I don't know!

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

*That night at 2pm Family*

Nichkhun goes to the rooftop and bring with some beers. He sits on the swing and watch to the sky. He finishes a few cans of beer, but he already drunk. He looked his phone and played on the button.

“Call or not?” he muttered to himself as he was looking at her phone number.

“Call her!!!” Taecyeon exclaimed, walking toward Nichkhun, and sitting next to him.

“In this morning and afternoon, I already call and massage to her, but she didn’t reply.” Nichkhun said in sad tone, “What did I do wrong to her?”

“Are you sure you don’t do anything cheating on her?” Taecyeon said curiously.

Nichkhun thought a few seconds and sighed, “I’m not sure!” he said and then Taecyeon amazed “You’re not sure???”

Nichkhun took a deep breath and stared at Taecyeon who was chuckling with him, “Thus, you means the rumor in the office is real?”

“What?” Nichkhun asked and then he slipped from his seat after Taecyeon said, “A rumor between you and Yoona!”

“It’s just a rumor! Do you believe that?” he pointed to Taecyeon.

“Don’t you the rumor spread over the office?” Taecyeon said.

“I already said that’s not real. It’s just rumor!” Nichkhun said loudly. He almost can’t control his temper to his friend.

“Why you don’t tell them you’re not single? You’re married!” Taeceyon asked.

“Er, because they don’t ask me. Different country, different culture, different idea, married is a word. If we don’t feeling for each other, married is nothing, right? I think I have only her in my heart is enough.” Nichkhun elaborated.

As soon as he finished, Taecyeon gave him a clap, “Bravo, my friend, it’s so romantic! So sad that she’s not here.” 

“I don’t know the exactly reason she is angry with me?” Nichkhun pouted and sighed.

Taecyeon patted on his shoulder (Nichkhun) and consoled him, “Give her a time!”

------------

Jessica’s POV:

I come out from the bathroom and see Tiffany is staring at her phone. She is waiting for someone calls her? Before I have a bath, her eyes are not far from her phone.

“What’s matter with your hand phone?” I . I know she is waiting for Nichkhun’s call.

“No, nothing!” she stuttered, “Are you finish you bathing?”

“Yeah,” I replied as I sat next time, and then I snatched the phone from the table.

“What are you doing?” she amazed.

“Oh, 10 missed call, 5 massages!!!” I exclaimed after I counted them in her phone.

Soon, she snatched it back, “None of your business!”

“Yah, he calls and massages to you, but you don’t reply him, don’t you?” I asked curiously and she nodded lightly.

“Stephanie Hwang, I don’t know you’re feeling right now!” I said as I knocked her head.

“Aish, Jessica Jung, why you hit my head?” she mumbled as she rubbed her head, “I just consider what I will do if he calls me.”

“What will you do … um, ask him what he think to you?” I said and then she mumbled “I don’t know what you mean?”

I cup her face, staring at her eye, “Nichkhun ssi, do you love me or her?”

After that she pushed away and screamed “No way!!!!!!”