The Meeting

I Don't Know What to Call Us

A/N

I got the idea last night, and it poked me inside my head all night, I had to write this I lost my sleep.. :(

I guess I was too drowsy so I wrote a story as silly as this.. but yeah, I still hope you enjoy this chapter.. ^^

 

_______________________________________

 

 

One morning on a sunny day, some men were holding a meeting in ShinCom. All six shareholders sat around the table, with their managers sat on the chairs leaned on the wall. They talked about every detail for their upcoming tour.

 

“So, you read the concert sequence. Not much changes from our last meeting. Any questions?” Minwoo asked after two long hours talking. He eyed Eric who sat beside him in displeased. The CEO was quiet and refused to talk since morning, made Minwoo as co CEO has to take the responsibility from him.

 

“I don’t want to be anywhere near to that bastard! Leave alone any hand holding or hugging.” Hyesung suddenly muttered viciously. Everyone in that room turned their head immediately. Now that they recalled, Hyesung was also kept quiet since morning. And they knew who the one Hyesung has called as ‘Bastard’. Eric, the man in question, kept silent and gazed to the table in front of him blankly.

 

Minwoo sighed lowly then turned his gaze to Taehak, Hyesung’s manager. “Taehak, do you know what happened to him?” Minwoo saw Hyesung pouted when he asked his manager.

 

Taehak shook his head timidly and only said slowly, “Hyesung Hyung didn’t say anything.” Taehak observed Hyesung carefully, and prayed in his heart that he wouldn’t explode and shout to him. He knew something happened anyway, because this morning Hyesung called him to pick him up. Initially, Hyesung would ride Eric’s car but changed his plan. Taehak couldn’t think of another reason, they must be fighting again.

 

Minwoo then asked Bogeun. “Do you know anything?” But Eric’s manager only shook his head frantically. It only meant one thing, Eric gave him even a colder treatment than he usually did to the poor maknae. If Eric was on his grumpy mood, big chances he’s fighting with Hyesung. All of Shinhwa members and their managers knew that scenario all too well.

 

“Okay, all managers out the room. Lock the door and have a cup of coffee in the pantry!” Dongwan clapped his hands and shushed the managers to leave the meeting room. Once they left, the four pair of eyes turned to Eric and Hyesung. These two childish men were on and off boyfriend for years now. And from the hatred look Hyesung sent to the other guy, they knew that their relationship status now was off.

 

“Hyung?” Andy asked Eric when nobody said anything. But Eric only sighed and refused to answer.

 

“Are you seriously going to do it like this when we’re about to hold our concert overseas?” Dongwan scolded them. Eric and Hyesung pouted in the exact same manner and lowered their heads. But they stubbornly shut their mouth.

 

“Who started it?” Minwoo asked impatiently. Last time they ‘broke up’, it was Eric carelessly put his coffee cup on Hyesung’s white tablecloth without place mat. Yeah, this silly couple could break up over a matter so meticulous like a coffee stain on tablecloth.

 

“Is it even matter, Hyung?” Junjin then scratched his head in frustration.

 

“I don’t know Jin-ah. I just want to make them talk!” Minwoo snapped. Eric and Hyesung didn’t seem to talk any time soon. So the other four men changed their approach. Even though they didn’t know the real reason of their break up this time.

 

“Hyung, you’ve been together for more than ten years. You’ve been through good and bad times along the way. Think about it before you make a decision, Hyung.” Junjin shook Hyesung’s hand who sat beside him.

 

“And think about Hyesung Hyung who took care of you when you had fever last week, Hyung.” Andy added while tapping Eric’s shoulder.

 

“Eric moved to your building so he can go to your place soon whenever you need him, Hyesung-ah.” Dongwan said.

 

“Hyesung did your laundry!” Minwoo shouted.

 

“And Eric Hyung shopped your groceries, Hyung.” Andy now talked to Hyesung.

 

“You cannot find other person like Hyesung-ah, who kindly took care of your son Gomdori every time you’re so caught up with your work.” Dongwan said while smiling.

 

“Eric may look stupid sometimes, Hyesung-ah. But he’s still a CEO and Shinhwa’s leader. He’s good looking and rich, and loves you so much. Where you can find someone better than him?” Minwoo grinned now. Nobody could deny how hilarious their talks now. But Eric and Hyesung kept quiet, even though now their expressions got soften.

 

“Eric Hyung, did Hyesung Hyung’s mother and father treat you so damn well? What they would say if they see you break up like this?” Junjin said with his serious tone, even though he was laughing inside.

 

“Eric’s parents also treat Hyesung Hyung so damn well. Their mothers became very close because of them.” Andy stated.

 

“Even though he nags a lot, it’s because he’s worry about you, Eric.” Minwoo quickly said.

 

“Hyung, do you think you can live your life comfortably after you break up?” Junjin touched Hyesung’s shoulder. “You can’t. You’ll meet and work with Eric Hyung every day. And you will still see him around your house because he’s your neighbor. How awkward it would be! Getting back together would be the better choice. Less awkward and less embarrassing for both of you. ” Honestly, Junjin didn’t know what he said anymore. But somehow it worked, because soon after, Hyesung looked up. And for the first time since morning, he looked at Eric with no trace of anger.

 

“And who will sing to you on the phone when you can’t sleep, if you break up with him?” Dongwan leaned back on his seat and observed his friends intently. He watched how Eric timidly looked up and was startled to see Hyesung looked back at him.

 

“Admit it, Hyesung-ah. You always think about Eric.” Minwoo almost snickered, amused with his friend’s cuteness. He was torn between hit him on his head or kiss him on his cheek.

 

“No, I don’t.” Hyesung hissed almost automatically.

 

“When we shot ShinBang at Daejeon Station, we were supposed to find someone resembles an artist. So many artists in South Korea, you picked someone resembles Eric. And you still said you didn’t think about him all the time?” Minwoo explained rather bored.

 

“Oh!” Andy suddenly exclaimed and knocked once on the table triumphantly. “I just remembered. Eric Hyung did the same.”

 

“What? Me? When?” Eric stammered.

 

“Remember when we shot ShinBang Thieves’ special episode? The scene where Eric Hyung, Minwoo Hyung and me on the car? When Eric Hyung asked Minwoo Hyung what English name he would choose, if it started with S. And you unconsciously mentioned Steve as example. You’re thinking about Hyesung Hyung, right?” Andy chirped happily.

 

Hyesung covered his face in his hands but it couldn’t hide his blushing face. On the other hand, Eric coughed awkwardly and pulled his cap lower. They’re dead embarrassed right now under their friends’ giggles.

 

“Okay. Now apologizes. Both of you!” Minwoo leaned back at his seat. He felt proud of himself. Together with the members, he solved the silly break up again. “Whoever ready first.” He said in relaxed, seeing both Eric and Hyesung moved uncomfortably on their seats. Junjin and Andy waited patiently at their beloved hyungs. While Dongwan chuckled silently.

 

The truth was, both Eric and Hyesung were ready to forgive each other. What they dreaded the most was spilling the reason why they fought and broke up last night. And they had to do it in front of other members. It was so embarrassing! Too embarrassing!

 

“I’m sorry, Hyesung-ah.” Eric said slowly after a few minutes. His lips were a bit trembling from nervousness.

 

“Hyesung?” Minwoo asked when Hyesung didn’t say anything.

 

“Okay.” Hyesung said shortly.

 

“Not good!” Andy exclaimed impatiently, made all his hyungs shocked on their seats. “Do it again!” Andy ordered. He could be firm and acted like he was in charge if he wanted to. Eric and Hyesung gulped nervously because of their maknae.

 

“I’m sorry, Hyesung-ah. It’s all my fault.” Eric started.

 

“I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t say those harsh words.” Hyesung nervously fixed his hair all the time.

 

“I’m sorry I killed your character. I swear I didn’t realize that I pressed the pause button when I kissed you.” He sincerely apologized.

 

Hyesung nodded then said, “Eric-ah, I’m sorry I said that your brain made of ketchup. I didn’t mean it.” Hyesung said softly. His face was all red now.

 

Minwoo, Dongwan, Junjin and Andy gawked in utmost disbelief. They couldn’t speak anything and only blinked. They couldn’t believe their ears as well. Did they hear it right?

 

“Did you say that you fought because Eric killed your character in games?” Minwoo finally could open his mouth.

 

“And Eric was mad because Hyesung said that his brain made of ketchup?” Dongwan exhaled.

 

“I can’t believe this!” Junjin groaned then got up his feet. “I don’t care anymore!” He unlocked the door and walked away saying something about childish old men.

 

“Oh, whatever.” Andy grunted and followed Junjin walked out the room. Minwoo and Dongwan stood up right after and shook their head. They glanced once at the silly couple as if they pitied them, before walked out the room, leaving Eric and Hyesung alone.

 

Eric and Hyesung stared at each other for a moment before erupted in laughter. They nodded at each other and with that they got together again.

 

And that was how the meeting in ShinCom ended.