window. Then he will drive his car, crushed my head on the street. Worse than that, he will break up with me after he kills me! You NEED to save me!” Eric was pacing back and fro biting his fingers.

 

“Why you joked about that then?” asked Minwoo, amused by his leader way of thinking.

 

“I don’t know. But it’s NOT a lie. You know that!” Eric whined now.

 

“Your loose mouth. You’re hopeless.”

 

“Yah!”

 

“Eric, focus! Hide inside the closet.” Ordered Minwoo sensing that Hyesung might come anytime soon.

 

“Oh, okay” Eric just walked towards Minwoo’s closet with no more protest.

 

***

 

“Bogeun. Where’s Eric?” asked Hyesung in low voice.

 

“I.. I don’t.. know, Hyung.” Bogeun stammered. Why he was in this trouble, he had no idea. He was in the middle of inserting Eric’s schedule to his notebook when suddenly Hyesung cornered him in threatening manner and began to interrogate him.

 

“You’re his manager.” Said Hyesung frustrated.

 

“He was with Minwoo Hyung since we arrived.” Answered Bogeun, then added “Hyung.”

 

“He didn’t bring his car. You must know where he is.”

 

“He could’ve ride taxi?” Bogeun suggested timidly.

 

“Call him.” Said Hyesung finally.

 

“But Hyung..” but he grabbed his phone anyway. Pressed Eric’s number and silently waiting. “It’s off, Hyung. I’m sorry.”

 

“How dare him! I’m going to kill him twice!” and with that Hyesung left.

 

Bogeun still in shocked state. Hyesung might be thin and looked weak, but not making the man angry would be the wisest choice a person could do in his life. Youngest manager felt like being hit by a truck. He would really appreciate it if someone could explain to him, what the hell happened.

 

***

 

Hyesung was fuming. He couldn’t find Eric for hours. Eric turned off his phone made it impossible to Hyesung to call him. He tried to call s but they all said the same thing. They didn’t know where Eric was. It’s ridiculous. That mikkulaji always has his way out, but today was different.

 

Hours later, Hyesung still couldn’t reach Eric. But when the night fell, Hyesung began to worry. He still couldn’t call Eric, and not knowing Eric’s whereabouts was proven to be the worst thing he ever felt. He imagined all the worst scenario that might happen to him. Did he have an accident? He couldn’t be robbed, right? Or maybe he drunk and faint somewhere. Or maybe he was arrested and jailed. Or maybe he bought a one way ticket to LA! He pacing around his house with his phone never left his hand. He pressed Eric’s number again and again and again just to be connected to mailbox.

 

“Eric! Where are you??” Hyesung left a voice message for the umpteenth times now. His messages varied from cursing to murder threats. But as time passed, he only repeated the same sentence. Eric, where are you?

 

Truth be told, Hyesung already forgot the reason why he was mad with Eric.

 

The skinny man sat in his couch gazing blankly at his phone. Couldn’t understand at his own temper. Storming and wreaking his anger to everyone like that. Just because Eric was joking in front of the members. Their bestfriends for life. Their brothers. The four people he trusts the most. It was not like they don’t know their relationship anyway.

 

Hyesung sighed once again before pressed some numbers on his phone. When his call connected, he said in weak voice, “Minwoo?”

 

“Pilkyo?” Minwoo’s voice sounded groggy. “What’s up? Calling me at…. 2 in the morning?”

 

“You really don’t know where Eric is?”

 

“What? He hasn’t come back?” Minwoo shouted in disbelief. “I’ll look for him.”

 

“No, if you don’t know then that’s okay. Sorry to wake you up.” Not waiting for Minwoo’s answer, Hyesung hung up.

 

A second later, the doorbell rang. Hyesung jumped and ran to open it. And he found him. Eric, the respectable and charismatic leader of the longest running idol group in Korea, kneeled in front of his door. He even raised his hands. Near his knees, there’s two iced Americano and a cake, with “I’m sorry” written of icing.

 

Hyesung just grabbed him, making him to stand up. “Are you okay?” he said while checked Eric’s face, turned it to the right and left and then right again.

 

“I..I’m okay..” Eric said puzzled by Hyesung’s action. But then he kneeled again and raised his hands, “I’m sorry Pilkyo-ah.. It’s all my fault. I won’t do that again. But please don’t break up with me…”

 

Hyesung froze from his words. But then he down to his knee and hugged Eric. “Where were you? I’m worried sick all day!”

 

“You’re not mad?”

 

“I was mad. Now, I feel stupid. I mean five minutes ago I feel stupid. Now I just relieved.”

 

“Hyesung-ah..” Eric return Hyesung’s hug. “I’m forgiven then?”

 

“Never EVER disappear again! I forbid you turned your phone off from now on, forever!! Remember that, Junghyuk-ah.” Eric just nodded and smiled like an idiot.

 

“Get up. It’s embarrassing.” Hyesung blushed at the fact that two men kneeled and hugged in front of opened door, plus some coffee and cake beside them.

 

“May I sleep at your place?” Eric begged, complete with sparkling eyes and silly grin.

 

“Whatever.”

 

***

 

Dawn

 

“Eric.. Eric.. Wake up” Hyesung shook sleeping Eric.

 

“Hmh?”

 

“On second thought, I need explanation. Where were you yesterday?”

 

“Uh..”

 

“Just tell me already. I promise I won’t be mad.”

 

“Uh.. I hid at Minwoo’s office closet until afternoon. Then doing my job at my office until midnight. Then came here after that.” Eric said slowly.

 

“Minwoo? Lee Minwoo? You hid in his closet when I came?”

 

Eric nodded. “You promised you won’t mad at me!” he said panicky.

 

“Wow, Daebak! I asked him and he lied to my face! Not even said anything even I asked him numerous times!” Hyesung lied back to his pillow.

 

Eric breathed in relieved but then Hyesung said with gritted teeth

 

“Lee Minwoo is going to die!”