I was late

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

Tiffany’s POV:

I have one more friend. Taeyeon is my boss and my friend. She’s nice. I’m happy work with her. I think I’m not just housewife, but I can do both housewife and shop assistant. I’m getting older now. Aigoo, what happen if Nichkhun know about this? He didn’t grant me to work. Hey, he’s no right on me. He’s not real husband. We have just gotten engagement, not married.

“Excuse me, sir! May I help you?” I asked while I passed him a pink T-shirt, “This is our new here! Do you like it? Um, if your girlfriend doesn’t pink, you can choose another color.”

I told him a lot, but he didn’t reply. He just smiled to me. Maybe he mutes? Then I passed the blue to him. Ah~ he wasn’t hold the shirt, but he held my hand.

“Um,” Taeyeon clear , “Yah, Jang Wooyoung, what bring you here?”

His name is Jang Wooyoung? He’s funny. He hurry release my hand and look around, and his face turn to delicate pink.

“Tiffany, he’s our special customer, so you no need to care about him.” said Taeyeon, grinning.

“Taeyeon, he’s your boyfriend?” I whispered to her ear, and she replied louder “Jang Wooyoung ssi, she asked you’re my boyfriend.” she hugged his arm, but he immediately rejected “No, no, we’re friend!”

He shook his head and waved his hand very fast. He looks innocent. I don’t anything, and I just look at their expression. They’re friendly and funny.

“Fany-ah, break time now, you can go home!” Taeyeon said and I nodded.

Before I left, I gave them my beauty eye-smiling and said “Good bye, nobody bother both you two!”

End Tiffany’s POV

--------------

Wooyoung’s POV:

I saw her left and nothing to do. In fact, I would ask for her name, or introduce myself to her, or I would take her to home, but it was late. Kim Taeyeon, she’s my best friend since high school. Why she doesn’t help me? She’s just laughing nonstop.

“Kim Taeyeon, she’s your new assistant?” I asked curiously, crossing my arm.

“Yes, her name is Stephanie Hwang and you can call her Tiffany, satisfy?” she said, teasing me.

“In addictions, you would explain what relationship we are. You know? She was misunderstanding us.” I smirked.

“Hmm,” she thought and demanded “Okay, I will explain her next time!”

“Taeyeon-ah, I think I fall in with her in first sight. I fall in love with her beautiful eye-smiling.” I said, sitting on the chair and imagined when she smiled at me.

“Wooyoung, stop, stop thinking about her.” said Taeyeon, tapping on my shoulder “You’re late because she… she’s married.”

“Really??” I got shock and fell from my seat, “Taegoon-ah, don’t kidding me! I’m just finding my first love.”

“It’s REAL!” she told impatiently, “Look at my mouth, she’s not single, and she’s married, her husband is also handsome than you!” she took a deep breath and finished “Give up, boy!”

Oh my world turned dark as soon as Taeyeon said she’s married. I couldn’t see any way to go. My hart is so hurt. I couldn’t breathe easily.

“Taeyeon, good bye,” I waved, bending my head and went out. I likely hit the door, so she yelled “Be careful the door!!”

End of Wooyoung’s POV

--------------

(A/N: thanks for all your comments and subscribs, and please keep continue!!!)