Contract and living as newlywed couple

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

“Yeah, I’m so sad to do that, but I don’t regret what I’m doing!” Tiffany fold her hands and pray “Sorry dad, Sorry mom! Please god take care both of you.”

“Yup, maybe you’re right! Um, and now what will we do?” Nichkhun asked.

---------

“Hmm … we have to go somewhere which far away from our parents’ influence. Then during 3 months, none of them back home first, so we should stay together.” Tiffany explained.

“Stay together in 3 months?” Nichkhun amazed.

“Huh, don’t confuse! I just make sure none is betrayed. If you wanna become good a kid, you’ll back home first, and how about me? My family will sorry to your family. No, unfair!” Tiffany defended.

“Ok! I agree with your idea. Eh, where will we go?” Nichkhun asked.

“I don’t know either.” she said while she stirred her coffee.

“Why don’t we go to Bangkok, Thailand?” Nichkhun requested.

“Thailand? No, it’s unfair for me. I don’t know how to speak Thai and your parents know there, too.”

“Thus, let’s go to Seoul, Korea! I have friends there, and my parents don’t know them.” he requested again, and this time, Tiffany accepted “Seoul? Sound good! I have friend there and she suggest me, too.”

“OK! We go to Seoul.” they nodded together.

--------------

*Incheon Airport*

Tiffany’s Point of View:

“Ah, Nichkhun! Where is your friend?” I mumbled to him after we were waiting for 30 minutes.

“He said he’s on the way!” Nichkhun answered after he just finished call with his friend.

Then we continue him at waiting chair. Because of tired, we fall asleep and lie down each other. 30 minutes pass, I wake up and see an unclear letter on a piece of paper. I rub my eyes and read it clearly. Then I awake Nichkhun “Nichkhun, what is your friend’s name?”

“Hmm … Taecyeon, Oak Taecyeon!” he replied as he’s still sleeping on my shoulder.

“Is it him?” I pointed to a tall and strong man who is holding the paper.

“Ah~ it’s him!” Nichkhun hurry to get up and shout “Taecyeon, we’re here!”

End of Tiffany’s POV

Taecyeon sees his friend and run to them. He hugs Nichkhun happily and then he turns to hug Tiffany, and Tiffany greets him, too. Taecyeon breaks his hug with Tiffany because of Nichkhun clear throat.

“Oh, you’re probably Stephanie Hwang!” Taecyeon smiled.

“Ah~ you knows my name. Hmm, you can call me Tiffany.” Tiffany said.

“Nichkhun tells me about you. You’re really pretty than he tell me.” Taecyeon answered as he rubbed his back of his neck.

“Thanks!” Tiffany replied by her eye smiling.

“[Clear throat] can we go now?” Nichkhun muttered.

“Of course!”

------------------

*On the way go home*

Nichkhun is sitting in front with Taecyeon, and Tiffany is sitting at the back of the car.

“Hey, why you let us waiting you so long?” Nichkhun asked Taecyeon.

“Because I had an urgent duty!” he said and glanced to Tiffany “Stephanie, have you ever been here?”

“Um, this is my second time. I have my friends here!” Tiffany answered.

“Ah~ Really? Do you can speak Korean?” Taecyeon excited asked. He insists to know everything about her and forget Nichkhun who is sitting next to him.

“Eh, a little, but I think I can speak Korean language better than your friend.” she smirked while she looked at Nichkhun.

“Yeah, perfect! You’re really better than him. Do you know? His pronunciation is so bed.” Taecyeon chuckled.

“Ok, I admit her Korean language is better than me, but her pronunciation is as worse as me!” Nichkhun defended.

“Hey, what do you mean?” Tiffany pouted.

“Oh, stop! We arrive now.” Taecyeon cut and they hopped out the car.

---------------------------

(A/N: End of chapter 2. What do you feel? Do you insist for next chapter? Thanks all comments and subscriber. Be good luck and more healthy!!)