Our engagement is cancel?

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

*Hwang’s Villa*

Tiffany walked slowly enter her house. She is so nervous because this is the first time since she ran away from home.

“Ah~ this is my home. Why I feel strange to my home?” she took a deep breath and her eyes were rolling around “I think the atmosphere is strange to me too.”

Soon, she reached to the living room, and one maid alert “Wow, Ms. Hwang, you’re back!”

The sound is so loud enough to catch attention the other members in the whole villa.

“Mrs. Hwang, your precious is back!” another maid called louder to her master.

“Oh, my darling, you’re back!” she came out from the kitchen and then Tiffany ran to hug her, “It’s not a dream, right, girl?”

“Mom, you’re not dreaming. It’s real. Sorry, I’m so sorry!” she said in sad tone.

 

*Horvejkul’s Villa*

Meanwhile, Nichkhun approached his house and met his parents.

“Geez, Nichkhun Horvejkul, you dump Horvejkul reputation, don’t you know?” Mr. Horvejkul mumbled to his son.

“I’m so sorry. I have no intention to dump you.” Nichkhun apologized to his father.

“Boy, we have already forgiven you.” Mrs. Horvejkul comforted him.

 

At the same time, both families said the same thing to their son/ daughter “We were wrong that we force you. From now, we bet we have no arrangement marriages anymore.”

Nichkhun/ Tiffany amazed “Huh?”

“Yeah, we will cancel your engagement.” Mrs. Hwang/ Mrs. Horvejkul declared.

Nichkhun/ Tiffany got shock “What?”

-----------

 

*At night

The two Nichkhun and Tiffany can’t sleep in whole night. Tiffany is rolling on the bed while Nichkhun is walking around the room. They miss each other? Any way, they concern how to face with their parents that they are in love to each other.

----------

In the morning, Nichkhun dress nicely and go downstairs and has breakfast with his family.

“Dad, I have something to confess to all of you!” Nichkhun said with confident.

“What?” they amazed.

“I want to marry with Stephanie Hwang.” He told without hesitated.

“Huh???” Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul jaw dropped and opened wide eyes, “You don’t kidding me, don’t you?”

“Dad, Mom, I do love her!” Nichkhun said seriously.

“Stephanie Hwang, the same girl of our Ms. Hwang?” his mother asked.

“Yeah, the same girl!”

“Ah, what a shame, if you love her, why you run away in your wedding with her?” she asked curiously.

“Last time, she is nothing to, but now she is everything to me!” he said with warm smile as he imagined when he was with her in Seoul.

 They stuck their word because they knew him well. He already fell in love.

----------------

*At the second night

Tiffany’s POV:

“Dump it, Nichkhun oppa, why you don’t answer my call?” I mumbled after I dialed to him many time but he did not reply.

“He plays with me?”  “He told he absolutely miss me when I wasn’t around him. He cheats!” “He probably happy if he knows our engagement was canceled.” Many thought raise up in my mind.

Suddenly, I hear something at outside of my window. I mean I see a dark shadow in my balcony.

“Who is standing there?” I asked, handing a bat, walking slowly to there and opening the door.

“Surprise!” a mystery guy shouted out after I opened the door.

“Nichkhun’s Oppa!!!”

----------------

(A/N: Boring with this chapter?? I bet the next chapter will add more interesting for all my value reader, thanks)

--------------