I have no right to care her

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

Taecyeon’s POV:

Recently, I’m suspicion in Tiffany. When I’m back, she’s not at home. Where is she going? What is she doing? When I ask, she said she just go for a walk. I’m so worry about her. On the other hand, Nichkhun always back home late. Sometimes, he’s dinner outside and he didn’t tell her. He’s crazy about work and forgets his wife. He doesn’t care her feeling. He doesn’t know his wife usually waiting for him every night.

I’m jealous because he has the best wife, and I’m so angry with him because he doesn’t treat her well. What should I do? I’m a third-person.

This morning, I didn’t go to work because I wanted to know where she goes or what she does. After everyone left, she left too. I drove follow her secretly.

Then the taxi stopped in front of the cloth’s shop. I saw she walked into the shop. I’m watching at outside the shop. What does she do? She works here?

“Why don’t you go into the shop and choosing what your girlfriend like?” a lady said friendly behind me.

I was amazed, and I replied quickly “No, thanks you!”

“Don’t be shy!” she dragged my hand enter the shop, “My shop has a lot of cloths just coming. You just tell me what her favorite and I will prepare for you.”

“Taecyeon oppa, why are you here?” Tiffany asked in surprise, pulling me out the shop.

“I … hmmm,” I had no word to say. Can I tell her I’m worrying her? I’m afraid she meets bad guy. No, I have no right. My eyes are rolling up down, and then I asked back “Why are you here? You work here? If I remember, Nichkhun doesn’t approve you go to work.” I smirked, crossing my arm and staring at her.

“No, oppa, I want to work here. I like working. Maybe, you don’t know when I’m at U.S, what I want and I do are my parents give me, so I’ll be a kid forever, but during I’m stay at Seoul, I’ve learned many things by myself. I can do housework and earn money from my ability.” she pouted, showing her beautiful eyes. Who can reject her eyes? She’s shaking my arm and added “Taecyeon oppa, let me working here, and promise me don’t tell Nichkhun oppa, OK?”

I saw her smile is really brightly. I admit I’m lost by her smile.

“Are you happy when you work here?” I asked curiously, raising my eye brow.

“Yes,” she answered cheerily, and I nodded. I smiled to her, and she hugged me tightly, “Taecyeon oppa, you’re the best. Thanks you so much!”

At least I know what and where she’s working, and she work with whom? At least I can become your older brother who take care younger sister.

End of Taecyeon’s POV

----------

(A/N: thanks all my valued readers! Comments please!)