Happy Family_ part II

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

*They are on the dinning table*

The boys remain silent as their eyes are rolling around. Junho glances to Chansung, and Chansung glances to Junsu while Junsu glances to Taecyeon. Finally, Taeceyon gives a embarrass smile to Tiffany.

“Nichkhun-ah, all the dishes are your cook?” Taecyeon pouted.

Nichkhun raised his eye brow and said yes.

“Hyung, I think the color and the smell seem strange!” Chansung blurted out.

“Yah, they maybe difference from other food, but I think their taste probably good!” Junsu said and tested every food.

“Yeah, the taste is probably better than the appearance.” said Tiffany cheerfully and then all members started to eat.

“Ah, this meat is pretty tough!!!” Nichkhun himself amazed.

“Oh, the soup is so salty!!” Taecyeon exclaimed, “How can you eat, Kim Junsu?”

“Aish, it’s so hard to cover it. I do because I want you to taste them too.” Junsu smirked.

“Nichkhun-ah, this is your special gift for us?” Taecyeon asked.

“I told him don’t do it, but he insisted to do it.” Tiffany said.

“Okay, all of you are the lucky guys, don’t you know?” Nichkhun grinned.

“Hyung, next time, fried egg or toast is ok, no need the special dish.” Junho said and then the atmosphere went to be more fun.

-----------------

*The next morning*

In the morning, Tiffany gets up early as normal. She prepares breakfast for her best friends and her guy. “Oh, smell good!” Nichkhun exclaimed as he hugged her waist from behind.

“Aish, what are you doing oppa?” Tiffany amazed, rejecting his hug and taking the milk out the fridge. “Are you ready for work?”

“Yeah,” he nodded and ate his meal.

“Oh~ my morning is brighten again because of you Tiffany!” Junsu said.

“Of course, noona, when you were not here, we had awful dinner and breakfast.” Junho complained.

“Taecyeon hyung, you must to learn cooking from her. Honestly, I’m so pity myself when I eat your food.” Chansung added.

Nichkhun’s POV:

Now we are like a real family. This is a reason that I miss my parents, my siblings in American.  Firstly, I thought they are really mean to me. I was so frustrated with my father because he force me to marry with a girl I didn’t know her. I thought my life would ruin after this arrange married. Then the world has changed when I meet her and when I live with her. I’m so happy instead of sadness.

End of Nichkhun’s POV

-----------

(A/N: thanks of your supporting ^^ what do you feel if the story turn to ending? Have a good weekend to all my precious readers)