I can smile because of you

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

“Tiff, what will you do if they are angry with us and cancel our engagement?” I asked.

She mused and answered “I don’t know either! Hmm, being a good kid, I have to fellow them!”

Then I open wide eye look at her “Pardon?”

She stared at me and burst into laugh “I’m just kidding!”

“Joking??? Fany-ah~” I pouted.

Then she stopped chuckle and said, “I don’t care if they cancel our engagement or our wedding because we already living together as married couple in real life.”

I’m really satisfied what she is saying and I stuck my word because she is my real angel. She can make me smile brighten and brighten.

“Ah, Stephanie Hwang, how dare you teasing?” I said as I tickled her.

“Ooh, no, oppa, don’t punish me like this!” she blurted out, “Next time, I don’t that again!”

End of Nichkhun’s POV

 

“Aish, what they are doing? Sound fun!” Junsu said as he just came out from his room.

“Hyung, if you want to know, I will knock the door for you!” Junho, his roommate blurted out.

“Idiot!” Taecyeon knocked his head.

“Hey, Taecyeon, have you consider about last night?” Junsu asked.

“What?” Taecyeon amazed while he reached to kitchen to do coffee.

“Your choice is Yoona or Jessica?” Junsu added.

Junho and Chansung jaw drop and open wide eye while they are waiting for the answer from Taecyeon. Taecyeon got surprise briefly, and then he drank his coffee, musing, and demanded “Omo, how can I’m living with these idiot?”

His friends are stunned by his words, “Oop, Ok Taecyeon!”

-----------------

*At America*

After spend a long time in the plane, they approach their hometown, LA.

“Hmm…. I’m back, my homeland!” Tiffany took a long breath, raising her hands up, and said in excited tone as she stood in front of the airport. They are looking for the Taxi.

“I don’t want to back home right now!” Nichkhun told while put his hand around her waist.

“Bad kid, don’t you miss your parents?” she shouted, hitting his stomach, and run to the Taxi.

“Aigoo,” he rubbed his stomach and ran follow her.

*On the way the back home

“Khun oppa, I’m so nerves!” Tiffany pouted as she hugged his arm.

“Don’t worry, I’m here!” Nichkhun comforted her by rub her, “For the honest, I bet I can’t sleep well this night!”

“Why?”

“I have been with you for 3 months, and now it becomes my habit. I feel uncomfortable to sleep without you.” he said in sweetie tone.

Then Tiffany delight her bright smile on her face, “Oppa~”

“I think so!” she pouted as she learned on his shoulder.

---------------

(A/N: thanks you so much for your comments and subsribing! I think the story should turn to end now, waiting for my next update!"