New life in Seoul

Escaping From Wedding and Running into Married

(Note: For first 2 chapters, their conversation in English, but when they go into the house, they talk in Korea. Tiffany and Nichkhun will conversation in English when they both together.)

*In the house*

“Hi, Nichkhun and Tiffany-ssi, welcome to our 2pm family!” while a cute couple step in the house, everyone greet them with applause.

Tiffany and Nichkhun greet them back.

“Nichkhun, Tiffany-ssi, these are all my friends …” taecyeon just finished his sentence, Junsu continued “Nice to meet both of you. I’m Kim Junsu, and you call me Junsu.” he welcome Nichkhun by shaking his hand and hugging him. Then he turns to Tiffany. He wanna do the same with Nichkhun, but Tiffany doesn’t response. She just smiles and bowls (Korean culture) “Nice to meet you, Junsu-ssi!”

“Ooh, how embarrassing?” Junsu whispered in lose face, and the other guy can’t uncover their feeling, so they burst out laugh. 

Junho and Chansung introduce one by one.

--------------

Nickhun’s POV:

Kim Junsu hyung is the oldest brother, and Hwang Chansung is the maknae in this family. All Junsu hyung, Taecyeon, Junho, and Chansung are friendly and outgoing guys. They show me their living room, kitchen, and my room, um; it’s not only mine, Tiffany, too.

“This is your honeymoon room!” Taecyeon teased me and Tiffany.

“Honeymoon room???” Tiffany amazed and looked at me.

“Yeah, don’t you like it?” Junsu hyung asked.

“Er…” I covered and said “No, we like it.” and I pulled Tiffany into the room and close the door so fast.

“Aish, it hurt!” I rubbed my hand because she bit me.

“Yah, Nichkhun Horvejkul” Tiffany called out.

“Keep silent! I’ll explain you later.” I said in English.

“What?” she exclaimed in English.

“Shh………” I signed to her.

Tiffany nods and sits down on the bed. I realize the 4 guys are still standing outside the room. i open the door and we see them are fallen on the floor. They are embarrassed and do excuse.

“Oh, Nichkhun, you forget bring your suitcases into the room!” Taecyeon embarrass said.

“I know!” I smirked while they handed the suitcases to me.

“Hmm… we…” Junho stuttered and then Chansung added “We’ll call you when the meal done, so please relax.”

“Yeah, just be yourself!” Taecyeon continued.

“Yeah!” I replied and quickly cracked the door.

--------------

“Don’t you tell them about our relationships?” Tiffany asked after I closed the door.

“If we wanna live here, we must to do that. For me, it’s OK, but I worry about you. One girl lives with 5 boys. What do they think?” I elaborated.

“Ah~ gentlemen, thanks for you care!” she serious looked at me.

“However, we aren’t a real legal couple, we are an engaged!” I innocent said.

“Aigoo, just kidding!” she chuckled and went to bathroom.

-------------------